• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Since there’s a lot of no way home talk all I wanna say is that I hope some gaming franchise picks up on the idea that NWH had and uses it as their plot/story of a game.

6 villains from past games that make their way into the present timeline to take down the hero/heroes who brought them down in their own timelines. I’m hoping we see some Franchise use this idea because no way home did it really well. I’d feel sonic could do it. Dunno who else could doit it since I don’t really play many 3rd party franchises.

Could you imagine a sonic game though where 6 villains from the past timelines that were defeated by shadow and sonic make their way into the present timeline due to eggman and they plan on taking the 2 down.

3 shadow villains and 3 sonic villains. It would be fun. Heck maybe you could add more if that’s too short.
So Sonic Forces?

osby

Smash Obsessed
nahh we don’t speak off that game. Besides, those villains were fakes. They never came from alternate timelines and they were certainly nowhere near the best villains they could’ve picked.
implying Zavok wasn't the best villain they could've picked

Theguy123

Smash Lord
implying Zavok wasn't the best villain they could've picked
everyone’s favourite. Bowser but red. Jokes aside though a sonic game with no way homes story formula would be great or just any gaming franchise that has enough dead villains.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It’s been a few days, but thankfully we woke up to a call this morning that my car was in one of the have a heart traps we left out! He was very scared and confused about where he was, but still remains a friendly cat like before. Has a few scratches, but other then that he seems to be in good shape still.

Im just glad he’s home safe and in time for the holidays!

Here’s one of the older picture of him:
451C75AF-AE98-4EE0-88D2-5CA69B0A50C9.jpeg

He’s name is keaper since I don’t think I mentioned it.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
It’s been a few days, but thankfully we woke up to a call this morning that my car was in one of the have a heart traps we left out! He was very scared and confused about where he was, but still remains a friendly cat like before. Has a few scratches, but other then that he seems to be in good shape still.

View attachment 340682
i love him

Reactions: Z25

osby

Smash Obsessed

View attachment 340682
It's great that he's doing okay. Missing pets are no joke.

Give him lots of cuddles for me as he recovers.

Reactions: Z25

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Speak for yourself
Idk about you, but I'd rather not see someone ****ing stupid ass cat pee on my AC outside and see one get ran over by a car, or see one start killing the local wildlife, or see one-

Like, I found bird feathers right in my garden in the front yard, nothing but feathers and bone. Now you can't tell me a cat didn't do that. The neighborhood cat on my street is different because I see him actualluy going back home where as other people just let their cats wander around like they own the neighborhood there is like apparently two other cats that wander around the streets

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Speak for yourself

Most of my friends are outdoor cats
I just suggest every cat be an indoor cat, for the cats health and the wildlife health. Like, idk what happend to the cat that comes around my house but one ****ing time, he was sitting on a chair on my patio like he normally does but I noticed his ****ing ear was bleeding from, I'm pretty sure, a fight with another cat

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Wow, people out here in Virginia Beach stealing PS5s from people little brothers and running away.
Tbh though, what you deacribed sounds more like a negligent owner issue. I would take it up with the owners or file a complaint if it's that bad.

Unless these cats have kittens and their stray which in that case
Lucky, Marlin has yet to show up with kittens, thank God. But I do remember seeing a cat a few years ago pee right on my AC unit and, yeah, the bird bones and feathers in the front yard too

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Had to got a meeting very last minute today only to be told I'm being switched tutors for a data science class, I'm getting a new key worker and...........I've to turn on my camera for Zoom. **** that last point.

Anyways...........................................................................I'm up for answering final questions tonight on my AMA if Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku aka head chef is alright with it?

maxresdefaultrittime.jpg

So uh final questions would be cool cause I'm a bit bored at the minute.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
why specifically the psp version then?
I hear the PS4 Dissidia sucks but i didnt play it so i have no reference for it's gameplay other than in that one it's always a 3v3 where you of course pick three Final fantasy characters, you control one of them and the other 2 are CPU and your fighting your Opponent together.

And i think all the games have Cloud's KH1 outfit as an alt skin for him to reference the games origin as a Kingdom hearts spin off.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Jirae race:

1640104617450.png

“I’m Jirae Dwarf. First things first, let’s talk about the details of our contract, young’un.”

Alignment: Neutral-Neutral

Origin: Nordic mythology. Dwarves are humanoid earth spirits with magical and metallurgical talents. They are associated with the underground and death, living in the dark fields of Nidavellir. Some turn into stone when met with sunlight. They are usually depicted as short, ugly old men with long beards, and can be commonly seen as creating and hoarding magical artifacts, such as Thor’s hammer, Fenrir’s chains, and Freya’s jewelry.

Skills: Lunge, Tarukaja, Rakunda

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Vile race.

Though it is simple, I adore Dwarf’s design because of just how effective it is. Look at all his stout, elderly glory! One nice detail is his hammer, rather than the stereotypical ax associated with dwarves, which gives him the air of a blacksmith who just happened to find himself in a fight, along with his black cape that reflects the underworld connections and the runes on his clothes. I usually try and keep him in my party as long as I can, because it’s fun to see him together with other larger demons.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Fun Fact: According to tradition, the legend of Krampus has Norse roots being the son of Hel, ruler of the Norse underworld, thus grandfather of Loki.

Odin also having a connection with Santa playing role in what eventually led to the big man himself we see today.

It won't happen but it'd be cool to see Krampus as a side mini-boss in God of War: Ragnarok.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Fun Fact: According to tradition, the legend of Krampus has Norse roots being the son of Hel, ruler of the Norse underworld, thus grandfather of Loki.

Odin also having a connection with Santa playing role in what eventually led to the big man himself we see today.

It won't happen but it'd be cool to see Krampus as a side mini-boss in God of War: Ragnarok.
Is it any surprise? Christianity has a ton of recycled pagan stuff inside it, down to some saints being humansonas of polytheistic gods.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Four more days until Christmas!!!! Whoo!!!! The best holiday of the year!
Time really does fly by very quickly this month and I really cannot wait for Christmas day to arrive even though it has been another difficult year.

The Mario Movie releases a year from today.

This will be very interesting as it will be competing against James Cameron's Avatar sequel which is also to be released at the same month as the Mario movie.

I probably would expect a first trailer of the Mario film to debut possibly around June/July next year.

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
This will be very interesting as it will be competing against James Cameron's Avatar sequel which is also to be released at the same month as the Mario movie.

I probably would expect a first trailer of the Mario film to debut possibly around June/July next year.
I genuinely didn't know an Avatar sequel was in the works until you just said so. Wow.

Welp, next year's gonna be crazy lol

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I saw some discussion on not going to see Spidey because of fear of Covid and I can’t say I blame you guys.

Personally, I did go see it and I always do all I can to prevent Covid. I’m vaccinated, wear a mask everywhere, and even kept a two chair distance between myself and strangers. Even then I can’t say it all helps in the long run.

I still got a life to live and my work has bad habits with Covid protocol. They don’t pay Covid pay firstly so if you get it and stay out you’re basically getting half your paycheck until a possible short term disability goes through a month later at which point you get payed half of what you usually would so most people will come to work with Covid, my co-workers walk around with their masks under their chins or noses but it’s not like I can blame them because it’s nearly 87+ Degrees with 60%+ Humidity and that’s on top of having to wear a polo and khakis underneath a paint suit.

With that the way it is I’m starting to wonder if we’re ever going to get out from under this cloud or if we’re just going to have to ride through the fire until it’s done. Either way, I just needed to vent this out because Covid is now the reason I can’t see my grandparents for the holidays two years in a row and I’m not sure how much longer they have left in the world and it’s honestly just painful to think about.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I genuinely didn't know an Avatar sequel was in the works until you just said so. Wow.

Welp, next year's gonna be crazy lol
I'm pretty sure that four Avatar sequels have been in the works since the first one came out, if not before that.

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure that four Avatar sequels have been in the works since the first one came out, if not before that.
Yep 4 sequels, according to Google.
Somehow, the 2026 movie already has a title unlike the others: "Avatar: The Tulken Rider"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom