• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Undertale/Deltarune gamers,

Fangamer is soon releasing a new talking plush of every buddy’s favorite [#1 Rated Salesman1997]:
big shot link

They’re also releasing a new dancing Flowey plush, with Flowey being in a plush flower pot, however it currently seems to be exclusive to the Japanese store (not sure if that will change):
flowery link
not even a DR or UT gamer, but Spamton is my son

it’s a maybe

Shroob

Sup?
Undertale/Deltarune gamers,

Fangamer is soon releasing a new talking plush of every buddy’s favorite [#1 Rated Salesman1997]:
big shot link

They’re also releasing a new dancing Flowey plush, with Flowey being in a plush flower pot, however it currently seems to be exclusive to the Japanese store (not sure if that will change):
flowery link
Talking, huh?

Do we know who voices it?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I would HEAVILY recommend Amphibia, Owl House, Gravity Falls, and Wander over Yonder.
I heard good things about Gravity Falls during its run. I've been meaning to check it out, but I have been inundated with a ridiculous amount of streaming content to watch.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Hear me out, i have an insane idea for an Easter Egg in the NSO SEGA Genesis:
In the western library when selecting Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, do the Mortal Kombat blood code or the Konami code (or whatever the command will be), a "Yatta!" sound effect will be heard and now you will play Puyo Puyo. (In the case of the japanese version,the infamous "PINGAS" voice sample will be heard).
Opinions?

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Here's a pretty cool idea for Robotik regarding if Jim Carrey retires.

Remember how GUN couldn't find his body. What if as a result in his obsession to defeat Sonic, he transferred his mind into a robotic body specifically for that goal.

Metal Sonic.
I mean, wouldn't be the first time Robotnik transferred his consciousness to a robot body in Sonic media.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
"Don't let it bother you"
Stadium 2 Lance after he only won because rock slide made my Pokemon flinch and unable to finish off his last Pokemon.

Honestly **** you and your RNG lance.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
With the delayment of Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Part 1.

My current prediction on the top ten films of 2022 by the end of this year.

Black Adam (Dwayne Johnson is too much star power to not draw in lots of audiences)
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
Jurassic World: Dominion
Lightyear
Minions 2: The Rise of Gru
Super Mario Bros.
The Batman
Thor: Love and Thunder

Granted, I'm having a gut feeling Black Panther 2 will probably be getting delayed.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
With the delayment of Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Part 1.

My current prediction on the top ten films of 2022 by the end of this year.

Black Adam (Dwayne Johnson is too much of a draw for audiences)
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
Jurassic World: Dominion
Lightyear
Minions 2: The Rise of Gru
Super Mario Bros.
The Batman
Thor: Love and Thunder
It's surreal to think Avatar 2's actually coming out this year.

We've heard about it for so long and we know almost nothing

Thing's like a cryptid

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Tomorrow, The Bad Guys.

Sunday, The Northman.

In other news too. Gonna be starting my other job again, it'll be Sunday night after seeing The Northman with my uncle.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I was going to watch Everything Everywhere All At Once (to be clear, that's the name of the movie - I'm not going to watch everything at the same time), only to find out that it's not being shown in theaters near me.

Still, The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent (this is a weird couple of weeks for movie titles. It's the movie where Nicolas Cage takes on his most challenging role yet - Nicolas Cage) is out today, so I'm hoping to see it when I get the chance. (though I don't know when that will be - I work most evenings)

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
There's a salamander wandering around my bedroom looking over to me as it moves about.

I think it's trying to find a position to attack me or something

Shroob

Sup?
I was going to watch Everything Everywhere All At Once (to be clear, that's the name of the movie - I'm not going to watch everything at the same time), only to find out that it's not being shown in theaters near me.

Still, The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent (this is a weird couple of weeks for movie titles. It's the movie where Nicolas Cage takes on his most challenging role yet - Nicolas Cage) is out today, so I'm hoping to see it when I get the chance. (though I don't know when that will be - I work most evenings)
Starring Nicolas Cage

As

Nicolas Cage

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
All the Disney Channel shows talk from earlier made me decide to continue watching Star vs. tonight. I'm still on Season 1 but it looks like my next episode is the Season 1 finale. Hope it turns out alright.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Ive made it to the second half of Lego Harry Potter.

While i have quiet a bit of nostalgia for years 1-4 ive never played years 5-7, i just never got around to it, so this is going to be a new experience for me.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Duxx seems to be MIA atm, so I went and drew again for the ama this week, and...

Screenshot_20220422-225114.png

MooMew64 MooMew64 will be our subject of the week!

I already Pm'd em about and set it all up, so ask away

As for next time, if any of y'all aren't currently on the list of future AMA subjects and would like to be added, please lemme know via reply or PM

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom