• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slime Master

Smash Ace
They could always go with the tried and true "the paid content is purely cosmetic" route. I haven't played Brawlhalla but my understanding was that it takes the MOBA route for unlocking characters i.e. rotating "free" characters, in-game currency can be used to permanently unlock a character of your choice, or you can use real money to do it faster; we could be looking at something like that. I'm definitely weary about it being F2P, but there have been non-predatory F2P games. We know so little so far that I can't completely write the game off yet.

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Ok....listen up folks!

Yes, Nintendo's releasing a demo for Dread if you didn't buy the game download this demo! I DEMAND YOU TO!

If you don't then I will......respect your decision cuz you're free to do whatever you want but seriously play this game it's amazing!!!
That Samus Pumpkin is actually really neat, guess I know what I’m carving this year.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
It's breaking records for the franchise right now so I'd say it's because it's doing well!
45pghxwpxgs21.jpg

You love to see it.

I can't believe this is the year Sora got into Smash and one of my all time favorite franchises ever got it's future safely secured thanks to an amazing title. Feelin' pretty happy right now. :4samus:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My reaction after looking up Super robot wars 30 spoilers and seeing how they handle a thing that happens near the end of the Gridman anime:

D

Deleted member

@BirbManBakugan
Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy Lamperouge Lamperouge osby osby Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku MooMew64 MooMew64 Speed Weed Speed Weed Wademan94 Wademan94 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Shroob Shroob Noipoi Noipoi TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 Jondolio Jondolio Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen Knight Dude Knight Dude
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!

Well people, my birthday has finally come. And since the rest of the week I'm gonna spend It at my grandfather's House to disconnect from these past months, enjoy my gifts and spent time with him, I decided to prepare a super birthday post. To talk about a good chunk of stuff before I log off for a small while.
So let's get started!

20211028_065406.jpg

This is all the stuff I got this month, most of them for my birthday. From left to right:

-The Switch OLED (something a Contact of my father Who used to play handball with him got for us)
-Melody of Memory and a LEGO Far From Home set with accurate Spider-Man and Mysterio minifigures (both gifts of my grandfather and aunt)
-The LEGO Adam West Batmobile (a gift from my uncle)
-four cool shirts (gifts by my father except the Nickelodeon one which I bought personally)
-A Code for a Shiny Zacian in Pokémon Shield (got that one myself)
-The Pokémon Happy Meal box and cards (got It when I went to eat after watching Venom 2 and kept It for ****post sakes)
-The SH Figuarts Pac-Man (a gift from my father and something Wade is gonna LOVE)
-LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 1 and Banana Mania (gifts from my second uncle)
-Kingdom Hearts 2 with the spanish dub I grew with (gift from my father)
-The Disney Infinity Mulan figure (gift from my mother)
-The Metroid Dread and Alex Kidd Special Editions (both from my mother)

Woah... That's A LOT. And I appreciate every single one of them for the gifts after all these tough months. Gonna be enjoying these.

I have decided to delay that as I was taking a lot of time for the birthday stuff, but I promise It will be worth It.

As a teaser, just gonna say that Nightmare Before Christmas is gonna be featured.

As I promised a few days ago, the Venom 2 review is part of this superpost.

All in all, the movie delivers on what It promises and all in all It is an enjoyable action flick.

Tom Hardy and Woody Harrelson do It great, and there are a lot of funny moments in the film, my favourite being Venom's speech on that nightclub.

So yeah, if you want a short action film with funny moments, I reccomend It.

Now, what does Venom 2 have to do with my 20 years? Mostly the fact that funny enough the Venom of this movie reminded me of the ones from the PS1 games and Ultimate Spider-Man on PS2, which did make me nostalgic weirdly enough.

Can't lie about It, these past months have been tough not just for me but also my whole family... And I do appreciate all the support ya'll have given me.

Few people have the luck to be around people who care so much, who try their best for others, Who are there whenever you need them... And Who all in all give you smiles when you need them most.

My biggest birthday wish right now, is that just as I'm starting to see light at the end of the tunnel... The same happens to all of you. Ya'll have earned It, and I really want you all to believe It.

Thank you all so much. I owe you a lot.

Phew that was all.
See you all next week! May pass by Discord a few times to check up on news and such.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Just finished my second playthrough of Dread, nearly missed the third picture since I lost my path at the end and had to backtrack a good amount, but I managed to pull it off. I messed around with some of the sequence breaks and I had a lot of fun experimenting with what I wanted to get, in this particular case I got the Super Missile, Cross Bombs, Screw Attack and Gravity Suit early and skipped the Space Jump entirely, the latter of which forced me to be creative in getting around but it was still enjoyable working with that limitation. I plan on doing my Hard Mode run later, but for now I'm going to take a short break because I want to do a low percent run but I want to figure out my path so I don't risk losing time again.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy Lamperouge Lamperouge osby osby Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku MooMew64 MooMew64 Speed Weed Speed Weed Wademan94 Wademan94 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Shroob Shroob Noipoi Noipoi TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 Jondolio Jondolio Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen Knight Dude Knight Dude

Well people, my birthday has finally come. And since the rest of the week I'm gonna spend It at my grandfather's House to disconnect from these past months, enjoy my gifts and spent time with him, I decided to prepare a super birthday post. To talk about a good chunk of stuff before I log off for a small while.
So let's get started!

View attachment 335993
This is all the stuff I got this month, most of them for my birthday. From left to right:

-The Switch OLED (something a Contact of my father Who used to play handball with him got for us)
-Melody of Memory and a LEGO Far From Home set with accurate Spider-Man and Mysterio minifigures (both gifts of my grandfather and aunt)
-The LEGO Adam West Batmobile (a gift from my uncle)
-four cool shirts (gifts by my father except the Nickelodeon one which I bought personally)
-A Code for a Shiny Zacian in Pokémon Shield (got that one myself)
-The Pokémon Happy Meal box and cards (got It when I went to eat after watching Venom 2 and kept It for ****post sakes)
-The SH Figuarts Pac-Man (a gift from my father and something Wade is gonna LOVE)
-LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 1 and Banana Mania (gifts from my second uncle)
-Kingdom Hearts 2 with the spanish dub I grew with (gift from my father)
-The Disney Infinity Mulan figure (gift from my mother)
-The Metroid Dread and Alex Kidd Special Editions (both from my mother)

Woah... That's A LOT. And I appreciate every single one of them for the gifts after all these tough months. Gonna be enjoying these.

I have decided to delay that as I was taking a lot of time for the birthday stuff, but I promise It will be worth It.

As a teaser, just gonna say that Nightmare Before Christmas is gonna be featured.

As I promised a few days ago, the Venom 2 review is part of this superpost.

All in all, the movie delivers on what It promises and all in all It is an enjoyable action flick.

Tom Hardy and Woody Harrelson do It great, and there are a lot of funny moments in the film, my favourite being Venom's speech on that nightclub.

So yeah, if you want a short action film with funny moments, I reccomend It.

Now, what does Venom 2 have to do with my 20 years? Mostly the fact that funny enough the Venom of this movie reminded me of the ones from the PS1 games and Ultimate Spider-Man on PS2, which did make me nostalgic weirdly enough.

Can't lie about It, these past months have been tough not just for me but also my whole family... And I do appreciate all the support ya'll have given me.

Few people have the luck to be around people who care so much, who try their best for others, Who are there whenever you need them... And Who all in all give you smiles when you need them most.

My biggest birthday wish right now, is that just as I'm starting to see light at the end of the tunnel... The same happens to all of you. Ya'll have earned It, and I really want you all to believe It.

Thank you all so much. I owe you a lot.

Phew that was all.
See you all next week! May pass by Discord a few times to check up on news and such.
Happy birthday man, you deserve to enjoy it.

And that's quite the haul you got there!

Divine Grace Maryse

Class of 1979
Premium
Happy birthday, @Jotadé ! Here is hoping you make it a great one...and that you have much fun and merriment with all the gifts you scored.

By the way, some of my foster family celebrated their birthdays this month: one of my cousins is the same age you but a couple days younger than Noipoi Noipoi , and one of my step aunts turned 63 years old this past Tuesday. :bowser:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What a morning to start. Sat in my living room listening to soothing Native American music as I read through Canadian geographic hanging out with my dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom