• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So uh...

I guess Sonic 2 spoilers are fair game now?

I mean I saw the movie but idk feels a little early to go unspoiling it imo.
I already spoiled myself on it 'cause I won't be watching it until it comes to Paramount next month, so I don't mind personally.

Can't speak for others, though. And it's always tricky when you know guests view the thread.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I already spoiled myself on it 'cause I won't be watching it until it comes to Paramount next month, so I don't mind personally.

Can't speak for others, though. And it's always tricky when you know guests view the thread.
I was just thinking that because we talked about Spider-Man in spoilers for like 5 months but Sonic 2 didn't even last a week before no spoiler tags.

Like I feel most people here already watched it but better safe than pissing someone off.

MooMew64

I was just thinking that because we talked about Spider-Man in spoilers for like 5 months but Sonic 2 didn't even last a week before no spoiler tags.

Like I feel most people here already watched it but better safe than pissing someone off.
I kinda just go with current thread culture: If everyone else stops using them, I'll just roll with it.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Id say at least a 3 - 6 month grace period when it comes to spoilers. Though I guess that depends on he availability of films in some countries, given some end up releasing much earlier/later in certain place.

Sonic 2 hasn't even been out for a whole month yet, so that seems way too recent to go all in untabbed spoiler talk

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Finished reading volume 14 of the Splatoon manga. They've now covered every story element of the first two games.

Looks like now they'll just have filler arcs until the Splatoon 3 game. The volume ended on a shadow inklings story

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm currently playing Pokemon Unbound New Game + Insane Difficulty, so rate my team!
Screenshot (202).png

Also if the Garchomp's name is confusing, its named that because its shiny in this is colored after its beta colors.

MooMew64

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Problems are best left buried in the back of your mind, and
View attachment 351037
If modders aren't cowards, they'll put him in either PMEX Remix or Smash Remix as an SSS+ character.

Also, sidenote, but now you got me thinking about Mario 64 memes and that just reminded me of the Wario Apparition.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Speaking of

I'm gonna be both confused and surprised if the secret boss isn't this Mike fella after he was built up.
That would make sense.

But I can also see him never being brought up again. Outside of secret, hidden lore you can only access at 4 am during a blue moon playing a half-genocide run.

It seems like a very Toby Fox thing to do, imo :nifty:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If you need to see some nerds seethe I have the thread for you

the longest running DC animated series of all time…and will soon be DC’s longest running show of all time (Smallville you had a hell of a 1st place run)

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Speaking of

I'm gonna be both confused and surprised if the secret boss isn't this Mike fella after he was built up.
If Mike is actually happening, I think he's going to be the main antagonist inatead of the secret boss. After the Jevil fight, he says this...
1650738168635.png

guess who shows up as the main antagonist of chapter 2?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Tomorrow, Japan time, the PokéDoko show will show off "the latest information on the Pokémon games".

I'm 100% expecting to be disappointed in terms of noteworthy information.

Shroob

Sup?
Oh yeah

Do we have any idea who's gonna be voicing the Spamtom plush?

Part of me thinks it's just gonna be the "Now's your chance to be a BIG SHOT!", but I'd die a thousand times over if they got Alex Rochon to voice it.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Don't get me wrong

I sincerely hope to see Amy, Cream, and Blaze playable in future Sonics.

But I'mma be real, if I could pick any of the female cast to get more screentime, it'd probably be Honey.

Like, legit, Honey is probably top 10 character designs for me, she's so good.
Funny how she's not even exactly a Sonic original character, a Fighting Vipers character's fursona instead.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
In my last week of teaching before the summer hits.

...and then I have other things to do before my summer class start. Thankfully will be entirely online.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If you need to see some nerds seethe I have the thread for you

9 years.

9 years since this abomination came into existence...

9 years it should've immediately been killed with fire.

It does not deserve to be remembered or praised.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom