• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I will never understand how people enjoy the “clueless harem protagonist who’s oblivious to several women basically begging him to screw them” trope.

Maybe they don’t enjoy it, and they’re just here for the girls :drshrug:
Oh I hate that so much and with only one exception I don't watch the genre.

Another trope I hate so much is the big tit girl who has to dominate every scene with a shot in there. Which is why I couldn't enjoy stuff like Reincarnated as a Slime.

anime having harems and fanservice stuff in general is a huge turn off for me. I tolerate it when they do fanservicey stuff in One Piece(cause like, at least there it's usually pretty minor and only applies for a few specific characters)but like, I watch anime for the story, not to watch animated girls wearing skimpy clothing.
Fanservice to me is only done right if it suits the character's personality that is it.

No that'd be wrestling.
Oh god yes. And throw in cop dramas as well in that mix too. I swear it is almost the same ****.

Shroob

Sup?
Oh I hate that so much and with only one exception I don't watch the genre.

Another trope I hate so much is the big tit girl who has to dominate every scene with a shot in there. Which is why I couldn't enjoy stuff like Reincarnated as a Slime.

Fanservice to me is only done right if it suits the character's personality that is it.

Oh god yes. And throw in cop dramas as well in that mix too. I swear it is almost the same ****.
"So here's your new partner. He's been on the force for 15 years and is three days left until retirement."

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
It's up a bit early due to the subject being a bit busy this week, but CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 's AMA is now up

As this one's up a bit earlier than usual, KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms ' current AMA will still be up and open for questions until Tuesday

Anyways, as per the usual, if you're interested in participating in a future AMA and are not currently on the list of future AMA subjects, please lemme know

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I will never understand how people enjoy the “clueless harem protagonist who’s oblivious to several women basically begging him to screw them” trope.

Maybe they don’t enjoy it, and they’re just here for the girls :drshrug:
That's me, I'm that trope.

But seriuosly, some of my least favorite tropes are:
"It was a misunderstanding, I swear, let me explain!" "Shut up perv" guys gets ass kicked for no reason

Girl who's just there for fanservice, but for some reason is a main character that adds nothing to the plot besides her massive mammaries.

Obligatory perv. Bonus points if it's an old man creeping on underaged girls. More points if the man knew the girls for years. More points if he gets no reprecussions for his weird ass actions.

The jealousy of the female characters. This one isn't so bad on it's own, but some of them take it way too far. This topic includes:
  • Girl who gets ultra pissy over a guy talking to another girl even though she never told him how she felt
  • Girl who gets pissy at other girls for talking to him, despite never telling them how she felt about him
  • Girl who just gropes other girls because they're bustier or some ****
  • Girl who is just a plain asshole but we're supposed to love her or some **** because she loves the MC (all this is the reason why I can't stand Familiar no Zero)

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
That's me, I'm that trope.

But seriuosly, some of my least favorite tropes are:
"It was a misunderstanding, I swear, let me explain!" "Shut up perv" guys gets ass kicked for no reason

Girl who's just there for fanservice, but for some reason is a main character that adds nothing to the plot besides her massive mammaries.

Obligatory perv. Bonus points if it's an old man creeping on underaged girls. More points if the man knew the girls for years. More points if he gets no reprecussions for his weird ass actions.

The jealousy of the female characters. This one isn't so bad on it's own, but some of them take it way too far. This topic includes:
  • Girl who gets ultra pissy over a guy talking to another girl even though she never told him how she felt
  • Girl who gets pissy at other girls for talking to him, despite never telling them how she felt about him
  • Girl who just gropes other girls because they're bustier or some ****
  • Girl who is just a plain asshole but we're supposed to love her or some **** because she loves the MC (all this is the reason why I can't stand Familiar no Zero)
Man

You're only on the tip of the iceberg.

I could show you soo many dreadful things...

Thankfully, this is a family friendly website, so I gotta be happy-go-lucky nice guy who has no sinister motives. :4pacman:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I was feelin' like crap, so I decided to doodle some stuff so I could feel better, and now I just feel worse.
View attachment 313332
Not gonna lie, looking at my art genuinely makes me feel sad.
I might be VERY late for this (just got home)..all of us artist have gone through that, even to this day we have the feeling or we wish we could do better, of that we have less of a trouble drawing things, and it's painful to see that in our eyes we "fail" or that we are below many others, but, we shouldn't let that makes us stop from trying because everyone's art journey is different, perfection doesn't exist, and we never, EVER stop learning something new.

D

Deleted member

Speaking as a total weeb

I just think anime’s neat

Yeah there’s dumb stuff but there’s plenty cool stuff too

I guess what I’m trying to say is

I like tsunderes
why don't you get off smashboards and do your laundere 😎

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I wonder how he can even turn ssj nowadays he says hes pure evil but hes only 99% evil and hes definitly not 100% good so yeah!
It never had anything to do with being pure hearted, it's either anger or ****ing back tingles what the **** DBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom