• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I hope Ryu joins Mario Kart just to get on the meme of Ryu being in every video game crossover known to man.

Get Jonesy Fortnite in there to for the hell of it.

****ing, make a Fortnite Racing at this point.
So.....................Super Smash Kart then? Finally!

Edit: Wait wait wait how about as well:

How about instead of Kingdom Hearts the spin-off should be called............

Kingdom Karts! Ba-dum-tiss

Last edited:
I hope Ryu joins Mario Kart just to get on the meme of Ryu being in every video game crossover known to man.

Get Jonesy Fortnite in there to for the hell of it.

****ing, make a Fortnite Racing at this point.
Okay, guess only little Children would play and it would have a load of memes like "Naruto from Fortnite Racing".

Okay, guess if we get too much Kart Crossovers and we mixed them all in one game, I would be called "MUGEN: the Racing game".

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

No, not Smash Kart.

Fornite Racing.

Dwane the Rock Johnson, Rick from Rick and Morty, Ariana Grande, and Spider-Man all go go-karting and cranking 90s down the treachourous Tolted Towers.

Mario Kart will be finished. Nintendo in shambles.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Okay, guess only little Children would play and it would have a load of memes like "Naruto from Fortnite Racing".

Okay, guess if we get too much Kart Crossovers and we mixed them all in one game, I would be called "MUGEN: the Racing game".
"Children bad"

A shocking statement is made by the local Smash fan at the ripe age of checks 14.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
  • Consume nothing but children's media from the 90s
  • Rage at literal children for consuming contemporary children's media
  • ?
  • ????
  • Be a Nintendo fan?
  • Have to belive the N64 was the peak of Nintendo
  • Post on r/Gaming jerking off the N64
  • You haven't played other franchises aside from Mario, Zelda, and Smash
  • Pretty much this video (again)

osby

Smash Obsessed
  • Have to belive the N64 was the peak of Nintendo
  • Post on r/Gaming jerking off the N64
  • You haven't played other franchises aside from Mario, Zelda, and Smash
  • Pretty much this video (again)
tfw you like underrated cult classics like Banjo-Kazooie, Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time but people like different games

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
My predictions for the top ten highest-grossing films by the end of this year. No particular order.

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
Jurassic World: Dominion
Lightyear
Minions: The Rise of Gru
The Batman
Thor: Love and Thunder
Untitled Mario film

As usual, the superhero genre is gonna dominate.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Today, I learned that despite being completely silent in the show, The Mind Flayer actually talks in the Stranger Things x SMITE crossover.

...And he's voiced by the same man who recorded this. :yeahboi:

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Yoma race:

1641309957859.png

“I’m Yoma Shiwanna. It’s always nice meeting with new people, wouldn’t you say?”

Alignment: Neutral-Law

Origin: Pueblo mythology. Underworld spirits associated with death of the North America. Their name means "cloud people." They live in different regions of universe, including mountains, under lakes or seaside towns. It is said that each have their own colors and can travel on rainbows to bring rain. Certain ceremonies are held in their honor, including representing them with masked dancers and dolls.

Skills: Purple Smoke, Mazio, Dekunda

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Wilder race.

There’s like zero sources about Shiwanna online so I don’t know how accurate Megami Tensei is to his original descriptions but I think he’s a really cool way to do a “cloud person”. Funny enough, he learns the skill Purple Smoke in multiple games… since he’s a purple smo- you get it. Like almost all Native American figures, he first appeared in Devil Summoner games and never made his 3D playable debut, something I hope will change in future.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Am I the only one who thinks the worlds in Kingdom Hearts III are ridiculously and exhaustingly long?
The only time i felt that was with Frozen, nothing ****ing happens in that world.

I think they were trying to compensate for how short the worlds were in games like Birth by sleep and DDD. Personally i thought for the most part it was well done.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
When the Crpyto war breaks out and I'm fighting Tara Stong
View attachment 341886
Ya know what's just great about all this? On top of NFTs in general being a scam, the project Tara is directing in and of itself is a scam.

So on top of this project she's working on being fueled by NFTs, (Major no-no) fans can voice in the project. ...If they buy an NFT. And seemingly, their actors aren't being paid, as no pay rates have been discussed. (as far as I'm aware) Now, Tara Strong is openly against having to pay to audition for projects. Which is good- you shouldn't have to pay to audition. But this really isn't better. You aren't paying to audition, you're paying to get cast. And when paying to audition, the actors who were cast at LEAST receive compensation for their work. Here, you're paying fat stacks for a glorified Picrew so you can voice in an animation and receive no pay. :drshrug:
And correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Tara been not the greatest fellow for a while now?

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Curious Deza but what's your interests in robot combat games like?
I've been a massive fan of robot combat since watching the second series back in the late 90's and as for Battlebots in the early 00's when the first season was broadcasted on BBC2.

I do have several favourite teams and machines from Robot Wars:
  • Panic Attack: Its not that they are Welsh, but its the driving skills of Kim Davies that made hime one of the best drivers within Robot Wars history. His usual trademark of using his machine's lifting forks to impale the other robots and then putting them in to the pit.
  • Roadblock: Like that their design used during the first and second series consist of using road signs as part of the machine's armour.
  • Killerhurtz/Terrorhurtz: I believe they competed in Robot Wars for many years and at the same time, competed in Battlebots where they reached the semi-finals where it won the best driver award until the third series of Robot Wars when it drove straight in to the pit in its first fight. But their axe weapon had proven to be the machine's deadliest asset.
  • Diotoir: The team from Ireland were always considered as fun competitors during Robot Wars especially every time when Peter Redmonds machine gets caught on fire due to having a lot of fur which often becomes flammable.
  • Razer: It took them time for them to become one of the best machines in Robot Wars considering that reliability issues costed them during the second, third and fourth wars. But eventually prevailed as champions of the fifth series.
  • Carbide: This was one of my personal favourites during the 2016-18 reboot of Robot Wars in which their bar-spinner weapon emits the sound of the "death him" that wrecked havoc in the arena.
I do have several favourites within Battlebots that mainly consist of international teams and some US teams that include Cobalt, Beta, Monsoon, EndGame, Skorpios etc.

Did you ever play any of the Robot Wars or Battlebots games back in the day?
I actually used played one of the old Game Boy Advance games of Robot Wars back in the day (can't remember which one) but I always pick Panic Attack.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
And correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Tara been not the greatest fellow for a while now?
Yeah she's a big antivaxxer and I'm pretty sure you can say she helped kill a child with 'alternative medicine'. Funny thing about alternative medicine really, do you know wjat happens if it actually gets proven to work? We call it medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom