• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I was so tempted to get Assassin's Creed Valhalla after realising that the Ireland DLC was out and the map actually covered my home province. I decided **** it and after the weather system made it look ****ter than home and outside the Giant's Causeway nothing else recognisable.

You had one chance Ubisoft! To represent my home and you blew it. Had to be set in the dark ages instead of something more recent to show it!

Anyways realising that and tagging SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 cause of her open world opinions but I do agree with her that a few open world games looks a bit samey at last.

Ghost of Tsushima, Death Stranding open world JRPGs like Xenoblade and all being the exceptions.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Tis the week for Reminiscence starring Hugh Jackman. Surprised more of you ain't excited nor looking forward to it given he's the star lead!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I was today years old when I learned that the design of Jacky from Virtua Fighter was inspired by Goku's Super Saiyan form.

View attachment 326422

Now I'm kinda disappointed that there are no "we already have Goku in Smash" jokes involving this costume.
Put Jacky Wig with Ryo Mii Costume and you basically have SSJ1 Goku.
Anyone have any idea and what you all wanna see me draw
Think Niko from Oneshot could work for ya?
Niko_(OneShot)_X.png

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Loving that old Capcom intro which used to be in its past games.
That VS2 combo with the multiple Kiko Kais looks so ****ing sick.

Gotta agree with Max that SF5 has been doing a great job with the last few DLC characters in giving them fun and bonkers **** to fool around with. Shame that the rest of the roster feels extremely lacking in comparison.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
When in doubt Lamperouge Lamperouge switch to a safe pick of a pfp. I'm back to Rin again cause I haven't made any good pics in Genshin or Tsushima yet.

Still pretty funny how this character has made such an impact of me.

You of course decided Jahy who's just adorable.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Disney is actually airing Family Guy on one of their channels…and gave it a rating/disclaimer warning to viewers in advance (which is apparently something Disney never does on tv)
There was a problem fetching the tweet

feels like a step closer to getting shows like this and American Dad onto Disney+
It's on Disney Plus, though.

(At least in Canada - not sure which other places have the Star section)

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
When in doubt Lamperouge Lamperouge switch to a safe pick of a pfp. I'm back to Rin again cause I haven't made any good pics in Genshin or Tsushima yet.

Still pretty funny how this character has made such an impact of me.

You of course decided Jahy who's just adorable.
It's my weekly dose of serotonin.

Was also thinking of doing Komi or Nagatoro again but I'll save those for next time.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Along with a Jellystone version of Smash.

A Nickelodeon one would be another I'd love to see.

Hell you could probably do this for any cartoon or gaming companies. xD

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Disney is actually airing Family Guy on one of their channels…and gave it a rating/disclaimer warning to viewers in advance (which is apparently something Disney never does on tv)
There was a problem fetching the tweet

feels like a step closer to getting shows like this and American Dad onto Disney+
I still don't know why Disney did not cancel the show instead of allowing it to continue, since Family Guy and its content is, well, not their kind of thing at all.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I checked, I don't think there's any DGS spirits yet but I wouldn't be surprised if there were in the future.
I wonder what that would mean for Phoenix's chances...

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Do you ever wonder what it'd be like if instead of Disney that Kingdom Hearts did Warner Bros. instead.

Instead of Donald and Goofy. Sora has Daffy and Porky Pig.

Also King Bugs.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Is this another instance like the Arthur and Sophia spirits where having save data of Great Ace Attorney unlocks them early?
Nope. I have a save data of the first game and no such spirits show up.
It is very odd that there isn't Ace Attorney content in the game. All the other big Capcom franchises are in one way or another...
Obviously, it's 'cause they're saving Phoenix for CP11. 100%. I'm totally not setting myself up for disappointment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom