• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Man I'm so undecided on a new pfp.

I was gonna go and make a new one based off the Wipeout games but well it has one of the worst photo's I've seen. No free camera or even change shoulder? Than it's utter crap.

Something that isn't anime for once or from a Japanese Game.

I was gonna go for Shawshank Redemption but Tim Robbins' hairstyle is off putting or Connor from Detroit Become Human but that game crashed.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I was a video editor and director for a channel, and I was expected to make videos in three hours, for no pay. Then I was demoted after expressing my issues because “The grind wasn’t for me”.
4BFA2E03-5985-4D81-97C2-F98ABC83A8AD.jpeg

My mental health went through suffering so I could pump out videos for this lad and this is how I’m treated?

D

Deleted member

I was gonna go and make a new one based off the Wipeout games but well it has one of the worst photo's I've seen. No free camera or even change shoulder? Than it's utter crap.

why don’t you join me with a terraria sprite? :035:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I was a video editor and director for a channel, and I was expected to make videos in three hours, for no pay. Then I was demoted after expressing my issues because “The grind wasn’t for me”.
View attachment 302993
My mental health went through suffering so I could pump out videos for this lad and this is how I’m treated?
I'm of the opinion that he doesn't deserve your work if this is how he's going to treat you.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The Marth-Meta Knight-Ike team up in Subspace is probably the best part of the story.

The cool ass fight scene between Marthband Meta Knight, the immediate team up, Ike popping up outta nowhere to destroy the bomb, really good sequence of events.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 302993
that sounds like pure hell man. Whoever this person is is a huge asshole.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

I was gonna go for Shawshank Redemption but Tim Robbins' hairstyle is off putting or Connor from Detroit Become Human but that game crashed.
How about John Marston or Arthur Morgan from Red Dead Redemption?

Dutch Raikuna

why don’t you join me with a terraria sprite? :035:
Can I admit not that I have never ever played Terraria? Not my type of game.

View attachment 302993
I smell a **** from that guy you told me. A real gaslighting people using ****.

D

Deleted member

Can I admit not that I have never ever played Terraria? Not my type of game.
I wasn’t actually being serious, probably will change this one in a few days anyway.

And I mean, Terraria’s a pretty fun game if you like exploring, although it is pretty difficult on the first go.

D

Deleted member

Terraria 🤝 Minecraft

Being relaxing until it's not.
My computer can barely run Minecraft at all so I’m a terraria boyo all the way.

(Also the modding community is really good, Calamity is easily one of the best mods for any game out there)

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
That sounds like a possible red flag for gaslightling ngl
I smell a ** from that guy you told me. A real gaslighting people using **.
I don’t think I’m being gaslit. Denial and stuff has been something I’ve been dealing with for years.

Why? If it's taking a toll on mental health, I would leave too.
I have a really bad fear of disappointing people, not gonna lie.

Why? You're not obligated to help him out and it doesn't seem like it benefits you in any way. Hell, it looks to me like the experience has been more harmful to you than anything.
I wanna back out of it, honestly. I have stuff I’m being paid for where I’m treated better than this. It’s just that it’s a big team and no one else has any complaints with the director, so I feel like it’s just an issue I’m having. Then again, only me and one other person have been tasked with these one day deadline videos.

D

Deleted member

I like long intricate jokes at time but my humor can basically be summed up like this:

haha funny man goes swoosh(except when I don’t)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

so do u guys have any tats/piercings? :008:
nah. never been interested, and they’re a bit too expensive/invasive for my liking(just the thought of having my ears pierced sounds horrible to me)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Ah, gotcha.

I'll miss Shimarin tho.
I know. I will too but it'll probably be until Thursday.

As for changes pfp voila! Gabriel has to make a decision: Carrot or Potato?

Edit: Might change it already.

I don’t think I’m being gaslit. Denial and stuff has been something I’ve been dealing with for years.

I have a really bad fear of disappointing people, not gonna lie.
I know that fear all too well, it's part of why I'm in my mental predicament with my issues. I don't know try and hope that it'll work out but don't be afraid to say no.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
@Michael the Spikester Mamboo07 Mamboo07 if we got a remake collection of the 4 Nicktoons Unite games (Unite, Battle for Volcano Island, Attack of the Toybots, and Globs of Doom) what would you want them to change/add. Remember though. They have to essentially be the same game at their core in regards to the story and level themes.
Don't know, probably add in two new characters?
(Would go with Lincoln from The Loud House and Miko from Glitch Teens.)

Dutch Raikuna

**** it kashira I'll go with Beako. Way too girly but her best moment is coming up in the anime so at least until I make a good pic or something.

As for my taste I'm into dark humour and like taking the piss out of everything like I mean I could really say some twisted **** on here if I wanted to but none of yous might not get it. Also love my irony.

No wonder why I've scarred people in the past.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly my favorite kind of humor is 21st century humor.

Idk why, it’s just that I find videos where it’s just the most random **** ever on screen oddly entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom