• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

Here is the schedule for Cinema-con which takes place this coming week.

I'll probably post some of my predictions on what will be shown during the event tomorrow.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Here is the schedule for Cinema-con which takes place this coming week.

I'll probably post some of my predictions on what will be shown during the event.
Hopefully Universal uses this time to finally show off the Mario movie (probably not but let me dream, damn it!)

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
I would kill to get a 3D World sequel with the amount of creativity in theming that went into Odyssey and with a crap tonne more playable characters.
Alternatively: More games with 3D World style co-op. I bet the great online co-op aspect of Elden Ring played a part in that game's success after all.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I would kill to get a 3D World sequel with the amount of creativity in theming that went into Odyssey and with a crap tonne more playable characters.
I am convinced they’ve stuck you in a blank, white void. And all you have is your smashboards account.

You’re just sitting there, in the nothingness. Keeping yourself from going insane by thinking up video game concepts.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
I'll probably post some of my predictions on what will be shown during the event tomorrow.
I have one: They'll reveal the TRUE final character for Smash Ultimate. and it will be an unholy fusion of various non-video game characters that can copy every attack, and their default ones are based on 4th party fellas.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I like the Teen titans go movies.
I think those are actually really funny, i guess it's because it takes more time to come up with jokes for a movie than it does for TV.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The PokéDoko show happened in Japan. The "latest information on the Pokémon games" they were promising was just the stuff we got back in February.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
The PokéDoko show happened in Japan. The "latest information on the Pokémon games" they were promising was just the stuff we got back in February.
Those things are usually aimed at kids, right? I imagine the goal is to inform children who don't follow news websites that a new game is coming. They're not really aimed at the hardcore fans who are waiting for actual new info.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Unironically the game has helped me rekindle my love for the Star Wars franchise.
I haven't been this invested in Star Wars stuff since SWTOR came out way back.

I might just jump back into the Clone Wars cartoon now, this game is really reminding be how cool this franchise can be when it's done right.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Man, do I miss Blockbuster. It's a shame it shut down years ago.
I have a feeling movie rental stores are gonna be back in style with the decline of Netflix combined with the price of all the services you need to pay for to get everything it had 10 years ago.

That and/or movie theaters will see more activity.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My strongest memory of Blockbuster was my brother repeatedly renting Pokemon Stadium 2 every week.

Because my dad just refused to buy him the game outright.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
This only just now showed up in my inbox and I'm sitting here like... huh?
I mean it's too far away from me anyway so I won't bother applying but still

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
A memory of mine in regards to Blockbuster was when I rented a SNES game, but inside wasn't the game I wanted, a game with a name that escapes me at the moment. It was Kirby Super Star. Nevertheless, I played it and I loved it.

That is how I got into Kirby.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Damn Freezerburn is still around here?

Gotta admit him sticking to the bit after this long is commendable.
i wouldn't be surprised if freezerburn has an alt that posts. The preezerburn account gets to remain a smashboards cryptid, the other account is used to actually communicate and use the site.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
New Amphibia episode spoilers:

Seeing Domino 2 return was a pleasant surprise. Sames goes for Tritonio, only difference was I actually fully expected him to return based on the episode's description.

The description of the latter made me think Anne was going to try to rescue Marcry/Darcy. Instead, there's a surprisingly heartwarming reunion with killer moth cat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom