• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
View attachment 341800
View attachment 341801
View attachment 341802
View attachment 341803
View attachment 341804
…how unexpected.

We’re almost done, guys. Next time, the grand finale of this drawn out holiday special!

See you then!
I have no idea whether to take offense or applaud to the fact my characterization is basically a brooding but mostly typical Smash fan

It's really funny so I'll applaud to it

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
View attachment 341800
View attachment 341801
View attachment 341802
View attachment 341803
View attachment 341804
…how unexpected.

We’re almost done, guys. Next time, the grand finale of this drawn out holiday special!

See you then!
Welp, guess the only thing to do now is to put Jon to the test.

Jondolio Jondolio , what's my IP? :yeahboi:

KillerCage

Smash Master
View attachment 341800
View attachment 341801
View attachment 341802
View attachment 341803
View attachment 341804
…how unexpected.

See you then!
{sign] Wish I could have been a part of this...

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
View attachment 341800
View attachment 341801
View attachment 341802
View attachment 341803
View attachment 341804
…how unexpected.

See you then!
I forgot you were doing these. Love it dude.

I'm in the middle of undeciding my online visual crisis so I don't mind not being in. You put me in it for one in the past so that's enough to make me happy.

If you do a St Patricks Day special however.........................(if we are all active by then) 100% have to put my ass in.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Also Noipoi Noipoi M MooMew64 and anyone else creatively.

Have you guys ever had the thought of a few of us here doing some sort of collaboration work just for fun? I know me and Wademan94 Wademan94 have done stuff for each other with our characters (I'm still working on our crossover dude, have a bit you might like later) but you guys ever want to do something like should the timeframe come?

For instance I can handle script writing and photography for referencing which I would love to help on.

It'd be risky in a way but I think the idea would be pretty cool if everything went well.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

Have you guys ever had the thought of a few of us here doing some sort of collaboration work just for fun? I know me and Wademan94 Wademan94 have done stuff for each other with our characters (I'm still working on our crossover dude, have a bit you might like later) but you guys ever want to do something like should the timeframe come?

For instance I can handle script writing and photography for referencing which I would love to help on.

It'd be risky in a way but I think the idea would be pretty cool if everything went well.
I'd theoretically like to help, though I don't have much experience in writing - I wrote a series of ****ty stories when I was at elementary school, two scripts for film class, and a draft for a Pokémon fanfiction that will never see the light of day, though I'm currently developing my own story. Still, I love doing creative work like that

And with that, Good Night My Gamers

Noipoi

Howdy!

I mean

I’m open to the idea :drshrug:

The ass is just is the bull**** that comes out from me daily.

View attachment 341827

I'm trying to think of something more witty to comment but can't think.

Noipoi Noipoi please don't get any ideas from this post.
congratulations you will now appear as an anthropomorphic butt.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So my sister finally made me sit down and watch Encanto and heck

It's so frickin good.

The story is good, the characters are great, the music is really good, and the animation might just be my favorite of any Disney movie. And it all comes together to make something really amazing. There's also just so much well-written foreshadow that I'll expect it to be just as good on second watch as on the first.

Definitely in my top 5 Disney movies. Maybe top 3 I dunno I'm too lazy to make a list.

Anyway my favorite character is Luisa and my favorite song is Surface Pressure. She stronk. I also find characters who are stoic on the outside and emotional messes on the inside to be really relatable but sssh

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
…how unexpected.

See you then!
Another day, another BIG SHOT comic from ya, great job!

Speaking of BIG SHOT tho, make sure to click the [FUNNY] [L1NK] right below for a surprise that may or may not have [BIG SWEARS] in it!

[~MONEY GUARANTED.~]

Since this year 2022 would be big for Nintendo, let's appreciate that next Mario Kart game would become Nintendo Racing crossover game for Mario Kart's 30th Anniversary to put Nintendo Cast like Link and Fox into Mario Kart.
(And no 3rd parties allowed!)

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Since this year 2022 would be big for Nintendo, let's appreciate that next Mario Kart game would become Nintendo Racing crossover game for Mario Kart's 30th Anniversary to put Nintendo Cast like Link and Fox into Mario Kart.
(And no 3rd parties allowed!)
It would be awesome for Pacman to come back to the series though.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Decided to try voicing 3 Ori And The Will Of The Wisps characters for voice over practice, and I'm kinda happy with the result, so yoooo here's that if anyone wants to listen. Also attatched some images of the characters.

Also, spoiler warning, 'cause Motay and Tokk's audio has spoilers.

1641245164688.png

1641245310648.png

1641245385386.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom