• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Unlike someone like Superman who was born with extraordinary powers or Batman who was actually born with a silver spoon, Spider-Man is just an ordinary person who happened to be thrown into extraordinary circumstances and from that made themselves into a hero, Spider-Man represents the everyman, that a hero can come from anywhere and anyone and that anyone can wear the mask.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Damn so Vision really can't survive outside Westview..this ain't gonna end well

Also can we just appreciate how Wanda turned SWORD into a bunch of clowns in a circus lol

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I like how you don’t even acknowledge the actual point of this tweet and the following ones and just needlessly **** on Thanos again.
Because lets be real Thanos would be no match for Darkseid. What you especially see there is just his avatar. His true form if making its presence alone would destroy the universe.

Not to mention how intimidating, remorseless, and fearful he looks here thus why Thanos would react the way he would upon the mere sight of Darkseid.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Thanos would instead laugh at the fact that version of Darkseid looks like a ****ty monster you'd see on the box for a graphics card.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
No matter. Neither of them is and can compare to the likes of being as fearful, intimidating, and remorseless as King Ghidorah.

The Devil With Three Heads. Won't stop until all life is destroyed.

Literally Satan himself.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
them be fighting words

Darcy probably gonna become an edgy 2000s girl (also ** the guy who left her...piece of ** that guy is..., Vision really had to die a 3rd time practically, ** Tyler, Jimmy Woo is legit gonna become the next Phil Coulsen (But keep Darcy as his cool ass partner, and ** continues to get too real. And as for Agnes...I wonder why the kids decided to record her butt (those little naughties), and how long will Quicksilver stay around? Please be until the MCU ends

In regards to Quicksilver, I do find Wanda questioning him several times whether this is truly the Pietro she once knows and I find it rather strange that he made some references to hell like he called the kids "hellspawns" etc. I also see that several of the SWORD agents got turned in to clowns which I wonder is this how Wanda views them?

Regarding to the last episode when Tyler showed that authorised footage of Wanda breaking in to a SWORD facility which is where Vision's corpse was held, I think that Tyler is concealing something and I'm certain we will find out what exactly happened within the footage.

Other than that, I really do hope we get to see more of Jimmy Woo and Darcy Lewis within the future of the MCU.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ya better lay off Miles. He’s the first Spider-Man I truly related to.
Peter Parker and Miles Morales? Silver spoons? Yeah okay.
Hey, no dissing Peter Parker, and Miles, too. They are both great Spider-Men.
I actually do like Spider-Man. Peter in particular was my childhood hero. I take it you are not into Spider-Man?
Spider Love is always one of the best things to read.

In regards to Quicksilver, I do find Wanda questioning him several times whether this is truly the Pietro she once knows and I find it rather strange that he made some references to hell like he called the kids "hellspawns" etc. I also see that several of the SWORD agents got turned in to clowns which I wonder is this how Wanda views them?

Regarding to the last episode when Tyler showed that authorised footage of Wanda breaking in to a SWORD facility which is where Vision's corpse was held, I think that Tyler is concealing something and I'm certain we will find out what exactly happened within the footage.

Other than that, I really do hope we get to see more of Jimmy Woo and Darcy Lewis within the future of the MCU.
Tyler definitely had to have been waiting for Vision to die to continue making him into weapons for SWORD. I was however disappointed he hasn't suffered yet (probably saving that for the finale). The agents being turned into clowns made sense for the Halloween season, but I wonder what they'll be as the decades go by...also **** Tyler.

Quicksilver is definitely, besides being the wrong Pietro, either a Mephisto spawn or is just being used to warn Wanda of some sort of deal she made. I also saw a theory on Tyler being the devil...or Ralph...both.

Jimmy and Darcy will probably end up being the Dynamic Duo Peter and Ned or Hulk and Thor wish they could be...gotta go all out on those two

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Because lets be real Thanos would be no match for Darkseid. What you especially see there is just his avatar. His true form if making its presence alone would destroy the universe.

Not to mention how intimidating, remorseless, and fearful he looks here thus why Thanos would react the way he would upon the mere sight of Darkseid.
you can just stop Darkseid with his one true weakness...the body of Wonder Woman (Diana of course...not the new ones).

Super Friends reference

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just make sure Darkseid can't sit on a couch and you should be able to defeat him.

Couchs are the true source of his power after all....that and it's really comfy.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
for real, both Thanos, Darkseid, Ghadorah, and even Magneton lose pretty handily to this guy.
View attachment 302949
better hope you can take him out in the second it takes to write the word "dead"!
Even Superman and Goku let alone the entire Dragon Ball universe can't do jack**** to Maxwell.

Dude could probably solo almost all of fiction alone.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Currently got some ideas for Lost Tapes regarding Harpy and Lernaean Hydra.

Trying to also find one for Tizheruk.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The ice is really coming down over here and the lights are flickering and tree branches are falling.

This weekend is off to a great start.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’ve been watching Kid Cosmic on Netflix. It’s a pretty great show from Craig, and can get surprisingly dark and funny. It feels like a good combination of everything he has worked on so far. I’d really recommend checking it out!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom