• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Therefore, Yamcha > Vegeta, and is on the same level as Beeeus
You know that it's canon that Yamcha's still in the Top 3 Humans club?

Untitled.png

And canonically Krillin is 1st place, so that means either Roshi or Tien is 2nd place. And ngl after Tien jobbing all the time and Roshi getting nothing but buffs, I'm pretty sure #2 is Roshi lmao

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
It's up a bit early due to the subject being a bit busy this week, but CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 's AMA is now up

As this one's up a bit earlier than usual, @KingofPhantoms' current AMA will still be up and open for questions until Tuesday

Anyways, as per the usual, if you're interested in participating in a future AMA and are not currently on the list of future AMA subjects, please lemme know
rapidly chews nails

Well...this is my last week of grads school. Idk how I'm supposed to feel after I'm done with everything

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

View attachment 313596

And canonically Krillin is 1st place, so that means either Roshi or Tien is 2nd place. And ngl after Tien jobbing all the time and Roshi getting nothing but buffs, I'm pretty sure #2 is Roshi lmao
I think Roshi was stronger than Tien at least in early DB considering he held back and forfieted because Tien didn't let go of the evil in his heart.

And then Tien surpassed him in Z and then they forgot he was even a character in Super.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Haven’t watched Season 2 yet so I’m not an expert on it, but didn’t they delay the season finale for some “Halfway to Halloween” event?
that and for a marathon for Big City Greens...then the season finale got leaked and spoiled without Disney attempting to delete or care fast enough (should probably be on reddit still)...poor TV crew behind the show
Next week's AMA subject shall be
If they're available, their AMA will hopefully be up sometime next Sunday
aw **** y'all ain't not ready for me. We're gonna have a calm, friendly, and very innocent discussion via word typings

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160

View attachment 313596

Aren't you forgetting someone?
Dummy.jpg

Edit: :ultgreninja:'d

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Found out that Immortals: Fenyx Rising on the Switch doesn't support video capture.

...lame
I have the switch version and have had some other troubles with it. It froze up twice and got stuck on an infinite loading screen. These things hopefully can be patched but really shouldn't happen in a AAA game.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I have the switch version and have had some other troubles with it. It froze up twice and got stuck on an infinite loading screen. These things hopefully can be patched but really shouldn't happen in a AAA game.
Huh, well I've been playing for nearly 20 hours and I haven't gotten a single performance issue.

D

Deleted member

I’m a bit worried atm because my sister apparently has been in close contact with someone who may have been exposed to Covid, and if it comes up positive, I’ll have to quarantine again and probably miss the first day of work.

Fingers crossed that doesn’t happen, I don’t want to deal with the headache and stress that would cause on my first two days of work.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Why doesn’t Square put all the FF games 1-6 on Nintendo Switch?
Short answer: They did already... on other Nintendo platforms.
Long answer: I dunno

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
If I made a sequel to the Captain Underpants movie, I would combine the 3rd, 5th, 6th/7th and the 8th books together.
(The antagonists could be those 3 alien guys, Wedgie Woman, Melvin's giant booger form alongside the 3 booger bots as well those evil clones of George and Harold with Krupp.)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don't really like the new name for Captain Marvel 2 ("The Marvels" makes sense but doesn't sound right), but Wakkanda Forever is perfect.
it makes me think Monica and Kamala are gonna end up being equally as big as Carol, sharing the main/starring character spot instead of being a tad bit less important (ala Avengers...then Clint)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm really gonna wonder how they're gonna explain T'Challa's absence given the respect of not recasting of the character and who will be the main lead? Guessing either Shuri or Okoye.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
osby osby , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!

So i'm at the Last Resort, getting pretty close toward Black Space. I finished lots of sidequests and overall, the headspace section are going quite fast thanks the real world section being so...short.

And while this is aaaaaall good & fancy, i'm enjoying what's here and while i'm still excited to try out the new content.....

.>_>

<_<

Between you and me, I have to confess..
RealBasil_Flower6.png

I can't help but feel guilty the more and more times I play this route. Because replaying the Something sections IRL just remind you that Sunny will never overcome his trauma in this route, and that the real gang will never reuniate and deal with Mari death, and that no one will help Basil at his breaking point, and that the cycle of Headspace will continue, and and and-----
RealBasil_Flower10.png

God, the fridge horror in this route is just killing me slowy inside, I need a hug, or somethin' recomforting, idk. ;_;

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If you think about it, being a Planeswalker is basically like being able to isekai yourself whenever you wish. :troll:

It's even more of an interesting comparison, because a newly-sparked planewalker's first action is always to walk to another plane, which is basically like being isekai'ed. they can just planeswalk back to the plane they were just on but most of the time they decide to explore the plane they're currently on anyway :4duckhunt:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
If you think about it, being a Planeswalker is basically like being able to isekai yourself whenever you wish. :troll:

It's even more of an interesting comparison, because a newly-sparked planewalker's first action is always to walk to another plane, which is basically like being isekai'ed. they can just planeswalk back to the plane they were just on but most of the time they decide to explore the plane they're currently on anyway :4duckhunt:
What's an isekai?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Will say tho...

Kel dealing 800 damages to Sweetheart in 1 turn does put a big, devilish manic smile on my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom