• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Never knew I'd see the day I'd ship a crossover shipping.

AtreusxHilda.

Mostly came from this God of War; Norse Saga/Hilda crossover story idea I came up with.

Love the idea of these two just nerding out with each other sharing their fair share of knowledge involving the lands they live in. Hilda also showing Atreus her drawings and stuff she wrote in her notebook.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Oh ****.

Its the 4th.

a63.png

I think I have Zoom class in the morning.

I think I have. It's almost 3am.

Goodnight ****lords.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
As i reach the late game of SRW30 i begin to wonder, after 100 hours of playing, why is Suzaku on the cover when he hasn't done anything of significance in this story.

D

Deleted member

There was a problem fetching the tweet

I hardly played Smash at first, but I'm beginning to like it more, due to some latent motivation. Lucina is fun as a new main.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
oddly easy to kill Thanos without any blood, organs, flesh, or bones falling out

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Sans.png

Funny skeleton man. What confuses him? You didn't want 30 hotdogs for free.

So some facts about drawing this, I had this in my drafts for months, since last October actually, but I used a photoshop alternative to draw it. I finalized and then finished it in Krita, because I heard they had stabilizers. Well, are the worth? Let's do a little comparison. Top has stabilizers, bottom none
SansNoStab.png

I'd say so.

Noipoi Noipoi M MooMew64 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X since I know y'all like Undertale.

I have an idea on who to draw next by the way. Let's say he's a fellow indie, and resident pancake lover.

Edit: Oh **** I forgot to turn on a layer

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
also all y’all need some Euphoria in ya lives

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
This is great. Do you mind sending the full cover?
I would if I could, but unfortunately there's a spoil sport on that cover that might trigger the mods on this site. From a series made by a guy that rhymes with "Hamtaro Kabuki". It's WSJ #5/6 2022, so you can find it for yourself :yoshi:

If Sonic will join Mario Kart, he would open floodgates to 3rd Parties like Rayman and Master Chief, which it would turn Mario Kart game into another "Celebration of Gaming racing game", which it would ruin Concept of having Mario characters and Non-Mario Nintendo Characters like Link or ROB.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
If Sonic will join Mario Kart, he would open floodgates to 3rd Parties like Rayman and Master Chief, which it would turn Mario Kart game into another "Celebration of Gaming racing game", which it would ruin Concept of having Mario characters and Non-Mario Nintendo Characters like Link or ROB.
This feels like a Smash strawman

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Shoulder is bleeding like crazy again, even though I didn't touch the wound this time. I'm currently waiting for it to get checked
I mean, Tankman is lowkey trolling so much that I'm convinced he doesn't actually believe half of the stuff he posts and is just trying to get some attention.

Weird purism is one of his latest things.
From the way he flip flops between completely one opinion to its complete opposite, I'm pretty much convinced he doesn't mean anything he posts

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
First, if we had another Smash-like crossover, where it starts from Nintendo Crossover to Gaming Allstars, that would even ruin whole concept, since if people wanted Spongebob, Shrek or Goku in Mario Kart, that would cause Mario kart to Become "MUGEN Kart", which it would big NO NO!
Even if they decided to add characters from other companies, I highly doubt Nintendo would be able to or even consider any of those characters you listed if they added Sonic in Mario Kart. Personally I’d like to see :ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman: in Mario Kart though that’s my personal limit

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
The new season of Battlebots commences this Thursday and it is stacked with this line-up:

Hmmmm. Been years since I've watched this stuff.

Curious Deza but what's your interests in robot combat games like? Did you ever play any of the Robot Wars or Battlebots games back in the day?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Even if they decided to add characters from other companies, I highly doubt Nintendo would be able to or even consider any of those characters you listed if they added Sonic in Mario Kart. Personally I’d like to see :ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman: in Mario Kart though that’s my personal limit
Nintendo developed arcade machines in collaboration with Bandai-Namco and SEGA so I can see their characters joining Mario Kart like how PAC-MAN and Don-chan did.

I mean, Only mascots like Pacman, Sonic, Megaman and Banjo-Kazooie can join, but Ryu and Master Chief are not allowed.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom