• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Or maybe now that he’s in charge of it, he realizes just how nuts we’ve been.
Eh, I'd argue most of the time, we're pretty chill.
It's just sometimes chaos erupts from a black void out of nowhere and we all get sucked into the madness. Totally normal, I swear. :4pacman:

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Or maybe now that he’s in charge of it, he realizes just how nuts we’ve been.
It can't get worse the time mods had to close the social threads because we were all ****posting exploding salad gifs

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I do remember a picture you posted earlier of you and your dad.
That was last August. Man, time sure flies
Poor kid. Though I'm more concerned for the kid whose parents only listened to Disney OSTs.
Whenever I drive with my mom these days, it's usually post-hardcore alternative

Keep in mind, she was born in 1966 :yoshi:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I finished Re:Creators.

Gonna place it right in my Category 3 of anime so I'd give it 7.5 out of 10.

+Music - Hiroyuki Sawano goes Xenoblade X style anime edition.
+Fighting
+Character's - A few were super cool.
+Story Concept

-CGI
-Inconsistent Pacing
-Finale was too drawn out.
-Boringish Main Character.

And as for the next anime (and I just watched the first episode which I really enjoyed):

1620004886419.png

Narrowly decided over Great Teacher Onizuka, K-On!, Persona 4 The Animation and Cop Craft.

Finally watching another essential on the list.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
And as for the next anime (and I just watched the first episode which I really enjoyed):

Narrowly decided over Great Teacher Onizuka, K-On!, Persona 4 The Animation and Cop Craft.

Finally watching another essential on the list.
Yooooooo, one of my favorites!

You watching the sub or the dub?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Yooooooo, one of my favorites!

You watching the sub or the dub?
Sub cause Crunchyroll. Tried to watch Great Teacher Onizuka but it looked rough for some reason. Decided then it's time for Bebop. Two episodes in and it looks better than a lot of anime these days. Like damn dude. Loving Spike as a character so far and the music is the funk.

Gonna watch another episode then binge it over the next two days.

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I’d like to put this out there: I read somewhere that the reason Activision’s put so many of its studios to work on Warzone is because they’re reportedly in a really bad financial crisis. Apparently Bobby even took a paycut, and from what I’ve heard of him in my time online, is an extremely out of character move for him. Can anybody confirm this?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Alright! I finished my drawings. Now to kick back with some Luigi’s Mansion 3 (please port 1 and 2 to switch Nintendo). Tomorrow I just have to edit them all together into an actual animation and then boom! Snake’s graduation is assured!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’d like to put this out there: I read somewhere that the reason Activision’s put so many of its studios to work on Warzone is because they’re reportedly in a really bad financial crisis. Apparently Bobby even took a paycut, and from what I’ve heard of him in my time online, is an extremely out of character move for him. Can anybody confirm this?
Not only that but there have since been corporate statements confirming that future Crash projects are in the works from Toys for Bob. We really jumped the gun on that one.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Tango & Cash is hands down my favorite buddy-cop film.

How in the flying **** does this only have a 30% on RottenTomatoes!?

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Sub cause Crunchyroll. Tried to watch Great Teacher Onizuka but it looked rough for some reason. Decided then it's time for Bebop. Two episodes in and it looks better than a lot of anime these days. Like damn dude. Loving Spike as a character so far and the music is the funk.

Gonna watch another episode then binge it over the next two days.
His character perfectly encapsulates the shows theme music

It's a good theme song. I gotta get back to binging it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom