• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Say it ain't so...
Vinesauce too?!
Holy ****

I hope to god this is fake

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If it's someone where the rights are in question, it would have to be a Spider-Man aligned character, because he's the only character owned out-of house right now. Maybe Silver Sable?, I've been playing the PS4 game and her role would fit with Zemo on the loose.
This is possible, however the Netflix and fox characters are game considering planning and the original shooting took place during the time where they wouldn’t have full rights to those characters. So anyone could be possible there.

SS would be pretty cool though.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Noipoi Noipoi Heard you were interested in Generations. :nifty:

Definitely recommend the Steam version if you can, the modding scene is incredible, and even features a huge conversion mod that allows you to play every day-time level from Sonic Unleashed in it. With that in mind, you basically get two games in one, with levels from Colors and even Forces starting to get ported over slowly. Steam Generations is pretty dope.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It feels like it’s been months since :ultpyra: :ultmythra: came out but it’s only been A month. Like... it feels like we’re due for the next fighter but we’ve realistically got at least another three months. This sucks man.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
It feels like it’s been months since :ultpyra: :ultmythra: came out but it’s only been A month. Like... it feels like we’re due for the next fighter but we’ve realistically got at least another three months. This sucks man.
I mean, at most maybe like, two or so months; It's more likely than not gonna be in early June around digital E3.

D

Deleted member

Can someone edit out, "the" on that button for me? Thank you in advance.
I feel like the THE is too close to everything else to remove it.

Or at least, not without removing parts of the other words.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Logan Paul on SmackDown...never would've expected this day

D

Deleted member

I'll only say one thing about the whole Vinesauce thing: cancel culture is real and people should not blindly trust everything. Wouldn't be the first time someone's life was ruined (or nearly ruined just 2 weeks ago) due to this.

The worst part about all of this is, if it turns out to be true it's getting blown up, but if the accusations are wrong, it just gets swept under the rug. A lot of people don't even really care, they're just in it for the spectacle (looking at various "news" sources here). Again, you heard much more about Dan's accusations than when they were shown to be false, no one talked about them then.

I'm not saying all of them are lies, but not all of them are true either, as has been shown time and time again. Twitter outrage and cancel culture is absolutely real and there are people out there who will make use of that. And that not only hurt the people who are being accused, but also the ones who actually suffered from abuse. The Vinny allegations might be true or they might not be, but it's way too early to tell. And from what I've seen, some of the evidence does seem pretty shaky.

That's my 2 cents on the matter.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I'll only say one thing about the whole Vinesauce thing: cancel culture is real and people should not blindly trust everything. Wouldn't be the first time someone's life was ruined (or nearly ruined just 2 weeks ago) due to this.

The worst part about all of this is, if it turns out to be true it's getting blown up, but if the accusations are wrong, it just gets swept under the rug. A lot of people don't even really care, they're just in it for the spectacle (looking at various "news" sources here). Again, you heard much more about Dan's accusations than when they were shown to be false, no one talked about them then.

I'm not saying all of them are lies, but not all of them are true either, as has been shown time and time again. Twitter outrage and cancel culture is absolutely real and there are people out there who will make use of that. And that not only hurt the people who are being accused, but also the ones who actually suffered from abuse. The Vinny allegations might be true or they might not be, but it's way too early to tell. And from what I've seen, some of the evidence does seem pretty shaky.

That's my 2 cents on the matter.
Honestly the people that start making false claims of **** like this deserve some jail time.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
20th_tamerslogo_march31_2021.png

So Namco Bandai put up this new logo up on their Japanese Digimon website.

Instead of celebrating the original Digimon anime they are apparently setting up some kind of anniversary for the superior Digimon anime, DigimonTamers

I guess this is like the Digimon equivalent to Hoenn confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom