• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I don't even know if I have a favourite song.

Too many good ones to choose specifically one. And I don't want to dissapoint people online over any favourite song letting them down.

Yeah, that may sound dumb but as someone with anxiety I do get concerned about how people would feel about that kind of stuff online. The internet can get too extreme.
Dude, like what you like and don't give a **** about what others may think of your taste in music. You'll feel a lot better that way.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Too many good ones to choose specifically one. And I don't want to dissapoint people online over any favourite song letting them down.

Yeah, that may sound dumb but as someone with anxiety I do get concerned about how people would feel about that kind of stuff online. The internet can get too extreme.
A lotta people can’t pick a favorite song, that’s alright.

But you really shouldn’t give a **** what a bunch of clowns on the Internet think about your music taste. Those dudes who take their discord server or their status as a subreddit moderator way too seriously aren’t something to aspire to.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Lol I used to be kind of the same way until I realized my friends all like Lady Gaga too, really tho who cares what others think? Listen to what you want.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Ah, more about favorite artists and songs. Nice.

Here are some of my favorite artists/bands:
-Nirvana
-Foo Fighters
-Red Hot Chili Peppers
-Imagine Dragons
-Skillet
-Coldplay
-Muse
-Red
-Rammstein
-Daft Punk

And for songs?
-Smells Like Teen Spirit
-All Apologies
-Man Who Sold the World
-Let It Die
-The Pretender
-Snow (Hey-Oh)
-Californication
-It's Time
-Amsterdam
-Awake and Alive (Quickening version)
-Adventure of a Lifetime
-Hysteria
-Time is Running Out
-Darkest Part
-RADIO
-One More Time

Yes this list only includes the bands I named.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Anyway my favorite song is

YO YO YO listen up to my new rap! I just got a freddy hat!

(HOT GIRL SINGING) oH YeAhhhh ITS FREDDY FAZBEARS PIZZA! WHEN YOU GET SOME PIZZA! AND A BIG. PIECE. OF ASSSSSS! awesome music plays
I'm having difficulty processing this post. I can't tell if I love it, or hate it.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The price in people hating on a show long enough for a company to give up on it. Fans ****ed Rise over until most turned over very late into their demise

with him being Usagi's desendent...wouldn't be the same coolness
Yeah. But it’s (hypothetically) crossing over with Rise. Makes it more unique imo.

Either way, I’d be surprised if the turtles didn’t show up in SOME form in the show. Like, Usagi finally has its own show, time to repay the favor.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yeah. But it’s (hypothetically) crossing over with Rise. Makes it more unique imo.

Either way, I’d be surprised if the turtles didn’t show up in SOME form in the show. Like, Usagi finally has its own show, time to repay the favor.
they could also be left alone to give room for him to hig the big time on his own...if it occurs...then their next crossover could become the biggest

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
There is not enough queen in this topic and it makes me sad. My fav song is "those are the days of our lives" from queen. Love that song.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
they could also be left alone to give room for him to hig the big time on his own...if it occurs...then their next crossover could become the biggest
Yeah. If it happens it probably won’t happen till a hypothetical season 2. Usagi never shows up in TMNT until at least two seasons have passed.

Basically, a Turtles crossover would be a ratings trap to ensure people will watch the second season.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Whoopsie!

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Whoopsie!

Not the first time things like this have happened.

Masked Man spirit using someone’s fan made sprite at first for example.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My favourite genre for music is basically anything so long I like it.

Why limit your choices when you could find a bop in any genres at any moments?

So long you know where to look, I don't really care what kind of song it is: if I like it, then it's good.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I forgot how tedious some things in Minecraft could be. I've seen that some people have a big map of their whole world, i thought that seemed cool so i thought I'd try to make one.
Image result for world map minecraft

(like this)
First, I put together item frames so i can put them on the wall. But oh no, I don't have enough leather so I have to kill some cows. But oh no, i don't have a cow farm so i have to find some and build a pen for them. But oh no, i don't have enough wheat to make it renewable, i have to set up a wheat farm too.

I haven't even started with the actual maps.

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna be the one who wins the Super Bowl.

I will be there, against both Teams, dodging players all the time and scoring points non-stop.

When I win that Super Bowl money for winning, I'm going to invite all the pro-Golden Deers people here to a trip to Super Nintendo World.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Tbh, I don't really trust people who shun out any other forms of music and listen to exclusively VGM or Anime OST.

Before anyone gets mad, I used to be that type of guy, and I was annoying as **** during that phase. So it's half personal half not.
Puh-leaze, I don't just listen to VGM. I listen to Disney music too!

Okay but it's not so much active shunning as much as it's what my awkward nerdy but has been most exposed to, and most of the music I hear on the radio at work is really obnoxious. But there is still a lot of non-VGM music I do like, I just don't listen to it much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom