• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Kurumi_amused.jpg

Gonna make food then I'll answer some final questions over the next few hours.

Give me a sassy question or IDK something about where I'm from (except if I'm a leprechaun to which I take offence to that.)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I love Final Fantasy a lot, but man I do not want to buy a PS5 just to keep up with the series. I'm actually really averse to buying a PS5 right now. And I want the thing that changes my mind on that to come from Sony themselves making a game I want to buy and not them buying exclusivity to something like FF7R or FF16.

Someone pointed it out to me that if FF7RI was gonna come to xbox it would have been announced at the same time as the PC version, and it wasn't. And I just don't know how true that is. I want to play Intergrade. I want to play 16 when it comes out. I want to play Part 2 when it comes out, and Part 3. But I just do not want to hunt down another difficult to obtain and expensive piece of technology that I want even less than the Series X. At least I have all the Xbox One games to use for backwards compatibility on the Series X so that's basically just a trade-up. But I only own like 12 PS4 games not counting the small few I have that are digital only. So it's not really much of a trade up.

Dutch Raikuna

Talking to my key worker over Zoom at the end who knows a bit about Japanese and they are like:

Them: Mou ichido kudasai

Me: Thats "could you say that again?"

Them: Good

writes another down

Them showing it to me: もしもし

Me:
bd4bibibi.jpg

I know that is Moshi Moshi.

I should play something.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Marvel.com casually making the Raimi and Webb movies officially canon to the MCU while also casually revealing both spiders at the same time tho…they even gave Tobey his own name since Andrew already had one
05C34523-5242-42FA-AFEA-CF9451E3030C.jpeg
389B00E1-049C-4567-9098-6A02C6CE84F5.jpeg
Tom’s Spider-Man isn’t listed as his own due to him and other MCU characters sharing their profile bio with their 616 counterparts. However, Tobey and Andrew Spider-Men are the only non-MCU media characters to have their own character section on their website, which is a pretty big deal for the most part).

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I have no idea why I've been listening to this song for the past 10 minutes now I really want to continue playing this game:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I genuinely didn't know an Avatar sequel was in the works until you just said so. Wow.

Welp, next year's gonna be crazy lol
The sequel to Avatar has been in the works for quite a long while.

As for next year, I do believe for film releases it will be crazy in which we have Matt Reeves' Batman and Disney-Pixar's Turning Red for March, Sonic 2 and the Fantastic Beasts: Secrets of Dumbledore in April, Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness in May, Lightyear in June, Thor: Love and Thunder in July, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever in November and then Mario and Avatar 2 in December.

It is still hard to say about what will happen next year considering the current circumstances, so we will have to wait see.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
There is one artist on Twitter who occasionally draws adorable art of Star Fox's Fay (my most favorite Star Fox character)

The art posted today also made my heart melt! >w<

Dutch Raikuna

If anyone else wants to me on my AMA do it soon please?

Just want to be done by the morning if any of my other friends wants a go??

Smugster - Copy.jpg

I'm not asking cause I want attention. I like......................uh.................sushi.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I saw some discussion on not going to see Spidey because of fear of Covid and I can’t say I blame you guys.

Personally, I did go see it and I always do all I can to prevent Covid. I’m vaccinated, wear a mask everywhere, and even kept a two chair distance between myself and strangers. Even then I can’t say it all helps in the long run.
I'm still upset that I will not be able to watch Spider-Man: No Way Home this month due to the high infection cases that has been currently going on within my country, but I can always be patient and await for it to come out on Blu-Ray instead.

And just like what you did, I'm doing my part to keep myself and everyone safe in which I always take precautions by following the guidelines set by wearing a mask and keeping my distance just to be safe.

I've already been double vaccinated and I am set to revieve my booster jab next week, so hopefully this will keep me safe for the time.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
New Super Sentai announced
View attachment 340704

Based on the legend of Momotarou and video games it seems, but not only are 2 of these completely CG, the pink's apparantly a dude
DonMomotaro will also appear in Zenkaiger

And of course the first picture we have is of him on a motorcycle doing the Akira slide

Last edited:

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
I saw some discussion on not going to see Spidey because of fear of Covid and I can’t say I blame you guys.

Personally, I did go see it and I always do all I can to prevent Covid. I’m vaccinated, wear a mask everywhere, and even kept a two chair distance between myself and strangers. Even then I can’t say it all helps in the long run.

I still got a life to live and my work has bad habits with Covid protocol. They don’t pay Covid pay firstly so if you get it and stay out you’re basically getting half your paycheck until a possible short term disability goes through a month later at which point you get payed half of what you usually would so most people will come to work with Covid, my co-workers walk around with their masks under their chins or noses but it’s not like I can blame them because it’s nearly 87+ Degrees with 60%+ Humidity and that’s on top of having to wear a polo and khakis underneath a paint suit.

With that the way it is I’m starting to wonder if we’re ever going to get out from under this cloud or if we’re just going to have to ride through the fire until it’s done. Either way, I just needed to vent this out because Covid is now the reason I can’t see my grandparents for the holidays two years in a row and I’m not sure how much longer they have left in the world and it’s honestly just painful to think about.
I got what you're saying and a few days ago I was really considering to go see the movie...until I found out that someone I know was diagnosed with covid.
She is doing better now. However the thing is that she is pregnant and if she wasn't vaccinated, she could've lost her child.

Its things like these that make me lose any motivation to leave my house for anything.

I really hope that next year will be better for all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom