• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
What if has so much potential with this film. I would love if they were allowed to go really crazy and we got an episode about:
About them failing to close the gateway, causing an all out brawl across the city with spider-men and their villains fighting it out as more villains and heroes arrive. Leading to a pretty crazy spider verse styled episode.
that would be cool. My big idea is What if the Raimi films took place in the MCU? It would be really interesting to see a Spider-Man where he's the old and experienced superhero. He'd have been Spider-Man for a decade by the time of Avengers 1, while Tony would have only been around for four. He problably wouldn't get along with Stark, and might get involved with the Daredevil/Kingpin. It could even be a loose adaptation of Spider-Man: Life Story, with an aged Maguire-Man dealing with Vulture and Mysterio. And, at the end - Mayday Parker.

Some other potentially interesting ones would be "What if Mysterio was telling the truth" and "What if Mysterio killed Spider-Man" for FFH, "What if Gwen Stacy became Spider-Man?" for TASM, and "What If ITSV Miles and Gwen showed up instead of Tobey and Andrew for NWH.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I see discourse on Legends Arceus graphics. Gotta be honest, I agree it looks subpar texture wise. That said, I'll tend to ignore graphical hiccups if the game is fun and ambitious enough, like a lot did for Three Houses. Legends seems to be just that. That's why I'm more harsh on SwSh because it's not ambitious at all and I think the open enviroment was the main draw and it looked like ass.

In other words, BDSP the best looking mainlime Switch game with Lets Go short behind

Noipoi

Howdy!
So I see discourse on Legends Arceus graphics. Gotta be honest, I agree it looks subpar texture wise. That said, I'll tend to ignore graphical hiccups if the game is fun and ambitious enough, like a lot did for Three Houses. Legends seems to be just that. That's why I'm more harsh on SwSh because it's not ambitious at all and I think the open enviroment was the main draw and it looked like ass.

In other words, BDSP the best looking mainlime Switch game with Lets Go short behind
Yeah I agree, it definitely looks sketchy. But if the game is rad then I can get over it.

Also Let’s Go is the best looking switch game it’s not even close, bro.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yeah I agree, it definitely looks sketchy. But if the game is rad then I can get over it.

Also Let’s Go is the best looking switch game it’s not even close, bro.
Have to agree with Noi here. Let's GO is far superior.
I can see why y'all say that, but BDSP's artstyle grew on me a lot

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
that would be cool. My big idea is What if the Raimi films took place in the MCU? It would be really interesting to see a Spider-Man where he's the old and experienced superhero. He'd have been Spider-Man for a decade by the time of Avengers 1, while Tony would have only been around for four. He problably wouldn't get along with Stark, and might get involved with the Daredevil/Kingpin. It could even be a loose adaptation of Spider-Man: Life Story, with an aged Maguire-Man dealing with Vulture and Mysterio. And, at the end - Mayday Parker.

Some other potentially interesting ones would be "What if Mysterio was telling the truth" and "What if Mysterio killed Spider-Man" for FFH, "What if Gwen Stacy became Spider-Man?" for TASM, and "What If ITSV Miles and Gwen showed up instead of Tobey and Andrew for NWH.
Interestingly, your first idea was included in the early drafts of Iron Man 1, though I'm not sure what the source on this is, so take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Y'all lucky seeing Spider-Man so early. 😭 I waited too long and now I'm stuck wondering if it's even a good idea for me to enter a theater with the virus just ramping back up so hard

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lets switch things up a bit
View attachment 340666
Cringe? Based?
McDonalds should be a tier higher, and KFC and Taco Bell should be fairly higher, but I agree with the rest that I've actually been to before.

Never had a bad meal at KFC or Taco Bell, myself, so there's a decent chance the particular locations you've been to are just poorly managed.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Y'all lucky seeing Spider-Man so early. 😭 I waited too long and now I'm stuck wondering if it's even a good idea for me to enter a theater with the virus just ramping back up so hard
If you're worried about Covid, I'd recommend going on a weekday or in the early morning. There probably won't be too many people then.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Lets switch things up a bit
View attachment 340666
Cringe? Based?
A large chunk of this would be in the doesnt exist where i'm from category, The Carribean doesnt really have a large variety of these chain restaurants, most of the restaurants down here are mom and pop type establishments.

Panda Express would right up there next to Popeyes for me. That's just a given i love eating there.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Oh yeah BTW

Gonna have to table Sonic Colors Ultimate shenanigans: The mod loader broke after the 3.0 update lol

Fix will probably be here in a few days but until then :drshrug:

Maybe I'll still have a go at ReShade.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
McDonalds should be a tier higher, and KFC and Taco Bell should be fairly higher, but I agree with the rest that I've actually been to before.

Never had a bad meal at KFC or Taco Bell, myself, so there's a decent chance the particular locations you've been to are just poorly managed.
McDonalds is at B simply because I feel like it's outclassed by other burger joints.

Taco Bell is that low because it is super hard to go back to after having authentic mexican food (my town has a large hispanic population thus a lot of authentic places, so that's my bias and experience at work here).

KFC is that low because I hate it.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
McDonalds is at B simply because I feel like it's outclassed by other burger joints.

Taco Bell is that low because it is super hard to go back to after having authentic mexican food (my town has a large hispanic population thus a lot of authentic places, so that's my bias and experience at work here).

KFC is that low because I hate it.
Mc D's easily has the best Motzarella sticks though, i dont even like motzarellla sticks normally but i find the mc donalds ones great.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Yeah, that doesn't exist in the mainland US.

In fact, it seems that when they introduced it, we hated it that they took it off.
You know i always forget that restaurants have different menu items in different parts of the world.
They also have slightly different flavors so that's probably why people on mainland didnt like the sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom