• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I've been trying to think up a moveset for Phoenix in Smash that isn't just his MVC3 moveset again and more based on Ace Attorney's mechanics, and it might be something I need to consult other people for.
All I know is that I'd die to have him in Smash.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm just picturing the idea of worlds like Mad Max and...The Clockwork Orange.

Chances are Sora would be traumatized going to those worlds. Lol.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I had the weirdest freaking dream and I remember it vividly for some reason.

It was like, this Little Nightmares-esque horror scenario where everyone and everything around you is massive, while you're super tiny. And there were Little Nightmares-esque monsters too. It took place in this worn down, pastel-yellow house that looked like somethin' out of a sitcom. It also had two floors. There was some creepy monster grandpa sleeping on the couch, and a creepy monster baby crawlin' around on the floor. They were also distorted, like 3D models that had been put over the wrong rig.

This creepy monster grandpa would basically wake up whenever there was a loud sound, and once he heard a loud sound, you were screwed, there was no stoppin' em'. The baby would crawl around aimlessly holding one of those cat feather toys, for some reason. If it spotted you, it'd crawl after you at breakneck speeds and try to swat you with it. Typically, this would also wake up the grandpa. And upstairs, there's this other character. I remember very little about him except for the fact that he wouldn't hurt you, and he sounded EXACTLY like Ham from Toy Story. Before you entered the living room of the house, there was also another character who was a chubby man in a suit with no face, just a floating pair of teeth. All I remember is that he kept talkin' about how life is meaningless and how he should be killed????

So yeah, definitely one of the strangest dreams I've had.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I had the weirdest freaking dream and I remember it vividly for some reason.

It was like, this Little Nightmares-esque horror scenario where everyone and everything around you is massive, while you're super tiny. And there were Little Nightmares-esque monsters too. It took place in this worn down, pastel-yellow house that looked like somethin' out of a sitcom. It also had two floors. There was some creepy monster grandpa sleeping on the couch, and a creepy monster baby crawlin' around on the floor. They were also distorted, like 3D models that had been put over the wrong rig.

This creepy monster grandpa would basically wake up whenever there was a loud sound, and once he heard a loud sound, you were screwed, there was no stoppin' em'. The baby would crawl around aimlessly holding one of those cat feather toys, for some reason. If it spotted you, it'd crawl after you at breakneck speeds and try to swat you with it. Typically, this would also wake up the grandpa. And upstairs, there's this other character. I remember very little about him except for the fact that he wouldn't hurt you, and he sounded EXACTLY like Ham from Toy Story. Before you entered the living room of the house, there was also another character who was a chubby man in a suit with no face, just a floating pair of teeth. All I remember is that he kept talkin' about how life is meaningless and how he should be killed????

So yeah, definitely one of the strangest dreams I've had.
Bro, make that a horror game. Get Markiplier and Jacksepticeye to play it. Make millions.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Gotcha. I thought you were initially asking for a Smash game with Hanna Barbara characters when I looked at it
Now that you mention it, that actually would be cool. Hanna-Barbara has more than enough characters to fill in a roster for a Smash-style game.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Do you ever wonder what it'd be like if instead of Disney that Kingdom Hearts did Warner Bros. instead.

Instead of Donald and Goofy. Sora has Daffy and Porky Pig.

Also King Bugs.
Organization XIII would blend right in with the Matrix

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Now that you mention it, that actually would be cool. Hanna-Barbara has more than enough characters to fill in a roster for a Smash-style game.
I’m unsure about those ideas because Jellystone I think works because I can see all those characters existing in the same universe unlike Nick or Smash. I feel like you’d need to acknowledge the actual crossover aspect in some way rather than all those guys just living in the same town

Your idea did remind me that I had a CN crossover show in mind that focused around a college setting and aged up the kid characters to be college age while some of the adult characters would be faculty. Their worlds would also be aged up accordingly

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've made too many mistakes with my Scumon already and need to kill it and start again. First time I messed up. Don't know how that happened though unless Scumon is harder to take care of. Or just bad RNG

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I snagged a copy of Wario World. I paid the price of a brand new title for it but eh. I have it now. Any other notable Rare or Nintendo 3D Platformers I’m missing? (Mario 64, Banjo-Kazooie, Donkey Kong 64, Banjo-Tooie, Conker, Mario Sunshine, Wario World, Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, 3D Land, 3D World, Yooka-Laylee, and Mario Odyssey are what I have so far for my marathon).

D

Deleted member

For some reason, i feel my art would get looked over greatly compared to everyone elses, because of how it looks
Nah, people over here are really open with anyone sharing their art.

At least based on personal experience I feel people here do enjoy seeing others getting creative with stuff and sharing what they can come up with.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
soooo out of curiosity

when's Kazuya being added to the randomizing banner at the top, and him and Pyra/Mythra for the side artwork? probably with the final character, I imagine?

Shroob

Sup?
soooo out of curiosity

when's Kazuya being added to the randomizing banner at the top, and him and Pyra/Mythra for the side artwork? probably with the final character, I imagine?
I mean, they kinda have to re-make everything to add him in.

There's no rush, it'll get done when it's done.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
"Not all cartoons are for kids."

If only some backwards people can realise that. Both Western and Eastern.

I doubt a young kid should watch something like Rick and Morty or have the mental capacity to understand some themes in an anime like Violet Evergarden.
some parents or adults are too stupid to restrict their kids on what they should and shall not watch
tho this is coming from a kid who had a mother that didn’t let him watch so many action or crazy shows or anime series (like Avatar, Danny Phantom, DBZ, Invader Zim, etc) unless it was Marvel or DC…yet the father would sneak in the availability to watch Family Guy, American Dad, and Boondocks as long as we didn’t get caught
It's on Disney Plus, though.
(At least in Canada - not sure which other places have the Star section)
in the US, all the more mature shows are on Hulu (and since that’s US exclusive, that’s why everybody else gets to have the Star section on their D+).
I still don't know why Disney did not cancel the show instead of allowing it to continue, since Family Guy and its content is, well, not their kind of thing at all.
doesn’t help that the show is still popular on the FOX channel. Them and Simpsons continue to carry their animated division, even though Seth himself is done with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom