• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I can barely read there anymore, the page is cluttered with ads.
Now that's a damn shame. I remember reading fanfiction.net on my DSi and 3DS (I was in the trenches, ok). I remember reading the Smash Bros fanfics, the Wind Waker ones, Splatoon ones and for a little bit, the Big Hero Six ones. I will not talk about what were my preferred genres were.

Looking back at it, why did every Smash fanfic take place at the Smash Mansion? Like, it wasn't even clever or anything because EVERY SINGLE ONE took place in the damn mansion.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If you’re in the fanfiction game, that’s the way to go. FF.net isn’t as ideal as it used to be.
Already sent my invitation.

Decided on it. Especially want to spread more word regarding my Gamera/Hilda crossover story Hilda and The Last Hope, Gamera. :D

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Now that's a damn shame. I remember reading fanfiction.net on my DSi and 3DS (I was in the trenches, ok). I remember reading the Smash Bros fanfics, the Wind Waker ones, Splatoon ones and for a little bit, the Big Hero Six ones. I will not talk about what were my preferred genres were.

Looking back at it, why did every Smash fanfic take place at the Smash Mansion? Like, it wasn't even clever or anything because EVERY SINGLE ONE took place in the damn mansion.
Everyone thought their own take on Brawl in the Family was hilarious and original.

I like how you can tell what the author’s favorite series is, based on the main character. Be it Lucario, or Link, or Sonic, or one of the FE guys.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Everyone thought their own take on Brawl in the Family was hilarious and original.

I like how you can tell what the author’s favorite series is, based on the main character. Be it Lucario, or Link, or Sonic, or one of the FE guys.
You could also tell who hated Sonic or was but off by 06.

They also really loved Snake x Samus, like there was a lot of that, because people liked when Snake saw Samus take her clothes off.

In Brawl of course. Yeah.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Only a matter of time before one of the big ones fall.

Netflix have been ****ing up a lot recently.
if Netflix falls…I’m calling dibs on owning the rights to the She-Ra and Voltron reboots before Peacock takes it back for DreamWorks

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Since January 8th of this year, I’ve been writing a fanfiction.

Today, I finished it.

84 chapters, almost 400’000 words, over 100’000 hits…

It was kind of a big hit, which I really wasn’t expecting.

I’m a little proud :nifty:
Nice job! I didn't know you wrote fanfic, is this the first time you've mentioned it or have I just missed discussion on it?

i've barely wrote two chapters of an idea i've had for years... is this how a normal person's mind works? adhd...

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
This sentence gave me the mental image of old man Moomew, slouched over in his chair. Yelling at his grandkids to bring him the remote that's two inches away, so he can watch old Vtuber videos.
you're darn right this is how it'll be with my grandkids

i'll also yell at 'em about the GameCube and how things were better back in my day

I'll also tell them Amogus was an ancient, mythological beast

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Thinking about Disney Channel cartoons of my childhood, aka before Toon Disney was Disney XD. I used to watch Proud Family, Kim Possible, Lilo amd Stitch, and Emperor's New School (which I swear barely aired). Honestly, I may have preferred it to XD but XD was bogged down by it's live action which was some ASS for the most part.

Also, Shego really did **** up a whole generation, huh?

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Thinking about Disney Channel cartoons of my childhood, aka before Toon Disney was Disney XD. I used to watch Proud Family, Kim Possible, Lilo amd Stitch, and Emperor's New School (which I swear barely aired). Honestly, I may have preferred it to XD but XD was bogged down by it's live action which was some ASS for the most part.

I remember a couple good-alright ones like Lab Rats, Mighty Med, and Mech X4, but most of them were kinda meh. I remember Walk the Prank kinda just sucked when I used to watch it.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

sweet mercy

more people besides me know The Emperor’s New School exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom