• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Spider-Man: No Way Home rakes up $587 million within the world wide box office so far that has already smashed records especially during the times of the pandemic.

Whilst it is great to see that Spider-Man: No Way Home is doing very well, I really wished I could see it in the cinemas but due to my concerns of the rising cases that had been happening within my country, I will have to wait patiently until the film comes out on Blu-Ray.

At the same time, what really annoys me mostly is that certain "channels" will use Spider-Man: No Way Home's huge numbers as way to spin their narrative against other MCU films released this year with Black Widow, Shang Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings and the Eternals and still being rather ignorant about the existence of the pandemic being labelled to them as an "excuse."

Other than that, I am pretty much set to recieve my booster jab next week.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Seriously. If the exclusivity period is over, they GOTTA bring 7R over to the Xbox. I WILL buy it again just so I can have the intergrade dlc and I won’t have to boot up my PS4 to play it AND I won’t be in any rush to buy a PS5!

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Fiend race:

1640011028935.png

“I’m Fiend Chemtrail. The noxious roar of my white claws is the harbinger of the mortal truth.”

Alignment: Dark-Chaos

Origin: USA urban legend. A man-made weather phenomenon caused by exhaust gases of planes, taking the shape of thin, long clouds. While these are harmless vapors, urban myths attributed various conspiracies and dangers to them, including population control through disease, destroying all living beings by cutting off sunlight, and control of the weather; which gave birth to a demon who actually can be fatal. Its name comes from “chemical” and “trail”.

Skills: Foggener, Masukunda, Phys Block, Megidolaon

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Jirae race.

Best SMT IV design, hands down. It stands out immediately due to being 3D, which would probably make Chemtrail transition to a game like SMT V rather easily. It has a pretty goofy look suitable for a conspiracy theory demon but has just enough intimidating in the face to make it look like a Fiend. The shape of the body is also worth mentioning, it’s pretty unique as far as his race goes.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Since 7R came to PC, I hope this means it can finally come to other platforms too. If it came to Xbox Series X I’d buy it again just so I could have the intergrade dlc. And if it somehow also came to switch i’d buy it a third time so I could have it on the go.
That aint coming to Switch unless it's a cloud version lol

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Now that I think about it, Spider-Man Far From Home has made me care about the MCU again but mostly for the Spidey stuff

Like yeah I am gonna watch some of the next Marvel movies but my main priority is gonna be Spider-Man

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
5 minutes
60D23A68-5A57-4532-879D-0B4A95C32B28.jpeg
but for real tho…I’ve seen answers range from the within anime of 5 minutes for outsiders of the fight to 53 minutes in Goku/Frieza fight time to 3 hours. With odd variations like that, it kinda makes you wonder how long the fights are at super speed for them and if they match with a normal human who can’t focus on their actions…
tho I guess trying to think logically with anything Goku related is pointless at the same time

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 340635but for real tho…I’ve seen answers range from the within anime of 5 minutes for outsiders of the fight to 53 minutes in Goku/Frieza fight time to 3 hours. With odd variations like that, it kinda makes you wonder how long the fights are at super speed for them and if they match with a normal human who can’t focus on their actions…
It's best you don't question time in Dragon Ball.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Is Sonic Frontiers gonna be a cloud version on Switch?

Because no way that **** is running without substancial downgrades.
Maybe we’ll journey back to the days of the version on Nintendo’s hardware being a completely different game. Like how it was on the Wii. Like how Sonic Unlesshed on the Wii cut out the hubworlds.

Maybe then there will be a version that’s actually a Sonic game.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Maybe we’ll journey back to the days of the version on Nintendo’s hardware being a completely different game. Like how it was on the Wii. Like how Sonic Unlesshed on the Wii cut out the hubworlds.

Maybe then there will be a version that’s actually a Sonic game.
But what's even the point of that? Unleashed on Wii was outright a worse game compared to its PS3 version.

Companies are moving away from making ports different games for a reason.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
But what's even the point of that? Unleashed on Wii was outright a worse game compared to its PS3 version.

Tbh it was still a fun version, I played the ps2 port of UnWiished which is the only version that got the homing attack right and it was plenty good too. Your point about ports being different games entirely is right though

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

The hub areas in unlesshed were nothing but padding. Yes the Wii version was missing levels but at least it didn’t force you to walk through a random place then walk through another random place before you could get to the level. And don’t get me started on the sun and moon medals.

osby

Smash Obsessed
The hub areas in unlesshed were nothing but padding. Yes the Wii version was missing levels but at least it didn’t force you to walk through a random place then walk through another random place before you could get to the level. And don’t get me started on the sun and moon medals.
Eh, I think hubs were cool imo.

You still can access levels from the world map and medals are optional so neither of these bothered me.

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Spider-Man: No Way Home rakes up $587 million within the world wide box office so far that has already smashed records especially during the times of the pandemic.

Whilst it is great to see that Spider-Man: No Way Home is doing very well, I really wished I could see it in the cinemas but due to my concerns of the rising cases that had been happening within my country, I will have to wait patiently until the film comes out on Blu-Ray.
Me too. I want to see it so badly, but the whole situation right now...yeah, no thank you.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom