• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Man at this point, just may as well delay Black Panther: Wakanda Forever especially if T'Challa ends up recasted. It's a production of a mess.
That pretty much depends on how far production of the film had been done in which it will resume next month, so I am not sure if they have the time and resources to find a recast for T'Challa.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, Five Nights At Freddy's: Security Breach is dropping this Thursday, and not gonna lie, it's shaping up to be pretty neat.

This game is bein' developed by Steel Wool Studios, and not Scott Cawthon. The folks at Steel Wool have worked on stuff like Mortal Kombat, the Telltale games, etc. and that skill is definitely showing. Plus, we're getting multiple routes, free roam, animated cutscenes, etc. And being the voice over nerd I am, seeing folks like Tara Sands and Kellen Goff on this project is pretty neat! So hey, maybe it'll be pretty good. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well, Five Nights At Freddy's: Security Breach is dropping this Thursday, and not gonna lie, it's shaping up to be pretty neat.

This game is bein' developed by Steel Wool Studios, and not Scott Cawthon. The folks at Steel Wool have worked on stuff like Mortal Kombat, the Telltale games, etc. and that skill is definitely showing. Plus, we're getting multiple routes, free roam, animated cutscenes, etc. And being the voice over nerd I am, seeing folks like Tara Sands and Kellen Goff on this project is pretty neat! So hey, maybe it'll be pretty good. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

My little sister is hype for it, and I’ve got some nostalgia for the original FNAF games, so I’m gonna pick it up and play it with her. It’s nuts to see how far the franchise has come.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Oh God I completely forgot about it was coming out so soon, I'm very excited.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So Tron doesn’t remember being friends with Sora? Or does he?
Because he can't talk in Legacy they never make it clear whether or not he does but it's heavily implied That The Legacy versión does remember Sora. For some reason.

Well probably never get confirmation on it because Tron Is a dead brand at this point.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'm still alive guys though I'm not sure if I should comment much. Have a few things drawing my attention elsewhere mainly to do with video takedowns and such.

CLAPS About time for me to try out some script writing compared to a novel!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Because he can't talk in Legacy they never make it clear whether or not he does but it's heavily implied That The Legacy versión does remember Sora. For some reason.

Well probably never get confirmation on it because Tron Is a dead brand at this point.
Wait he can’t talk? I thought he could? I probably didn’t see enough of that movie.

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Nick really screwed them over( they said they couldn’t make new costumes because it had to h e a previous reference material)
Damn Nick is really starting to get on their game in competing with Nintendo whether its Smash or spin-off sports games.

We gonna get golf or Olympics next? They really should do a spiritual successor to Nicktoons Unite only Marvel Ultimate Alliance-style in terms of gameplay, characters and story.

Cartoon Network also needs to do the same.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

If I had to guess it’s probably the same reason the real world versions of Haunter, Spence, and Olette kinda sorta remember Roxas a tiny bit even though that doesn’t make any sense.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Stan Lee’s Twitter Manager deciding to use a dead man’s name to promote a NFT be like

not kidding when I say even the official DICTIONARY.COM Twitter account roasted the manager’s decision
Now that's next level corruption. I guess they are competing with Ubisoft to exploit the NFT fad (Which has to be the worst fad in a long time).

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm really hoping it turns out Longclaw is alive and that the Echidna tribe just captured and made her a slave to raise their super-powered child (Knuckles).

Sonic: You must find him (Dr. Robotik). You must save Longclaw.
Knuckles: WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So guys in case anyone didn't know:

And I got my games which are:

yir-most-played-games.jpg

All I can is................................AGAIN? Smash yes but Civ? I've only played one game if I recall. I thought it was going to be Melty Blood or THPS.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Damn Nick is really starting to get on their game in competing with Nintendo whether its Smash or spin-off sports games.

We gonna get golf or Olympics next? They really should do a spiritual successor to Nicktoons Unite only Marvel Ultimate Alliance-style in terms of gameplay, characters and story.

Cartoon Network also needs to do the same.
I think you're missing the point of the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom