• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
can't deny the fact that Sony can make a big deal when it's done

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey osby osby & Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , first off, hope you're doing all well. :)

Second off, hope my last post on Omori was written well enough, and that the overall experience was fun/interesting for ya both.

Now, while I remember what I wrote on the last part of that post, I'm still curious to hear if you like to hear some of my thought on the second route on Omori. That is, only the new content, oooor you got got enough of my rambling and you prefer I just enjoy it on my own.

Don't be afraid to say what you think, I'm still 50/50 myself if I should write more reports of my thoughts, so what you say could help me choose.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Hey osby osby & Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , first off, hope you're doing all well. :)

Second off, hope my last post on Omori was written well enough, and that the overall experience was fun/interesting for ya both.

Now, while I remember what I wrote on the last part of that post, I'm still curious to hear if you like to hear some of my thought on the second route on Omori. That is, only the new content, oooor you got got enough of my rambling and you prefer I just enjoy it on my own.

Don't be afraid to say what you think, I'm still 50/50 myself if I should write more reports of my thoughts, so what you say could help me choose.
I wouldn't mind reading more about your thoughts on the game. Especially, since I'm not sure what to think of that route myself so another perspective might help organizing my thoughts as well.:054:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I wouldn't mind reading more about your thoughts on the game. Especially, since I'm not sure what to think of that route myself so another perspective might help organizing my thoughts as well.:054:
Yeah, it's definitly not talked as much the real route. Probably because peoples don't want to replay most of the same content to get there, or because they didn't like the Headspace section enough to have more of it expanded.

I see what I can offer when I arrive at the new stuff.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, it's definitly not talked as much the real route. Probably because peoples don't want to replay most of the same content to get there, or because they didn't like the Headspace section enough to have more of it expanded.
or because it traumatized people ever worse than the rest of the game.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
or because it traumatized people ever worse than the rest of the game.
Probably that too, it definitly hit you harder if you finished the main route first.

Still, unlike Undertale Genocide Route, the new content in this route look quite...sweet hehe and worth the pain.

I see if it's worth the PTSD myself when I get to it.

That aside, thanks for answering!^^

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

here are 3 complete and utter bangers i've been listening to recently. i urge you to also share 3 bangers you've been listening to because i wanna know who has taste and who to block

bottom text, I feel these don't need explaining

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Oh yeah, I definitely enjoyed reading your thoughts! And I'd love to hear your thoughts on the other route. 👀

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
here are 3 complete and utter bangers i've been listening to recently. i urge you to also share 3 bangers you've been listening to because i wanna know who has taste and who to block

Here's my top 3 most played songs from recently according to spotify

Edit: Small swear warning on those

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
osby osby , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!

Can I say that I barely started my Omori Run and I already feel awful for not answering Kel at the door?

Jesus christ, this run is gonna kill me mentally...

At least, replaying the early game with my knowledge.(to be precise, I didn't made a full new file, I used a back-up save just before the choice). Is quite interesting, I already fought Kite Kid and I'm exploring Orange Oasis before going to the forest. Getting tons of skills and items before advancing the story.

Edit: OK, it tagged the wrong user but ok

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Nintendo reviewers critiquing SNES/Gamecube era games: "Yeah, this game has 20 bugs that brick your console and requires you to sell your kidney for 2 hours of content, a timeless classic, 9.5/10"
Same people, critiquing HD games: "The game dipped into 59 fps twice during my 60 hours playthrough, if you think this garbage is remotely playable, you're personally the reason everything wrong with the modern video game industry."

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Disney really ****ed over Amphibia didn’t they?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Anyone else have those days where you going through 10 games in like an hour out of boredom?

Been doing that today on the 3DS.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Poor kid. Though I'm more concerned for the kid whose parents only listened to Disney OSTs.
20 years from now I'm going to be driving my kid to school whilst blaring the Hollow Knight OST and no one can stop me.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Poor kid. Though I'm more concerned for the kid whose parents only listened to Disney OSTs.
this tweet has me in it and i feel attacked :001:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Me blasting the Persona 5 soundtrack:

Son: "What are they even saying, Dad? I don't get this at all."
Me: "That's okay, son; I don't get it either."

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Me blasting the Persona 5 soundtrack:

Son: "What are they even saying, Dad? I don't get this at all."
Me: "That's okay, son; I don't get it either."
my kids are gonna listen to hatsune miku and they're gonna like it :135:

But if they don't, that's okay. I wouldn't force my hypothetical future children to partake in listening to something they do not wish to listen to.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I thought you were refering to the company Blizzard for a second, and I was very confused.
Oh no, didn't you hear? Blizzard bought Game Freak. They're about to send them down to the CoD mines. :4pacman:

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Noipoi

Howdy!
Son: Dad can we please listen to something other than gangplank galleo-

Me:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Literally all the games I played in a few hours and undecided of what to play:

Mega Man 2
Kid Icarus Uprising
Days Gone
Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight
Abzu
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario Kart
Smash Bros 3DS
Smash Bros Ultimate
Civilization VI
Shadow of the Colossus
Spider Man PS4
Project X Zone 2
Metroid Prime Pinball

I can't decide what to play! This is what happens when you too many games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom