• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Feeling a bit low right now, so figure I share somethin' I been working on for some days to put my mind on something else.

Was gonna share this later too, but eh, it's not too important.

Soooo, you remember that fella named Zelox?
First New Zelox Original V4 jpegg.jpg
Yeah, managed to get a artist to draw him, and after some coloring, this is what I got.
Hope you like him! Been tricky to color well, so hope it's not too weird in places.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Noipoi Noipoi , Knight Dude Knight Dude , AndreaAC AndreaAC , Wademan94 Wademan94 , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , @JDCabrera

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Bored. Here's some random game opinions of mine. Please Like and Subscribe

- Ubisoft's open world games ie Far Cry, Assassin's Creed and Watch Dogs are best bought at £25/$35 on sale and not a dime more.

- All of PlayStation's racing game series (MotorStorm, Gran Turismo, ModNation Racers, Wipeout, Twisted Metal) need an overhaul of identity or a complete remasters collection. Kinda sucks how only Gran Turismo is the only one going as I so want a MotorStorm collection.

- I still think that games like what Cyberpunk 2077 and such want to fully achieve is still at least another 20 years away. My reason being until we can get much, much better at Procedural Generation in everything and even the games writing and creating vocals from scratch.

- I'd be so up for a Death Standing style game set in a cyberpunk setting. I think Kojima was really onto something with his new genre idea.

Hurrah to another lifeless day.

**** this virus. ^$@$ this lockdown.
Like how bad is the lockdown where you are? Do police like question you if go out?

And do you not have a backlog list of films or games to go through?

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Feeling a bit low right now, so figure I share somethin' I been working on for some days to put my mind on something else.

Was gonna share this later too, but eh, it's not too important.

Soooo, you remember that fella named Zelox?
View attachment 302964
Yeah, managed to get a artist to draw him, and after some coloring, this is what I got.
Hope you like him! Been tricky to color well, so hope it's not too weird in places.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Noipoi Noipoi , Knight Dude Knight Dude , AndreaAC AndreaAC , Wademan94 Wademan94 , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , @JDCabrera
Wooooo! This looks great!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I completely forgot that to get to the final boss in Mario sunshine you need to do a specific set of missions instead of doing whatever missions you want.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wooooo! This looks great!
All credits to the artist for the drawing itself! Which sadly I don't think I can link for uh, the sake of good boy & girls.

That aside, glad you & others like the coloring, Zelox older brother should be the next one in line if all goes well, so stay tuned!

Dutch Raikuna

Don't know why I open Discord every five minutes when I usually get only one notification every day.
I need to learn to love my solitude again but I keep saying to join more groups but I'd rather just do more with the people I know instead. I'm a walking talking paradox of a human.

Life's a ***** and so is being an introvert.

"Wanna see a magic trick?"

CHOMP!

"Look! Half of him is in my belly! Magic!"

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, I totally didn't got inspired by Dorohedoro when it come to Zelox design.

No way at all. ~ :)

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Did someone actually try and fix the dragonball Evolution Game i mean just put the Anime/Manga Versions of the Characters and Stages into the Game and it would be a decent game

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
What? Isn't the what the imposter does in Among Us? Chomps down on the guy and pretends to be him or something? IDK I never played it and wouldn't really cause I'm an introvert.
That's just a random kill animation. The impostor's goal is to kill the crewmates while not looking suspicious. Or "sus" as the kids say.

D

Deleted member

So I was going through a bin of old books and found this:
2A38FC47-96E6-4BCD-90BE-D1EAA8EB9AAD.jpeg

This cover just looks scuffed now ngl

Dutch Raikuna

I still think Fall Guys was the best fad game of last year. Closest thing we got to a Takeshi's Castle/Wipeout game.

Never played Among Us gang, rise up.
Here here of course. Too much of a social game.

Ah gotcha, my mind went somewhere else for a second
Up in the high realms of your story is that were your mind cause that's mind right now.

Among Us was probably in my top 3 games of last year. Absolutely adore it.
Too much of a social game and I don't want to play because I suck in communication/I'm an anime tsudere/no would want to with me. because I'm a proud man who must embrace the joys of single player stories...............that's what this script told me to say.

D

Deleted member

I’m more of a Town of Salem guy myself. It’s a criminally underrated game for $10(5 for the base, $5 more for the dlc)

who knows? maybe it’ll surge in popularity the same way Among Us did.

looks at Among Us fandom
... on second thought, that’s maybe not such a good thing :nifty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom