• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Honestly social games are really hard to play for me because I’m a honest and emphatic person by nature, I don’t particularly like lying to people cause I’m worried what they’ll think.

It’s easier in Among Us because there is literally no way to prove someone is lying without witnesses to back your claims up but in games like TOS where roles have easily proven fact gathering skills and logs of what everyone has said it’s much harder and stressful for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Among Us is fun with friends and as long as everyone is actively playing.

But if you're playing with strangers or a troll, things get annoying fast. One guy I know always trolls and just jerks around whenever we play Among Us with him, and how he derails each conversation gets very annoying. Otherwise, it's fun.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I would be up for trying Among Us but again only with people I trust. Same with other games.

Problem is the hand I've dealt. The monkey's paw for failing to understand others.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I would be up for trying Among Us but again only with people I trust. Same with other games.

Problem is the hand I've dealt. The monkey's paw for failing to understand others.
What, are you going to hold deep, personal grudges if you get killed or lied to in a game where you kill and lie to people?

D

Deleted member

1237A995-FCB6-468C-B24E-E24F53E79388.png

"Hello, Potion Seller, I am going into battle and I want your strongest potions."

"My potions are too strong for you, traveler."

proceeds to get hit with a death potion

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
What, are you going to hold deep, personal grudges if you get killed or lied to in a game where you kill and lie to people?
No. I mean I've never really played online games because of my run of luck of wanting to do that (or do I actually want to). Hey I'm being honest.

I mean trust as in as long as you not a troll or anything.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

No. I mean I've never really played online games because of my run of luck of wanting to do that. Hey I'm being honest.

I mean trust as in as long as you not a troll or anything.
I’m the inverse: I prefer online games because I like the community attached to them, despite how much of an introvert I am irl.

Single player games are fine for short little stints but I find myself being bored with no one-else to experience it with.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ladies and Gentlemen and everyone in between I’ve come to make an announcement.

Having contrarian opinions for the sake of being a contrarian doesn’t make you cool.

Sincerely,
Me
OK, but Shadow can still go to hell for [REDACTED] my wife.

I don't care if he saved the world once or twice, that's ****ing bull**** and you know it.

Sincerely,
A Epic Gamer

D

Deleted member

Having contrarian opinions for the sake of being a contrarian doesn’t make you cool.

Sincerely,
Me
Wait, did some drama happen in this thread I missed?

Or are you refering to something that happened in a different thread?

D

Deleted member

Call of Duty should be rated E10+. The amount of 12-year olds that play that game outweighs the amount of adults.
I disagree. I feel Call of Duty, while a bit less serious at times, is still a very gorey franchise and very very much a game for people who can tolerate seeing people being blown to bits, not 10 year old kids.
It’s fine if kids play COD games but rating it lower just because of that feels like a really dumb idea and would only lead to problems as parents complain about how a E10+ game shows content like fighting zombie nazis in germany

D

Deleted member

don’t you just hate it when you see a notification pop up in your twitter feed and it’s this?
386452DC-4B27-4D46-9128-A99D06148BF5.jpeg

what even is the point

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I have begun reading the Killer Instinct comics, starting with the 1996 series. After that I'll move onto the 2017 series.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
imagine being someone who practically tried to ruin the life of Britney Spears

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Sincerely,
Me
Yeah, liking something just because it’s the opposite of what you’re supposed to like doesn’t make it less superficial and it’s be nice if more people realized this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom