• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
He had two bangers, and that was back when I was in elementary school 💀.

Dude is irrelevant as ****, last time I checked he's basically a bot doing random ass promotions
he also called out WWE back in March...he ended up getting murdered by Randy Orton...multiple times (RKO flat out said his **** was bigger than Soulja's entire body, and that alone should've made him stay silent)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So regarding that potential possibility of seeing animated adaptions to other Nintendo properties. These are my opinions on the matter.

TLoZ and Kid Icarus I think would work better as animes. Kid Icarus especially given that anime-like style cutscenes in Uprising as well as Palutena's Sm4sh reveal trailer which feels it went to waste when they could easily make that an anime series.

Metroid I think would work best as a Primal/Samurai Jack style cartoon where there is mostly no dialogue from Samus and when its just her mostly silence.

StarFox I think would work great as a NetFlix-exclusive animated series. Don't know why but it just gives me that feel of being NetFlix exclusive.

Kirby, Splatoon, and maybe Donkey Kong have what it takes to be full-length featured animated movies. Splatoon especially, not sure if I'm the only one but when I look at Splatoon, it looks like something straight out of DreamWorks who I think should be the company to do such an animated adaption to it.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I would do a face reveal, but I am not going to, mostly because I am not a fan of doing them.

Besides I'm too used to being known as "the Dorothy person" to do one.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Also Gamera really deserves an anime especially taking mostly from the Heisei Trilogy. The third movie really also had that anime feel to it. Better yet a Primal animation style series.

Too bad that Cartoon Network adaption following Gamera the Brave didn't come to frutition.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Tbh I hate having my picture taken, and it doesn't help that I'm not very photogenic.

I've considered it before, but I'm too shy for a real face reveal. And I doubt people here are just dying to know what I look like.

D

Deleted member

here are 3 complete and utter bangers i've been listening to recently. i urge you to also share 3 bangers you've been listening to because i wanna know who has taste and who to block

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
here are 3 complete and utter bangers i've been listening to recently. i urge you to also share 3 bangers you've been listening to because i wanna know who has taste and who to block

FFII Emperor Battle
FFV Battle on the Big Bridge
FFIV Battle with the Four Fiends

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Tbh I hate having my picture taken, and it doesn't help that I'm not very photogenic.

I've considered it before, but I'm too shy for a real face reveal. And I doubt people here are just dying to know what I look like.
I'm the same way! I've got a couple of blemishes on my face, currently, and I'm honestly iffy in regards to whether or not I look good with facial hair or not. Nevertheless, I'm gonna keep working to patch this mug up. I'd like to start saving up a nest egg for the sake of crossplay.
i urge you to also share 3 bangers you've been listening to because i wanna know who has taste and who to block
Well, since it's surprisingly on-topic to my cosplay plan, I'd like to display just how impressive a fanservicey franchise can get with its beats.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

And the more obscure pick that my friend reccomended to me

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
So regarding that potential possibility of seeing animated adaptions to other Nintendo properties. These are my opinions on the matter.

TLoZ and Kid Icarus I think would work better as animes. Kid Icarus especially given that anime-like style cutscenes in Uprising as well as Palutena's Sm4sh reveal trailer which feels it went to waste when they could easily make that an anime series.

Metroid I think would work best as a Primal/Samurai Jack style cartoon where there is mostly no dialogue from Samus and when its just her mostly silence.

StarFox I think would work great as a NetFlix-exclusive animated series. Don't know why but it just gives me that feel of being NetFlix exclusive.

Kirby, Splatoon, and maybe Donkey Kong have what it takes to be full-length featured animated movies. Splatoon especially, not sure if I'm the only one but when I look at Splatoon, it looks like something straight out of DreamWorks who I think should be the company to do such an animated adaption to it.
I definitely agree with Metroid and Star Fox. From what I remember of Samurai Jack it has the tone that would work well as a base for the franchise, maybe just throw in some horror elements to harken back to Metroid's Alien roots and it's set. Star Fox I think something along the lines of that short they did a few years ago for Zero would be a good option. It had the tone that could suit the series well, and building off of that I think could allow Star Fox to expand on its world and put its loveable characters to good use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom