• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So guys pfp change time and I finally saw the Spideyfilm today.
I'll give my quick thoughts...............but first.

**** the majority of the people in my local theater that were taking pictures, using phones and throwing popcorn. Killed a bit of mine and others enjoyment.

All in all I enjoyed it.

Having the three spideys together was amazing but I've forgotten how old the other two look now. The action sequences were great, the appearances were fun, Daredevil's scene was funny and the whole references were great.

Some of the writing was hit and miss (as I always get from a superhero film, like they shoehorn humour in.) and I really wasn't a fan of the ending. Really felt like Tom Holland Spidey should have been trapped in another universe/the one with Venom with no way back.
Always gonna be a bit wanting of Norman Osborn to have been the next big bad for the Avengers or whatever. Really felt like who would have been great.

To add, that Doctor Strange teaser was fantastic. I'm legit excited for that now.

So yeah there you go. Was worth the hype mainly.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So i think the drawing software is officially ****ed.

It needs to renew but its tied to an email i no longer have access too, so all the coloring work i did on that gamecube themed drawing is lost, the drawing itself is fine though since i have the physical piece of paper i originally drew it on.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Uh I don't get it.

I'm guessing the dinosaur represents the main British party (backwards and slow) and the terrorist represents the Irish party (which part of it had former members of gangs in them but doesn't make sense since both have had unsavory people involved.).

Yeah. I live in a strange ass country that seems like the 6th dimension to most outside of it.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
**** the majority of the people in my local theater that were taking pictures, using phones and throwing popcorn. Killed a bit of mine and others enjoyment.
At the same time, it really annoys me when those who took pictures and postng some of the clips on the Internet and social media, even though I have not seen the movie yet and I don't want to be spoiled.

Other than that, I'm excited to watch the finale episode of Hawkeye in two days time. Perhaps one day, Kate Bishop and Yelena Belova should do a show together.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wonder if What If is allowed to do stuff with the Raimi and Webb movies/characters. There's interesting stuff that could be done there
What if has so much potential with this film. I would love if they were allowed to go really crazy and we got an episode about:
About them failing to close the gateway, causing an all out brawl across the city with spider-men and their villains fighting it out as more villains and heroes arrive. Leading to a pretty crazy spider verse styled episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom