• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I've had stomach issues all day and whenever bloating comes along, it feels like my insides are dying.

But I'm still kickin'. How's it going with you all?
Hope your stummy gets better.

Still working on rpg maker, as always. I’m gonna make a game, dammit.

Anxiety’s screwing with me hard today, but whatever. Just gotta power through it.

Considering getting Sonic Generations on Steam.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Imagine a universe where square was way more blatant about using smash as an advertisement tool and we got Noctis in Smash 4 but still got Cloud in Ultimate in the spot where Sephiroth came.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Imagine a universe where square was way more blatant about using smash as an advertisement tool and we got Noctis in Smash 4 but still got Cloud in Ultimate in the spot where Sephiroth came.
I don’t think I’d care much, because Zombie Hitler and his werewolf army are currently ravaging Poland, and I’ve just been digitally drafted into the cyber wars.

Butterfly Effect, baybee.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Yikes, hope ya feel better soon.

Anxiety’s screwing with me hard today, but whatever. Just gotta power through it.

I appreciate the condolences. I've been counting calories and eating healthy, so it's not due to grease or unhealthy food overload. Maybe it's mild food poisoning, mild meaning still having a lot of belly pain but avoiding vomitting. Maybe a certain ingredient was past due and I just didn't notice or something.

Making a game sounds like a lot of fun! I will also say: Generations is a very solid game. The levels can feel short in the early phase of the game, but it's still worth it. Everything flows well smoothly.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Yes, absolutely get Generations.

The Classic levels are alright but Modern Sonic is where it's at. Great blend of speed and a surprising amount of solid 3D platforming, especially in some of the later stages. Oh, and the soundtrack is freaking lit, fam.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm going to get my first Covid shot in under two hours. I'm a little overdue because I kept putting it off.

I'll be honest: I'm really scared of needles. I'm doing fine right now but the closer to my appointment I get the worse my anxiety will get.

But I said I'd get the vaccine when its avaible and that's what I'm going to do, dang it!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I just woken back up from a nap after a nice long walk with my dad and the dogs. It exhausted us both, I still feel sluggish geez.

What the **** did that walk do to us?

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Anyway uhhh Godzilla vs Kong was really good. I liked when the iguana fought the ape. And the humans weren’t as annoying.

Still annoying, but a little better.

Surprised by the lack of an end credits sequence though. Is this the last monster-verse movie?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Finally it seems my brain is waking up.
Surprised by the lack of an end credits sequence though. Is this the last monster-verse movie?
There originally was one but they decided to forgo it in case the movie wasn't a success and if the series would continue after this movie.

Here's the status until further notice.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Everyone is talking about the big character being teased for episode 5 of Falcon and Winter Solider. After this weeks episode I wonder if it’s:
Dinah madani.

We got the name drop of someone who got killed in a episode where the cia was involved to a degree in the narrative.

We last saw Midani getting promoted to CIA. I wonder if the person who got killed could be related to her and will cross paths with Sam and Bucky soon
A big character being teased for episode 5 you say? I'm not entirely sure who it is, but it will be interesting to see who it will be.

I'm going to guess that in episode 4, we might start to see a slow downfall of John Walker.

Reactions: Z25

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Finally it seems my brain is waking up.

There originally was one but they decided to forgo it in case the movie wasn't a success and if the series would continue after this movie.

Here's the status until further notice.

I’m not to into this “Monster-verse” that’s going on, but even I think it’s whack that Mothra has yet to get her own movie. IIRC, she was in KotM, right?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
A big character being teased for episode 5 you say? I'm not entirely sure who it is, but it will be interesting to see who it will be.

I'm going to guess that in episode 4, we might start to see a slow downfall of John Walker.
I feel like the downfall started the moment his ***** ass popped up

as for this mysterious big character...betting its either Mephisto or even better...the almighty Ralph Bohner

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So did around 10 laps or so around the neighbourhood on my bike. Got home, had a protein bar and two glasses of milk.

Now my stomach ain't agreeing with me. Proud of myself for cycling that much though.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I've been doing a lot of art projects to try and push myself as an artist. Today I finished drawing an airship.
It's the first time I've done this, although I have done cityscape perspective drawings before.

I also have step by step examples of how I did it in my blog.
Next I'll probably draw a monster from my book.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Say it ain't so...
Vinesauce too?!
Geez, it feels like people are getting exposed/confessing left and right.

...Unless this is fake which it seems like it probably is.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Say it ain't so...
Vinesauce too?!
Ok no this HAS to be a lie. I may not like the dude much but this isnt something he would do. Nooo no no. Thats 100% fake

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Say it ain't so...
Vinesauce too?!
IS IT SERIOUSLY THAT DIFFICULT TO NOT BE A PERVERT? WHY? WHY DO THESE PEOPLE DO THIS?

And Vinny was one of my favorite youtubers... I'm really hoping it's fake.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

The director mentioned there being a character in five who they almost lost the rights to that’s very grounded. He also mentioned How he thinks it be cool if they met Thor due to how opposite they would be. Rumors are saying it’s a female character as well.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Say it ain't so...
Vinesauce too?!
Oh, right after Dan's false accusations too? I wonder how this could possibly end. :nifty: The audio edits are spliced so weirdly.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
The director mentioned there being a character in five who they almost lost the rights to that’s very grounded. He also mentioned How he thinks it be cool if they met Thor due to how opposite they would be. Rumors are saying it’s a female character as well.
If it's someone where the rights are in question, it would have to be a Spider-Man aligned character, because he's the only character owned out-of house right now. Maybe Silver Sable?, I've been playing the PS4 game and her role would fit with Zemo on the loose.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Honestly, if popularity wasn’t a factor, I think Metal Sonic would make more sense as Sonic’s echo than Shadow. Metal was literally built to be a match for Sonic
I would go with Mecha Sonic as Sonic's Echo.
(The one from Sonic and Knuckles, also memories of watching Super Mario Bros. Z.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom