• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Don't get me wrong

I sincerely hope to see Amy, Cream, and Blaze playable in future Sonics.

But I'mma be real, if I could pick any of the female cast to get more screentime, it'd probably be Honey.

Like, legit, Honey is probably top 10 character designs for me, she's so good.
I keep saying Sonic needs a new fighting game, would make a perfect opportunity for her to return

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
That show needs to be killed off
Agreed. Should've ended after the first movie as originally planned.

But that won't be happening. Spongebob is to Nick as Mickey is to Disney as Mario is to Nintendo as Bugs Bunny is to Warner Bros. Spongebob's basically a cultural icon at this point.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Y'all wanna say this is bad
I watched this movie months ago and if I’m being honest, it works as a parody of DC Comics movies in general (the scene where Alfred, the Batmobile, and Batman’s Utility Belt get movie trailers is my favorite scene).

I also found it better than 2017 Justice League personally, though that could be me not really remembering what happened in Justice League.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Grantes, every show has it's misses, especially for a cheap weekly show like TTG.

But when it hits, damn is it good.
The only thing that got grating was the constant dumping on the original.

Some of the early jokes about it were funny, but like...Sometimes the writers felt a little petty; I get a lot of it was probably venting frustration, but still, it kinda sucks when the show painted all OG TT fans like that...

Also, NGL some of the jokes can be a bit out there. The Lady Legasus bits sometimes felt...Questionable for a kids show.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Just saw The Bad Guys today.

Overall enjoyed it. Lives up to its title as one of DreamWorks best recent films.

Could have removed the fart jokes though but weren't too many that it deterred the movie for me since they were sparse apart.

That said though, Sonic 2 and The Batman would be above it as far as movies I've seen so far goes.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Looking into films but me and my best friend have been talking about making a month of movies where we go to the cinema once a week.

Basically doing in like this.

Yesterday: The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent (very 7/10 film but Nick Cage so yeah.
Next Week: The Northman (our so called............local choice since it was filmed where I am..........and where I almost cried in the middle of nowhere because of my stupidity the other week but that's another story)
Week 3: Dr Strange (of course)
Week 4: Everything, Everywhere, all at Once (finally coming round to theaters now in the UK)

Also:

1650745303343.png

It makes me feel a bit sad knowing how unlikely it will be for this to not be showing in the cinemas where I am. Want to watch pure wholesomeness on a big screen ok?

That's just his dementia kicking in again.
Smashboards 2 when?

Last edited:

MooMew64

Noipoi Noipoi

I never asked, but, uh

What did you think of the MooMew design in the last video I did? The Pokémon reaction video, I mean.

I'm gonna be working on some Steam Deck tutorial videos soon here and I'm trying to finalize my MooMew design so I can start doing stuff with it. Wanna get some feedback on him. :nifty:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Noipoi Noipoi

I never asked, but, uh

What did you think of the MooMew design in the last video I did? The Pokémon reaction video, I mean.

I'm gonna be working on some Steam Deck tutorial videos soon here and I'm trying to finalize my MooMew design so I can start doing stuff with it. Wanna get some feedback on him. :nifty:
I think it looks good, my guy.

The mouth is kinda lopsided, one half is rounded and one is pointed. It doesn't look bad at all, I just figured i'd point it out in case it's a glitch.

MooMew64

I think it looks good, my guy.

The mouth is kinda lopsided, one half is rounded and one is pointed. It doesn't look bad at all, I just figured i'd point it out in case it's a glitch.
Oh nah, it's supposed to look like that. I wanted it to look kinda weird/different. If it looks like a bad kinda weird, I'll workshop it some more.

MooMew64

Like is said, it isn’t bad. I just didn’t know if it was intentional lol
Ah, awesome! Glad to hear. ^_^

Just gotta get my audio setup figured out and then I can finally start doing stuff again. Meant to weeks ago, but I was sick with my regular sinusitis, and it took like, three weeks before I finally felt like I was getting fully over it lol. Didn't want to record and have my voice sound gross.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Alright, real dawg time; let people like whatever they want to like. You'd be surprised how much less stress you have in your life when you're less busy worrying what other people do to enjoy their time on this planet. Hell, you might get some free time to worry about what you're doing instead.
FQgxhq9VUAMtSTw.png
I don't like Teen Titans Go, I think it's smoking dog **** mixed with childhood depression, but I'm not about to tell people that they shouldn't either.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Well today's training was basically 8 hours of sitting in a room doing paperwork so that was... fun.

Tomorrow will be when I actually get trained on the rides n **** so that'll be neat. Afaik I'll be trained on the rides I already knew from last year + at least one other section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom