• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Oh ****, Bravely Default 2 comes out in a couple of weeks.
****, I'm turning 24 on the day it comes out. I don't want to be this old.

I know that could happen. But I care too much about this. I need to get someone's attention and I need to get this idea at least acknowledged. I want to honor my childhood heroes who helped turn me into the aspiring entertainer I am today, and I am not going to wait until the people who are of my generation are old enough to be making these decisions. I'm gonna try god damn it. And if it fails or brings me ridicule, then at least that means I did something instead of nothing.
Not stopping you but I'm just warning you. Also "aspiring entertainer"? What do you do/hope to do?

Wtf? Gen 2's starters are awesome. Begone, you tasteless, fake gamer.
No one will ever take me away from my beloved Chikorita. I'll die protecting her. People just don't like her because they thought she was an attention seeker in the anime.

Shroob

Sup?
I still wish we got Pokemon Z to finish the whole Zygrade thing. Felt like it was just dropped out of nowhere and it confused the hell outta me during the transition to Gen 7
Gen 6 feels like they had an idea, changed EVERYTHING at the last second, and then just said "**** it, focus on something else."

Like, I dunno how truthful the supposed leaked plans for Gen 6's original plot is, but honestly? There's soo many alien-related things in Gen 6 it wouldn't surprise me if the plot had originally been about aliens.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
****, I'm turning 24 on the day it comes out. I don't want to be this old.

Not stopping you but I'm just warning you. Also "aspiring entertainer"? What do you do/hope to do?

No one will ever take me away from my beloved Chikorita. I'll die protecting her. People just don't like her because they thought she was an attention seeker in the anime.
I have ideas for all kinds of media in basically every medium. I'm trying to forge a path to share these stories with the wider world.

Dutch Raikuna

There's a street in my town named Gloucester, and as one of the 0.00001% that knows how to pronounce it properly, it drives me nuts.

Even moreso when I get a delivery and someone orders Worcestershire sauce. :062:
Wait until you Americans/Canadians try and pronounce Irish names like Aoife or Roisin. It's a different level.

Irish is a pain to learn. That's why I gave up on it years ago.

Or any other Gaelic language.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

So guys when the duelling with all this Pokémon starter talk gonna start?

1613270881550.png

Or we going Mexican Standoff?

Cause I think it's another night of a party it seems.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
D

Deleted member

People hated Delphox?
more like it was overshadowed by Serena using Braixen for the entire duration of the anime

That, and Delphox is pretty much just Braixen but with more fluff and a more robe-looking body shape so at a glance they look pretty similar

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
We talking Pokemon Starters? deep breath and cracks knuckles

Favourite Starter Trio: Hoenn trio! Sceptile/Blaziken/Swampert are all amazing! No contest!!! Don't @ me! Even their megas are awesome! Swampert in Pokken when????

Love All Three: Sinnoh, Kanto, Alola trios are the others where I love all three starters, although not nearly as much as Hoenn! Torterra is one of my favourite starters altogether while Infernape and Empoleon are also awesome, Kanto are just classic, and I really appreciate the creativity that went behind the Alola starters

Love Two: Johto and Kalos Typhlosion is one of my favourtie starters outright while Feraligatr is also awesome, Meganium's still cool, but clearly the worst of the three....sorry flower dino/tortoise thingie...As for Kalos, Greninja and Chesnaught are awesome, witch fox is meh...I love Fennekin as a starter, super cute, but not it's evolutions.

I Like One: Unova trio, I like Serperior (no particular reason other than I just like snakes fire snake when?) but I'm not particularly fond of Emboar and Samurott if I'm being completely honest. I mean they're ok but not my cup of tea.

All Suck: Galar starters are by far my least favourite. Their first stages had AMAZING potential....then they evolved...like even their second stages were terrible (not that second stage starter are always awesome to begin with but these were pretty bad). Twackey was alright apart from his horrible neon green but other than that they're all bleh. Cinderace was probably the ok'est of the final starters but I'm still not a fan.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Yes quite the pure boy.....................says the guy who worships the Dino Girl..........coming from ne the guy who has a few hundred year old spirit as his pfp.

And this is how you make friends kids.
I had a hunch that the loli in your pfp was actually hundreds of years old lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom