• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I was weak. Bought it on iTunes. And after I saw all the tweets from Matt Braly I now feel like the scum of the earth.

I’ll definitely watch the official release, though. Whenever that is.

And I’ll be interested to see if anything changes or gets censored. Considering just what happens in the episode.
I think the crew is more upset because the episode is on YouTube before it actually got to air. Literally the first thing on my YouTube after I watched the episode was spoilers from it because I watch other Amphibia content.
At least ITunes they are still making money, but now a lot of people may not watch it legally. I’ll still watch it officially as I’m really curious for why they pulled it.

Matt said it wasn’t because of the marathon or any other show. Which to me screams censorship since we don’t have a actual release date. Which if I had to bet is because Disney is forcing some type of change. Likely to the ending.It’s going to be interesting to see when it finally airs

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I love animation and I know how much work goes into every single one. And yet I somehow underestimated how long it would take to do 30 seconds of animation. I'm about halfway done with the drawings (just the drawings. Not coloring or editing) and I have to have it done by teusday morning. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I was weak. Bought it on iTunes. And after I saw all the tweets from Matt Braly I now feel like the scum of the earth.

I’ll definitely watch the official release, though. Whenever that is.

And I’ll be interested to see if anything changes or gets censored. Considering just what happens in the episode.
I've heard it's pretty dark, and honestly I'm just pretty curious as to what even happens in it for that reason-

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Poor kid. Though I'm more concerned for the kid whose parents only listened to Disney OSTs.

I'm one of those people who only owns VG OSTs, give or take an anime OST or two. But yeah, I don't expect my kids to appreciate the music I listen to just I tolerated my Mom's love of Country and my Dad's love of Classic Rock (60s) when I was young (not that there weren't songs I liked, just nothing I'd actively seek out to listen to).

Was ironically a shuttle bus driver in college for a few years so most of the time I was subjecting my passengers to VG OSTs. Most didn't care while others actively asked what it was (Kid Icaurs Uprising/Mega Man, and yes I once got a request for "Escape from the City"). Only really ever got complaints when I was listening to NPR. lol

I generally see VG music as a medium more than a genre given just how diverse it can be.

KillerCage

Smash Master
So I watched "The Mitchells vs The Machines" on Netflix.

For a Sony film, the Mitchell family were quite engaging with Rick Mitchell (the father) being my favorite. It took Katie Mitchell the longest out of the five (later seven) family members to become likeable as in it takes about 2/3 to 3/4 of the film to really care for her. I also could have done without the constant meme/Instagram inserts throughout the movie as they always bring the film to halt if briefly. What kelp me watching was the great comedy, the spectacular animation, and the heartfilling moments regarding Rick. Also PAL worked quite well as a villain as I can easily see where she's coming from. So give this movie a chance when you have the time.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I have so many questions, and I’m not sure if I even want to know the answers
this commercial looks really well animated for one piece standards

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Think tonight I'm gonna finally finish Re:Creators and jump right onto another anime.

On another not been feeling pretty anxious about this time of year for relationship reasons. Freaks me out a bit.

My local library’s manga collection is pretty stacked ngl
View attachment 313542
View attachment 313543
I still remember when they only had a single shelf for these and they didn’t even have One Piece at all.
I see two there that I own and a few I want to get.

Also that reminds me: I need to get manga this week. Since ****ing finally non-essential retail is open after half a year.

View attachment 313547

Why you done this to us
And..................I'm taking that for my collection.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This week.

Tuesday: Top Gun
Wednesday: The Road to El Dorado
Friday: Wrath of Man
Weekend: Only the Brave

Gonna also be watching Love & Monsters tomorrow with my dad who is coming over for supper. Has anyone seen that film? Also doggie lives! ^.^

cashregister9

Smash Hero
But... it's not looking good for him considering majority of the studio jumped ship
That is true and it sucks.

I just feel like saying Crash is dead is being a bit presumptuous especially after the franchise has bounced between 4 different devs within the last few years
Vicarious Visions, Beenox, King and Toys For Bob. There is also the unknown fate of that Wumpa League game.

The fact that this conversation has to be had is dumb as hell and Activision ****in' sucks.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
With the current Crash situation, IDK what to think about his standings in Smash speculation.

This obviously isn't a deconfirm, but dang it's hard to imagine him being pushed by Activision ATM when they clearly care this little about anything that isn't a blind cashgrab.

Which means I have to rewrite a significant portion of my speculation video script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom