• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Apparently two people lost their lives because of ANOTHER gender reveal involving a ****ing plane.

When are people in on this trend going to realize that maybe elaborate stunts are a stupid idea?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The main vilain of FFV is a tree.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Apparently two people lost their lives because of ANOTHER gender reveal involving a ****ing plane.

When are people in on this trend going to realize that maybe elaborate stunts are a stupid idea?
Okay: Inviting over some friends and family to talk about your baby’s junk.

Not Okay: Hiring a circus to launch lions out of a cannon into a building filled with explosives, and whichever color it explodes into is your baby’s gender.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Can't wait for a nuclear missiles to go off for the next gender reveal party.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I wanna get back into FFV. But.. I also wanna start playing FFVI. I'm at a crossroads here. Help!

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hmm....interesting and I thought that she probably wants to get vengeance on Zemo who is after all responsible for killing King T'Chaka during the events of the Civil War if I recall.
she's probably also pissed off about whatever may have happened with T'Challa...probably not yet but it's a consideration. The woman is definitely gonna want some sort of payback on Zemo (even tho T'Challa already dealt with that.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
It’s time for another...
72614237-FBFA-42D8-9F9B-40F605643DA9.jpeg

Okay: Inviting over some friends and family to talk about your baby’s junk.

Not Okay: Hiring a circus to launch lions out of a cannon into a building filled with explosives, and whichever color it explodes into is your baby’s gender.

D

Deleted member

I've been seeing alot of channels pop up recently that are based around uploading One Piece clips.... the only problem is... well...
yeah.

Like, I get editing clips a bit to avoid copyright stuff, but these buncha channels do it excessively. :073:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
That's just delaying the problem.
Hey, a guy named Enuo sealed him up in some crystals and is now a superboss. I think he has something like half a million HP. But that was in the year -992.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Hey, me! This is your brain, don’t ignore the bad translation of FFV on PS1 and just don’t resume playing it, you might have OCD.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Real talk though...if you liked BotW and are a fan of Greek Mythology I can't recommend Immortals Fenyx Rising enough.

There's a Chinese Mythology expansion, which I'm probably going to get, but I also hope that we'll get some Norse and Egyptian stuff, down the line.

D

Deleted member

So apparently a car just rammed into the capitol building of the U.S(well, from what I've gathered, not the actual building itself but a roadblock close to it) killing one officer and the driver at the same time. The capitol is in total lockdown and even the media can't get inside.

Talk about an unexpected turn of events :073:

Last edited by a moderator:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm aware this is just an April Fool's Day thing, but it would be amazing if this was actually in the upcoming Dr. Strange movie.

I would pay so much money to see Dr. Strange, the Scarlet Witch, and Ash from Evil Dead (or someone who's basically Ash from Evil Dead but legally distinct from him) taking on Shuma-Gorath or whatever Dr. Strange villain they use.

On an unrelated note, I'm going to play Shadow of the Colossus - I haven't played it before, though I'm aware of some of the details (mainly the first boss and the final boss), so I'm looking forward to experiencing most of it for the first time. (even if I've heard that the controls are clunky)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
FighterZ boards made me decide to actually play Fighter Z for the first time in over a year.

I dont know if this game got broken or if im just rusty.
Good luck with the UI Goku, GT Goku & Gogeta 4 online.
I know the folks here don't care for Baldi, but I just wanna brag on my friend real quick. The creator of the game commissioned him to make some art for some merch!

Happy he's getting to help with something so big.
Holy sweep, that look great!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Good luck with the UI Goku, GT Goku & Gogeta 4 online.

Holy sweep, that look great!
lol, i was actually wining in a battle, defeated two of the three characters my opponent had, the last character was Gogeta 4, he beat me up like Ash ketchum at a Pokemon league match.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
lol, i was actually wining in a battle, defeated two of the three characters my opponent had, the last character was Gogeta 4, he beat me up like Ash ketchum at a Pokemon league match.
Seem canon to me.

Gogeta 4 is one the strongest character in all of DB after all.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
For reference my team in fighter Z is:
Android 21
Goku Black
Android 17

I tend to play with what i'm most comfortable with.

Also apparently i downloaded Gogeta Blue, Super Broly and Kefla.
I have no memory of downloading any of them.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Everyone is talking about the big character being teased for episode 5 of Falcon and Winter Solider. After this weeks episode I wonder if it’s:
Dinah madani.

We got the name drop of someone who got killed in a episode where the cia was involved to a degree in the narrative.

We last saw Midani getting promoted to CIA. I wonder if the person who got killed could be related to her and will cross paths with Sam and Bucky soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom