• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Is it bad I only want that to happen to see this meme's legacy continue on in other movies?

First Batman vs. Superman (Martha), then Godzilla vs. Kong (Mothra) and now as well as supposedly Sonic 2 (Longclaw)?

Ha ha!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So guys in case anyone didn't know:

0DA993C1-5513-4A97-BC5C-8FB41B94EDDA.jpg

And I got my games which are:

View attachment 340281

All I can is................................AGAIN? Smash yes but Civ? I've only played one game if I recall. I thought it was going to be Melty Blood or THPS.
I’m actually kind of surprised by mine
0DA993C1-5513-4A97-BC5C-8FB41B94EDDA.jpg

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
3D text
At this point I think game journalists are physically incapable of talking about Sonic without mentioning the controversial games, regardless of how long its been or if they're even relevant anymore.

BUT HEY WHO NEEDS NEW MATERIAL

DID YOU GUYS KNOW SONIC GOT KISSED BY A PRINCESS ONE TIME?????? ISN'T THAT SO DUMB AND WACK???? SEGA WAS SMOKING SOMETHING, AM I RIGHT?????? GAMEGRUMPS REFERENCE! BIG WAS BAD! SONIC WAS NEVER GOOD!

BE SURE TO SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE HOT GAMING TAKES, LIKE HOW SUPER MARIO 64 IS THE GREATEST THING MANKIND HAS EVER PRODUCED, MAJORA'S MASK IS AN UNDERRATED GEM, AND POKEMON PEAKED IN GEN 5

Last edited:

kylexv

Smash Master

View attachment 340281

All I can is................................AGAIN? Smash yes but Civ? I've only played one game if I recall. I thought it was going to be Melty Blood or THPS.
55 hours on Hades
50 hours on Fire Emblem Three Houses
46 hours on Smash
-----------------------------------------------------
~30 hours on Mario and Rabbids
~25 hours on Shining Pearl
~15 hours on Kirby Star Allies
~12 hours on Celeste
~10 hours on Metroid Dread
~10 hours on New Pokemon Snap
~ 8 hours on Super Metroid
~ 4 hours on Sonic Forces (My friend got me this as a gag gift and I played it drunk. I hated every minute of it)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I have a question. My dad just bought treats for the neighborhood cat that comes around our house and I wanted to ask how can I give the cat a treat without him coming to find me whenever he sees me

I was thinking about putting a treat on a chair he sits and sleeps on without him noticing me ( every once in awhile because I don't want to do it everyday and have him think a treat shows up everyday )so he thinks the treat shows up there by itself and doesn't associate me with it. Is that a good idea?

MooMew64

View attachment 340281

playtime.png

Yeah this doesn't surprise me: Miitopia and AC are creation games, which are my go-tos.

What can I say, wholesome AC time is some of my favorite gamin'. :nifty:

Game of the Year is Metroid Dread by far: Pokémon came close, but unfortunate design decisions hold it back (WHY DID THEY BRING BACK SINGLE USE TMS ASAKGFDOISDFHBOGBNOKHG)

...As for the games it recommended, I try out...

why.png

why

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I have a question. My dad just bought treats for the neighborhood cat that comes around our house and I wanted to ask how can I give the cat a treat without him coming to find me whenever he sees me

I was thinking about putting a treat on a chair he sits and sleeps on without him noticing me ( every once in awhile because I don't want to do it everyday and have him think a treat shows up everyday )so he thinks the treat shows up there by itself and doesn't associate me with it. Is that a good idea?
I mean, more than likely the cat's gonna catch on and start noticing patterns so it's gonna be conditioned regardless, but maybe in a different way.

That said, it's a cat and if it doesn't know that it's you putting the treats out there, then it won't do much if it sees you. That said, there's still the possibility that it will catch you in the act.

That being said, please feed it, he's probably a good cat.

Also, is the cat cute?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I mean, more than likely the cat's gonna catch on and start noticing patterns so it's gonna be conditioned regardless, but maybe in a different way.

That said, it's a cat and if it doesn't know that it's you putting the treats out there, then it won't do much if it sees you. That said, there's still the possibility that it will catch you in the act.

That being said, please feed it, he's probably a good cat.

Also, is the cat cute?
He is a cute black cat. He is a good cat. Pretty sure he lives across the street but he likes to show up every now and then

MooMew64

Man, I'm curious to see what SEGA does with Sonic Origins. I didn't know they were ports rather than emulation, that's wild.

I'm also wondering what the hacking community will do with them. Since they're gonna be native ports rather than emulation, I wonder if that'll open up potentially even more modding options than what ROM hacking can do.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

But no, seriously that’s just disgusting.
you know you’re ****ed yo when the damn Dictionary calls you out on a move
Here's my most played switch games this year
Interestingly, I only played the switch for a total of 123 hours this year, compared to last year's 300 hours.
034B2A68-3660-411A-A02D-5ED56942C4B0.jpeg
0484AF0E-E0B8-42EB-ACA3-0671B2078DDA.jpeg
AA53A53E-59CC-453F-95AF-7001001EE886.jpeg

Noipoi

Howdy!

Yeah this doesn't surprise me: Miitopia and AC are creation games, which are my go-tos.

Game of the Year is Metroid Dread by far: Pokémon came close, but unfortunate design decisions hold it back (WHY DID THEY BRING BACK SINGLE USE TMS ASAKGFDOISDFHBOGBNOKHG)

why
Man it recommended Race with Ryan to me too.

Just cuz I like Pokémon and Mario doesn’t mean I’m five.

I’m ten at least

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I went into that Switch year in review thing.

I know it's not 100% accurate, understandably so since Super Robot Wars Terra never made it to the west so obviously it wouldnt count this.
I know for a fact i played that game more than i played the top 3 games the website listed, which were:
1: The Great Ace Attorney
2: Smash bros Ultimate
3: Persona 5 Strikers

Also i apparently put in 1000 hours of total switch play time.... I'm honestly surprised by how much free time i had.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Also uhh i’ve been working on my comic and I just wanted to say-

Just in case it wasn’t obvious, some things are subject to change. Minor things, like design elements or a tweaked character trait.

Just, Y’know, don’t be surprised if some things are a little different from the initial concept :nifty:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So after putting in some gold points on my Japanese eshop account i had just enough of them to download Metal slug 4 off the Japanese eshop for free.

So i did that, i never played this one despite playing a lot of the first three as a kid.

KillerCage

Smash Master

View attachment 340281

Most Played Games 2021.PNG

Somehow I'm more surprised by how long I played the Great Ace Attorney Chronicles than I am with the Super Nintendo Enterainment System NSO service.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Aww yeah

All I can think of is Furious Battles part 3 and the late online feature showing up
I'm dying for more content man, all I can do right now is Grind and it is boring on Classic EXP Mode.

Though on the plus side I found a wild Goombear earlier so I can use that from now on.

KillerCage

Smash Master

why
You must play Xenoblade Chronicles!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Batman being super happy in the comics is ****ing weird if he’s not drugged or day dreaming

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
View attachment 340297
Somehow I'm more surprised by how long I played the Great Ace Attorney Chronicles than I am with the Super Nintendo Enterainment System NSO service.
It's surprisingly long for a visual novel. And it's easy to get invested with these characters, honestly i think they are better characters than the main series cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom