• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
With cases on the rise again being at nearly 400 and both this and next month being slow and cold. Gonna get around to playing some of my games again as a means of killing time and breaking up my day. What do you guys think I should play?

Continue Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night again? (Hadn't played it in probably almost a year)
Continue on with Super Mario 64? (Part of the Super Mario 3D All-Stars)
Continue replaying Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order? (Which I played again recently)
Play Ghost of Tsushima?
Play Guardians of the Galaxy?

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Judgment is starting to go into "The case from x number of years ago" Ive played enough Ace Attorney to know where this is going. lol

With cases on the rise again being at nearly 400 and both this and next month being slow and cold. Gonna get around to playing some of my games again as a means of killing time and breaking up my day. What do you guys think I should play?

Continue Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night again? (Hadn't played it in probably almost a year)
Continue on with Super Mario 64? (Part of the Super Mario 3D All-Stars)
Continue replaying Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order? (Which I played again recently)
Play Ghost of Tsushima?
Play Guardians of the Galaxy?
Ghost of Tsushima is pretty good. Sure was a pleasant surprise considering i'm not exactly fond of most western developed games nowadays.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I just hope that the teased PMEX Remix character isn't someone already confirmed (including Wii Fit Trainer & Ultimate-style Lucina).

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
you haven’t lived life until you spend an entire drive blasting iCarly on loop

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Smash Ultimate is downloaded and I have a small fraction of the roster.

Legends Arceus is gonna be a pain to figure out as I literally have no storage. Gonna need a buy an SD Card or find one lying around. Tis gonna be painful, and that's if I'm even able to get Legends in the first place.

Switch issues aside, goodnight everyone.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Smash Ultimate is downloaded and I have a small fraction of the roster.

Legends Arceus is gonna be a pain to figure out as I literally have no storage. Gonna need a buy an SD Card or find one lying around. Tis gonna be painful, and that's if I'm even able to get Legends in the first place.

Switch issues aside, goodnight everyone.
You could buy a physical cartridge for it.
That saves space.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Good Morning My Gamers, today is my first day without sweets for a good while.

Yeah you're right.

Candy Corn M&Ms are the real GOAT. God I ****ing miss them already and it's only been three months.
Never had these, they don't sell them in my country

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Why is it specifically "white" Candy Corn? I didn't know there were varieties of candy corn :yoshi:
Same reason their other flavor, Pumpkin Pie, is also white. It's artificially flavored white chocolate.

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well since there's no other takers regarding what I should play it'll be a coinflip between continuing on with Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night and playing Ghost of Tsushima.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom