• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Which is worse? CoD or Minecraft in terms of kids on it.
I say CoD, but that's only because I don't play Minecraft online, unless it's with my friends.

You're kind of forced to deal with little Jimmy who's mom doesn't understand what Game Ratings are, unless you mute them.

But if you mute them, then you potentially miss a funny moment. The choice is yours.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If it's anything like how my family handles it, they probably go there a lot, and it's someplace they find fun and due to how ****ty the past year was it probably would get pretty emotional, I wouldn't give them a hard time.
Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Idk, it just doesn't sit well with me thinking about parasocial relationships with companies. Idk.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Poor kid. Though I'm more concerned for the kid whose parents only listened to Disney OSTs.
"son it's time to go to school"

turns on car radio, hooks up phone

"ROLLING STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART"

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Literally all the games I played in a few hours and undecided of what to play:

Mega Man 2
Kid Icarus Uprising
Days Gone
Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight
Abzu
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario Kart
Smash Bros 3DS
Smash Bros Ultimate
Civilization VI
Shadow of the Colossus
Spider Man PS4
Project X Zone 2
Metroid Prime Pinball

I can't decide what to play! This is what happens when you too many games.
Relatable as ****.

I have so many games that I've been meaning to play and sometimes I spend a while thinking about which one I want to start up but end up not even playing anything at all.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Relatable as ****.

I have so many games that I've been meaning to play and sometimes I spend a while thinking about which one I want to start up but end up not even playing anything at all.
Exact same thing here.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Poor kid. Though I'm more concerned for the kid whose parents only listened to Disney OSTs.
Ah but what you do is put in music from RPGs or racing so they can feel like they are on an adventure! Speeding down the motorway listening to Big Blue from MK8 and instead they're like:

050118_rollercoaster_kid_web.jpg

While me now cycling down hills to it and anime:
bukabiabk.jpg

Relatable as ****.

Funny thing is, I was doing pretty the first two months. Had like seven games beaten then nope not to mention the PS4 failure.

I have crap luck on that.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Beat PMD

Felt the feels. Gosh dang I love this series.

Anyways, post game time! This will be the first post-game I'm gonna try to play to completion, or at least pretty close to it.
Don't evolve your main Pokemon and partner. You'll lose the scarf/ribbon they have.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The Amphibia finale leaked on ITunes and holy ****.
That ending was pretty ****ed up. I’m going to watch the channel release to, but damn they went all out.

I can see why Disney might have pulled this episode, and thats the ending.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'm so tired for some reason but the kids in my neighbourhood do love to scream so just empty mind playing Civ right now as Canada for some interest.

I've not got too much to say for once.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
For the Amphibia situation, Don't watch the leaks or if you do try not to discuss it as it directly hurts the creators and they are already getting screwed over by Disney.

Watching it when it airs does help.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Idk, it just doesn't sit well with me thinking about parasocial relationships with companies. Idk.
Yet we live in a community where it's normal and even encouraged to scream in excitement over classic video game characters getting into our party game crossover. I'm sure someone probably cried at Banjo and Kazooie's reveal. Are Smash fans okay? Don't answer that.

People get emotional over the entertainment they consume. It's natural. We're emotionally driven creatures.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Been watching the Rocketeer film and decided to give Tomorrowland: a World Beyond on Disney+.

The Rocketeer is such an underrated superhero film which I thoroughly enjoyed which starred the likes of Bill Campbell, Jennifer Connolly and Timothy Dalton (former James Bond.) On the other hand, whilst even though Tomorrowland: a World Beyond does have very impressive visuals, but the storytelling, lack of character development and the pacing felt really underwhelming.

Sees a plethora of people praise The Amazing Spiderman 2 and consider it better than MCU Spiderman
Unless I must be watching different things from them, the Amazing Spider-Man 2 was my least favoured Spider-Man film and it is certainly not as good as the MCU Spider-Man or Sam Raimi's Spider-Man's 1 and 2 in my opinion.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yet we live in a community where it's normal and even encouraged to scream in excitement over classic video game characters getting into our party game crossover. I'm sure someone probably cried at Banjo and Kazooie's reveal. Are Smash fans okay? Don't answer that.

People get emotional over the entertainment they consume. It's natural. We're emotionally driven creatures.
Yeah, I guess...

D

Deleted member

I have so many questions, and I’m not sure if I even want to know the answers

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
The Amphibia finale leaked on ITunes and holy ****.
That ending was pretty ****ed up. I’m going to watch the channel release to, but damn they went all out.

I can see why Disney might have pulled this episode, and thats the ending.
I was weak. Bought it on iTunes. And after I saw all the tweets from Matt Braly I now feel like the scum of the earth.

I’ll definitely watch the official release, though. Whenever that is.

And I’ll be interested to see if anything changes or gets censored. Considering just what happens in the episode.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I really want to replay Persona 5 strikers.

But Super Robot wars ended up being a much longer rpg than i expected, i'm nearly 70 hours into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom