• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Seeing my enemies back in school and college whined up was also pretty funny so I do love me some Schadenfreude situations. Yes even when something extreme happens like when they get arrested and all.
Double for times you see hints of favouritism from teachers. I'll tell a story later about back then but need to ask a friend if it's safe first.

Regardless yes I'm an asshole but I'll never do to my friends IRL and now a bunch of you guys.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Like. I’m serious. I want to start an Internet campaign to get Ben 10 and Danny Phantom into Injustice 3 as guest characters. If the game exists they’re likely in the planning stages now. So now would be the time to do it. Both shows have a plenty big fan base. So how to I get this ball rolling?

Dutch Raikuna

Well it's Valentines Day in the UK/Ireland now or as I like to call it being a nerd "The Lonely Hearts Club Day". And considering most of us don't/might have a SO I'm just gonna be here.

Relationships are too complex for me.

How do you start an internet campaign?
Be born rich. That's what society told me.

If there are E-girls where are the A through D girls?
Dude............Who knows?

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Like. I’m serious. I want to start an Internet campaign to get Ben 10 and Danny Phantom into Injustice 3 as guest characters. If the game exists they’re likely in the planning stages now. So now would be the time to do it. Both shows have a plenty big fan base. So how to I get this ball rolling?
Step 1: Get Harada as the Director

Step 2: When he asks for DLC suggestions, be the one person to give him a completely out of left field choice that no one would expect

Step 3: ???

Step 4: And that's how Negan's in Tekken.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Start one of those useless online petitions. It definitely won’t work, but if it gets enough buzz you’ll get people talking about it.

But what may be most important is memes. A lotta memes.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
-All-Might (My Hero Academia)
-Amaterasu (Okami)
-Asura (Asura's Wrath)
-Captain Falcon (F-Zero); Nintendo exclusive
-Cole MacGrath (InFamous); Playstation exclusive
-Delsin Rowe (InFamous: Second Son); Playstation exclusive
-Goku (Dragon Ball Z)
-He-Man (He-Man and the Masters of the Universe)
-Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia)
-Kat (Gravity Rush); Playstation exclusive
-Saitama (One Punch Man)

The following characters I'd like to see potentially make into Injustice 3.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
-All-Might (My Hero Academia)
-Amaterasu (Okami)
-Asura (Asura's Wrath)
-Captain Falcon (F-Zero); Nintendo exclusive
-Cole MacGrath (InFamous); Playstation exclusive
-Delsin Rowe (InFamous: Second Son); Playstation exclusive
-Goku (Dragon Ball Z)
-He-Man (He-Man and the Masters of the Universe)
-Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia)
-Kat (Gravity Rush); Playstation exclusive
-Saitama (One Punch Man)

The following characters I'd like to see potentially make into Injustice 3.
All of those would be very interesting too!

As for mine, I'm gonna start a Change.org petition to hopefully get a conversation started. I feel like just getting people to see it is going to be an uphill battle though.

Would it be against site policy if I posted it here and asked you guys to share it around on social media, just to hopefully make it spread faster?

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Imo, Gen 1, 3, 4, and 7 have the best starters design wise. All of them are good.

The rest of the gens? They have some peepee poopoo starters that drag them down. As it pains me to say it, Gen 5 had the worst hands down.
Honestly, can't argue there. Serperior was the best by far though.

D

Deleted member

I wanna know what the most liked post of all time is here
I’d wager it’s one of the popular newcomer threads or one of the social thead openers. Those tend to get the most likes over time.

Might be the geno thread, idk

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

All of those would be very interesting too!

As for mine, I'm gonna start a Change.org petition to hopefully get a conversation started. I feel like just getting people to see it is going to be an uphill battle though.

Would it be against site policy if I posted it here and asked you guys to share it around on social media, just to hopefully make it spread faster?
That'd be cool but honestly it's like throwing it into a poison swamp to be blunt.

I admire your enthusiasm over something like this but most of the internet is toxic and seeing some of the comments from when you shared your Twitter I'd just be worried about yourself if people sniffed the trail back (which trolls/assholes love to do cause they were dropped as a kid).

I still have my differences with you but I don't want to see you go through that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Imo, Gen 1, 3, 4, and 7 have the best starters design wise. All of them are good.

The rest of the gens? They have some peepee poopoo starters that drag them down. As it pains me to say it, Gen 5 had the worst hands down.
I hated the mid stages of the Gen 5 starters but really liked the final stages. (Except for Dewott. Dewott is cool.)

Gen 6 was alright, liked the theming and Greninja/Delphox were cool... but the grass starter was so forgettable I can’t even remember its name.(I know the base form is Chespin but that’s it)

Everything else I haven’t touched enough to form an opinion on.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
That'd be cool but honestly it's like throwing it into a poison swamp to be blunt.

I admire your enthusiasm over something like this but most of the internet is toxic and seeing some of the comments from when you shared your Twitter I'd just be worried about yourself if people sniffed the trail back (which trolls/assholes love to do cause they were dropped as a kid).
I know that could happen. But I care too much about this. I need to get someone's attention and I need to get this idea at least acknowledged. I want to honor my childhood heroes who helped turn me into the aspiring entertainer I am today, and I am not going to wait until the people who are of my generation are old enough to be making these decisions. I'm gonna try god damn it. And if it fails or brings me ridicule, then at least that means I did something instead of nothing.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Wtf? Gen 2's starters are awesome. Begone, you tasteless, fake gamer.
I'm one of the few that likes the Chikorita line, but I gotta admit it's kinda weak design wise
I hated the mid stages of the Gen 5 starters but really liked the final stages.

Gen 6 was alright, liked the theming and Greninja/Delphox were cool... but the grass starter was so forgettable I can’t even remember its name.(I know the base form is Chespin but that’s it)

Everything else I haven’t touched enough to form an opinion on.
Chesnaught. Gen 6 had the worst designs for Pokemon hands down.

D

Deleted member

I thought most of them were pretty cool tbh.

Like Hawlucha, Hoopa, the box legendaries, Slyveon, etc. they weren’t bad, just... missing something, I guess, is the best way to describe it.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm one of the few that likes the Chikorita line, but I gotta admit it's kinda weak design wise

I dunno how truthful the supposed original plan for Gen 6's plot feels, but I always felt like Gen 6 felt rushed as hell, and is the most forgettable gen by consequence.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ef6f15242f5885c8306544fe2e5f806414-pokemon-snap.2x.rsquare.w536.jpg

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!

It's a ****ing flower dinosaur, you mighty enigma.
YOUR OPINIONS ARE WORSE THAN SNAKE'S!

OH MY god I don't actually care but you need to refine your tastes.

D

Deleted member

I dunno how truthful the supposed original plan for Gen 6's plot feels, but I always felt like Gen 6 felt rushed as hell, and is the most forgettable gen by consequence.
I still wish we got Pokemon Z to finish the whole Zygrade thing. Felt like it was just dropped out of nowhere and it confused the hell outta me during the transition to Gen 7

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
They should've never stopped having generations be four years long. If they think the fanbase is too impatient to see new creatures, go back to stuff like Togepi being an anime character for YEARS before GS's release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom