• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
dissing Peter and Miles in my wholesome timeline?
View attachment 302912
I’ll diss them all I want. Friggin silver spoon mouse minions.
That's assuming you could even get one day one.
Fair point. Gotta wonder how much of that was the pandemic and how much of that was artificial scarcity. Oh well. Neither of them really have any games yet so, not loosing any sleep. Yet.
Get ready to be compared to a kiss from a rose on the grey.

Oh my god I love it so much I want this image glued to the back of my eyelids! So cuuuuuuuuute!!!!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The fact that someone had to sit down and write this scene out is very humorous to me for literally no reason.
Someone wrote this line, someone got payed for this line, someone reviewed this line, someone acted out this line, and all were like: "Yeah, this is the pinnacle of comedy".

And they were right.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
So I finally had the opportunity watch the latest WandaVision and a couple of thoughts:

• Vision is once again going off the script just like in episode 5 when he told Wanda that he is on patrol.
  • My suspicions on Tyler Hayward's actions are growing. When he said to Monica that she was " Constantly advocating on behalf of super-powered individuals." I somewhat sense that Tyler seem to have something against these "super-powered individuals" in which I think he wants to use Vision's body as weapon to exterminate these individuals similar to the Sentinels.
  • Jimmy Woo really kicked butt against the SWORD soldiers.
  • I think that Agnes coerced Vision to leave Westview and I do find it rather strange that she was in an area which looked like a part of town where the residents are frozen.
  • I wonder what is going to happen to Darcy Lewis since she was sucked in to the hex?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I want to build a deck based around Esika, God of the Tree as my first 5 color deck but geez the lands alone are gonna cost a pretty penny.

Then again the pathway cycle is pretty cheap right now and is arguably about the same power as OG duallands(the main difference being you have to pick one color and one only when you play it) so I should pick up the whole set anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’ll diss them all I want. Friggin silver spoon mouse minions.
them be fighting words
So I finally had the opportunity watch the latest WandaVision and a couple of thoughts:

• Vision is once again going off the script just like in episode 5 when he told Wanda that he is on patrol.
  • My suspicions on Tyler Hayward's actions are growing. When he said to Monica that she was " Constantly advocating on behalf of super-powered individuals." I somewhat sense that Tyler seem to have something against these "super-powered individuals" in which I think he wants to use Vision's body as weapon to exterminate these individuals similar to the Sentinels.
  • Jimmy Woo really kicked butt against the SWORD soldiers.
  • I think that Agnes coerced Vision to leave Westview and I do find it rather strange that she was in an area which looked like a part of town where the residents are frozen.
  • I wonder what is going to happen to Darcy Lewis since she was sucked in to the hex?
Darcy probably gonna become an edgy 2000s girl (also **** the guy who left her...piece of **** that guy is..., Vision really had to die a 3rd time practically, **** Tyler, Jimmy Woo is legit gonna become the next Phil Coulsen (But keep Darcy as his cool ass partner, and **** continues to get too real. And as for Agnes...I wonder why the kids decided to record her butt (those little naughties), and how long will Quicksilver stay around? Please be until the MCU ends

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I have no reason to ever use Toad in 3D World still...easily the weakest link in the game

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ya better lay off Miles. He’s the first Spider-Man I truly related to.
Good for you. I just don't see the appeal.
Peter Parker and Miles Morales? Silver spoons? Yeah okay.
In the world of the story, absolutely not. In the real world as media that people consume and how they react to it? Absolutely.
Hey, no dissing Peter Parker, and Miles, too. They are both great Spider-Men.
sure. if you actually like Spider-Man.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Good for you. I just don't see the appeal.

In the world of the story, absolutely not. In the real world as media that people consume and how they react to it? Absolutely.

sure. if you actually like Spider-Man.
I actually do like Spider-Man. Peter in particular was my childhood hero. I take it you are not into Spider-Man?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I'm neutral on him. The fact that Marvel and Disney have control of the character put me off and remind me of bad things when I engage with his media.
I know that is your opinion, but to me, Spider-Man is freaking awesome, Peter or Miles.

Speaking of Spider-Man, the line, "With great power, there must also come great responsibility" is true for any case, for those with physical power or leadership power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom