• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Unironically seen people call Animal Crossing pocket Camp better than New Horizons but they shut up when you bring up that every special item that you get comes from A gatcha mechanic.

Luckily when I played the game I didn't spend a single Cent on the cookies, the gacha. but I know a lot of people in a Discord Channel I'm in that are unfortunately addicted to this game, wasting money on that game when they could just play ACNH

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Anyway, speaking of gatcha

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Deity race:

1641221841397.png

“I am Deity Yama. The time of judgment is at hand…”

Alignment: Dark-Law

Origin: Buddhist mythology. Also known as Lord Enma. In the Rig Veda, he’s the first mortal who ever died and found the land of the dead, becoming its ruler. Acting as an adjudicator of the deceased, he passes his judgment on them and decides which hell they will serve their sentence in before reincarnating. He’s also revered by Buddhists. He’s commonly depicted as a scowling, red-faced man wearing a Chinese judge’s uniform.

Skills: Hamabarion, Impaler’s Animus, Luster Candy, Megidolaon

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Yoma race.

Yama perfectly fits into his Japanese depictions so there’s not much to say about his looks. I’m really interested in the figure himself as a figure. Unlike some of the more benevolent or evil underworld rulers, Yama is perfectly just and fair. He’s just constantly pissed off and just wants everyone to go five minutes without disrupting the karmic balance. Also, that's one long hat.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Gacha's? More like

Don't.
Gachas are probably why people think NFT gaming is such a good idea so they must be purged
Anyway, speaking of gatcha

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Deity race:

View attachment 341794

“I am Deity Yama. The time of judgment is at hand…”

Alignment: Dark-Law

Origin: Buddhist mythology. Also known as Lord Enma. In the Rig Veda, he’s the first mortal who ever died and found the land of the dead, becoming its ruler. Acting as an adjudicator of the deceased, he passes his judgment on them and decides which hell they will serve their sentence in before reincarnating. He’s also revered by Buddhists. He’s commonly depicted as a scowling, red-faced man wearing a Chinese judge’s uniform.

Skills: Hamabarion, Impaler’s Animus, Luster Candy, Megidolaon

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Yoma race.

Yama perfectly fits into his Japanese depictions so there’s not much to say about his looks. I’m really interested in the figure himself as a figure. Unlike some of the more benevolent or evil underworld rulers, Yama is perfectly just and fair. He’s just constantly pissed off and just wants everyone to go five minutes without disrupting the karmic balance. Also, that's one long hat.
His noteworthy skills don't include something to hit you with that giant yaoi paddle? Smh

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Limited Run is having a Blowout Sale right now so I picked up that Shantae GBC reproduction cartridge because I actually don't want to blow thousands of dollars to own the original. :wario:

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
Had No Way Home waited a bit longer, it would have celebrated the 20th anniversary of the first Sam Raimi Spider-Man movie.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Maybe BoTW wasn't bad, I just think it's really overrated.
Tbh, you can say that about a lot of Zelda games.

Wind Waker clears all though.

Also, Mineta forever.
So I was planning on setting up a ratio with the entire class of 1A minus Mineta but then I realized that I actually don't remember like half of 1A lmao.

Anyways, her
acf1918af7e71cf401a66535155582b5.jpg

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Tbh, you can say that about a lot of Zelda games.

Wind Waker clears all though.

So I was planning on setting up a ratio with the entire class of 1A minus Mineta but then I realized that I actually don't remember like half of 1A lmao.

Anyways, her
View attachment 341798

The three mfs in this picture (minus Jiro) don't get the respect they deserve smh

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
View attachment 341800
View attachment 341801
View attachment 341802
View attachment 341803
View attachment 341804
…how unexpected.

We’re almost done, guys. Next time, the grand finale of this drawn out holiday special!

See you then!
When will I show up. I want to exist.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Back to Rin again. Gotta get comfy. On a sad note, getting rid of some of my posters today from Nier, Final Fantasy and stuff but keeping these two:

Fire Emblem Fates 1.jpg
1641234627353.png

And by the way.

Getting high quality image + printed out at a shop is far cheaper and quicker than having to scour the internet to find one you may like + shipped from another country + tax and increased cost.

Cheat mechanism friends. Don't tell the corps that.

While I've played a couple gacha games, I never spent any money on them. Instead l take advantage of in-game rewards, and just wait patiently to get more pulls.
Don't know if Genshin could really be considered one but yep. And I got back into it to get a lot of free stuff.

Square promoting ****ty AI generated drawings that hampered the profits of the most profitable game of their flagship series instead of NEO ****ing TWEWY they promoting the wrong NFT
Square Enix: Finally gives people a wanted remake and a sequel to one of their best games ever.

Also SQ: NFTs in games and ****s up one of the biggest IPs in the world currently.

Square Moments.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So i went through an annoying process of going to the USPS too pick up a package, seems like something happened to the delivery guy for my area because a lot of people had problems picking up packages today.

So anyway i got this figure now in my Nendoroid collection:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom