• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

When i went to Walmart the other day, the Pokemon TCG section was wiped clean. Literally nothing there.

Why did scalpers get so intrested in them all of a sudden?
I’m not interested in the pokemon side of things but I can only wager it’s because of the 25th anniversary. People are gonna want Pokemon stuff, so if scalpers deny them those items they can just sell them right back to them at an inflated price.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
KH PC news from yesterday got me in the mood for a Sora PFP, so here we are lol.

Yeah, I know, the ports being EG exclusives sucks, and the pricing is nuts, but...I can't help it, KH on PC has been a dream of mine for years: Not even those negatives can get me down, lol.

Besides, I'll just launch the games through GOG Galaxy anyway. :p

D

Deleted member

Walmart sells Pokemon cards? Mine doesnt.
My local one does, but I dunno about the one on the other side of town, because they put all the cards right in the middle of a checkout lane

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

At my Walmart, there's a TCG section near checkout. Somewhere between a half and a third of it is dedicated to Pokemon. Single boosters, tins, blisters, pretty much everything but entire booster boxes.
Yeah, mine’s about 1/3 Pokemon, 1/3 MTG, and then whatever they can find for Yugioh. I’ve been having trouble finding even structure decks released a few months ago at my local walmart.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
KH PC news from yesterday got me in the mood for a Sora PFP, so here we are lol.

Yeah, I know, the ports being EG exclusives sucks, and the pricing is nuts, but...I can't help it, KH on PC has been a dream of mine for years: Not even those negatives can get me down, lol.

Besides, I'll just launch the games through GOG Galaxy anyway. :p
I legit thought you were tehponycorn for a second there.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I want to change to a pfp but I don't know whom.

Also want to do something productive instead of browsing here or playing Red Dead 2/Wipeout.

I want a proper social life again. Let me out of this pandemic!
Just want to talk to people again instead of trying to on text and then it feels like they walk away after 10 minutes which I find a little bit rude depending on the situation.

Like does not many people know how to hold a proper conversation anymore? No fingers I'm pointing to here.

Feels like I'm just here sometimes to feed that damn social instinct.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester Mamboo07 Mamboo07 if we got a remake collection of the 4 Nicktoons Unite games (Unite, Battle for Volcano Island, Attack of the Toybots, and Globs of Doom) what would you want them to change/add. Remember though. They have to essentially be the same game at their core in regards to the story and level themes.
Make it so that you can play as Timmy in more than one leve in the second game.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
They were fishing for the gamers, so the girl brought up that the cake was delicious, and some eccentric portal nerd came up and said the thing.
The punchline is quoting a line from a video game will make the geeks and gamers go "I GOT THAT REFERENCE!"
Ancient Gamer Humor.

Classic

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Make it so that you can play as Timmy in more than one leve in the second game.
Really? A whole level about Timmy but only 2 levels afterwards where you can play as him wasn’t enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom