• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Been listening to this song from Madeline and I kinda want to recreate it in Smash:

As for who I'm thinking could be the cast:
Madeline: Villager or Mii Fighter
The other 11 girls at the house covered in vines: Villager or Mii Fighter
Pepito: Villager (I think there's a pattern with these first three. Villager was chosen here because of the slingshot and axe)
The owl in the tree: No idea
The Spanish Ambassadors (Pepito's parents): No idea
The toy Pepito throws: A bombchu
The squirrel that falls out of the tree: Banjo? This is a tough one
The bird that flies out of the same tree: Falco
The tree, dog, ants, and frog that appear in the imaginary sequence: Piranha Plant, Duck Hunt, Yoshi, and Greninja respectively (Greninja would specifically be at Garden of Hope under the broken pot)
The maid: No idea
The hat that flies off Pepito's head: King K. Rool's crown

Anyone have any idea who could represent the things I have no idea on?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I got an ad on facebook for bandai products so I ordered one

N2601484001001_007.jpg

This is just one of the figures this set comes with. It was EXPENSIVE but there isn't that much merchandise of Metalgreymon and he's my favorite

Noipoi

Howdy!
Been listening to this song from Madeline and I kinda want to recreate it in Smash:

As for who I'm thinking could be the cast:
Madeline: Villager or Mii Fighter
The other 11 girls at the house covered in vines: Villager or Mii Fighter
Pepito: Villager (I think there's a pattern with these first three. Villager was chosen here because of the slingshot and axe)
The owl in the tree: No idea
The Spanish Ambassadors (Pepito's parents): No idea
The toy Pepito throws: A bombchu
The squirrel that falls out of the tree: Banjo? This is a tough one
The bird that flies out of the same tree: Falco
The tree, dog, ants, and frog that appear in the imaginary sequence: Piranha Plant, Duck Hunt, Yoshi, and Greninja respectively (Greninja would specifically be at Garden of Hope under the broken pot)
The maid: No idea
The hat that flies off Pepito's head: King K. Rool's crown

Anyone have any idea who could represent the things I have no idea on?
The squirrel can be Pikachu or Pichu, the owl can be tiny Falco.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Disney is actually airing Family Guy on one of their channels…and gave it a rating/disclaimer warning to viewers in advance (which is apparently something Disney never does on tv)
There was a problem fetching the tweet

feels like a step closer to getting shows like this and American Dad onto Disney+

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Almost thought about adding Wario World to my 3D platformer binge but then I saw that to get it I’d have to pay like… $90 at minimum….. no thank you. Nintendo please, re-release more GameCube games on switch. It doesn’t need to be a virtual console or NSO system. Just…. dump the roms on the eshop and let us buy them!

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Almost thought about adding Wario World to my 3D platformer binge but then I saw that to get it I’d have to pay like… $90 at minimum….. no thank you. Nintendo please, re-release more GameCube games on switch. It doesn’t need to be a virtual console or NSO system. Just…. dump the roms on the eshop and let us buy them!
I picked it up for $40 at a vintage game store in Colorado last year. It's pretty great. If you know any local dealers, I suggest checking if they have anything you're gunning for in stock.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I picked it up for $40 at a vintage game store in Colorado last year. It's pretty great. If you know any local dealers, I suggest checking if they have anything you're gunning for in stock.
I know of one. I’ll check it and see if maybe there are others. I’m trying to go on a Nintendo/Rare 3D Platformer Binge and so far all I’ve really got are the 3D Marios, the Banjo series, Yooka-Laylee, and DK64

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Almost thought about adding Wario World to my 3D platformer binge but then I saw that to get it I’d have to pay like… $90 at minimum….. no thank you.
Me at 10 years old getting Wario World from GameStop for literally 3 dollars would be sweating bullets rn hearing this

I also got Prime and PoR for cheap too, maybe I just struck during a golden age where Gamecube was still in that "kind of old but not quite nostalgic old yet" phase of its life cycle.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Me at 10 years old getting Wario World from GameStop for literally 3 dollars would be sweating bullets rn hearing this

I also got Prime and PoR for cheap too, maybe I just struck during a golden age where Gamecube was still in that "kind of old but not quite nostalgic old yet" phase of its life cycle.
You still have it?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Wario All-Stars Pack. All the Wario Land Games, Master of Disguise, and World. All on switch.
You'd have to take out Master of Disguise since it's a DS game. I'd replace it with the Virtual Boy Wario Land, because when you take away the original ugly color palette and nauseating headset, it's actually a pretty good game. It's on the Wii U/3DS VC, and the latter even had built-in 3D come back. You'd also have to actually remaster Wario World to some degree to compensate for button map changes between GCN and Switch.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
You'd have to take out Master of Disguise since it's a DS game. I'd replace it with the Virtual Boy Wario Land, because when you take away the original ugly color palette and nauseating headset, it's actually a pretty good game. It's on the Wii U/3DS VC, and the latter even had built-in 3D come back. You'd also have to actually remaster Wario World to some degree to compensate for button map changes between GCN and Switch.
What alternate universe have you come from where Virtual Boy Wario Land got released on Virtual Console?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Disney is actually airing Family Guy on one of their channels…and gave it a rating/disclaimer warning to viewers in advance (which is apparently something Disney never does on tv)
There was a problem fetching the tweet

feels like a step closer to getting shows like this and American Dad onto Disney+
"Not all cartoons are for kids."

If only some backwards people can realise that. Both Western and Eastern.

I doubt a young kid should watch something like Rick and Morty or have the mental capacity to understand some themes in an anime like Violet Evergarden.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Why can’t they port a DS game to switch? Capcom figured out how with the mega man zero/zx collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom