• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I still can't beat Volo.

I have 2 mons left by the time I get to Giratina and my run's over becauae it one shots them all.

I cheesed revives until it was out of shadow forces, and kept cheesing revives while I whittled away at its health.

It was slow, but it worked.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
All Komaedas are actually Vriskas, but not all Vriskas are Komaedas

Yes that did hurt to type.

Last edited:

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
That Volo fight had me struggling. Had to fight him like, five times.

I was so happy to finally beat him…

Until Giratina kicked my ass.

I fought him a sixth time, barely managed to beat Giratina…

And then Giratina goes origin form

And I’m crying at 4 AM playing a Pokémon game

I had to use 100% of my brain cells to strategize this fight, I wasn’t doing this **** again. I barely beat it with my Typhlosion.

My Zoroark managed to give it frostbite before it fainted, and I landed an Infernal Parade even though it was obscured.

Been a while since I’ve struggled like that in a Pokémon game.
I haven't heard of a JRPG boss having this many phases since Shido from Persona 5.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
If you unironically like Homestuck in 2022, then idk what to tell you.
I know nothing about Homestuck, but the dude who sits in from of me in Chemistry legit has a pin on their backpack depicting two Homestuck character smoochin' it up.

...So I suppose people still like it. :yeahboi:

D

Deleted member

Done with the postgame for the most part now, only the Unova genies left.

Gotta say, I was a bit surprised at the Volo fight, mostly by the lack of healing between phases and it felt like a nice change of pace fighting a legendary Pokemon that actually feels like a legendary for once (can't remember a single thing about Ultra Necrozma). But I guess I lucked out because I didn't find the fight to be all that difficult.

Sorry Volo, better luck next time.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
GRAAAAH GET OUT OF MY FACE
View attachment 344504
Like this post if Venom and Venom Let There Be Carnage serve a better purpose to society over Danganronpa
I only like cause I’m a simp for Spider-Man related content
comprehensive list of all media more important to society than Venom and Venom Let There Be Carnage

1:
the rest of the Spider-Verse
tho adding in the rest would only make Venom stronger considering he’s apart of it all…so I guess nothing is bigger nor more important to society than anything Spidey and Venom related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom