• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So this implies that Warchamp steals my body and then eventually becomes a frog, right?

For a proud warrior race, they sure did go down like a bunch of babies.

Someone let Parappa teach them a lesson about believing.
Sayians love **** talking, it's basically canon that it's in their DNA to talk **** their opponents when they can get away with it.

Problem is getting their ass whoop as a result of said **** talking is why we only have a few sayians alive in the present.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I'll be leaving this thread and this'll be my last post here until further notice.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Top 3 pains in the world:

3) stepping on a lego

2) remembering you forget to do your homework

1) clicking on an anime video labeled "sub" only for it to be the dub

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
We won’t, as we are collectively incapable of self reflection and improvement.
Indeed. In fact, I'm going to take this opportunity to start up H hours. What does the H stand for? Say it with me.

Hor-

Hornswoggle. It's Hornswoggle hours.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Having watched the third episode of the Falcon & the Winter Soldier:

• So since Sam and Bucky decided not to aid John Walker in the previous episode, they decide to turn to an old enemy in hopes of finding further information on the Flag Smashers. But I'm exactly wondering whether freeing Zemo is a good idea as the episode progress.
  • At least they got the information required from a high ranked criminal in which a former Hydra scientist was recruited by the Power Breakers to replicate the serum.
  • Poor Sharon also ended up hiding in Mandripoor as a fugitive due to the events of the Civil War and I do hope Sam will keep his promise to grant her a pardon.
  • So it had been revealed that Kalli stole eight of the twenty serums that this ex-Hydra scientist created before Zemo unexpectedly shot him dead.
  • Its also funny that Bucky got even with Sam when he asked the exactly same thing in Civil War which is refusing to lower his seat down.
  • Also the ending when Bucky rendevouz with someone who seem to be from Wakanda who seem to want their hand on Zemo who is reponsible for killing their king back in Civil War.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
This facial expression of Rin will do as my pfp. Rin happily smiling is nice.

That’s quitter talk. Ya ****in quitter!

Maybe you didn’t get to do that as a kid, or a teen. But that doesn’t mean you’ll never get the chance! You’re 24, not even barely middle aged. I understand, more than most people, how a past of isolation makes these things hard. But it’s never too late to make a change.

If you want it, you can get it. It won’t be easy, but it’s certainly not impossible.
I'm glad that the show resonates with you in such a way. It really is damn good.

And I second what Noi said about it never being too late to have a life like that. Your years of childhood may be over but you just need to get out there and create new bonds and share these moments with them. I've made many a mistake in my time and favoring isolation growing up has definitely caught up to me, but I know it's not impossible to turn things around.
Honestly I really needed that optimism.
No matter how much though it does feel like (and I blame social media for this) you need certain things to go forward in life like decent qualifications (which I don't), decent diet, decent family and friends life etc. I'm 24, unemployed and depressed but I feel like the era is coming to an end within the next few months.

I've a few loyal and close friends online (you guys) and offline, well liked by some people in my local community for actually being a decent kid and not a dirty chav, decent interests and a unique world-view thanks in part to where I live.

And really, Laid-Back Camp has been so much of an inspiration for my well-being the past year despite facing a lot. So to the show I hope to give back in some form. Cycling is one way, moving away to the outdoors for interests is another.
And despite being put down by my siblings who say that I only care about games and nothing else and that I will never visit Japan, I look forward to the day I prove them wrong. Might have to be a bit of a snake to get what I want and take the easy way for some things but that ain't so bad if it means to enjoy life.

Throwing that there watching shows like that remind me it all the more. Life ain't simple but I can try to make it.

Now if you excuse me I'm gonna cycle a few laps. Found a way to not get as much saddle pain thank god.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Sakugachi contributed on every FF game between I and IX except VII and VIII. I wonder why he didn't contribute to those ones.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The first episode of Overdress officially premiers today and I can't wait!

even though I've already seen it :shiro:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Did you know there was another 14 Mario games after Mario 3?
7 Grand Dad is actually Mario 7, and Sonic Mario is Mario 15.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Indeed. In fact, I'm going to take this opportunity to start up H hours. What does the H stand for? Say it with me.

Hor-

Hornswoggle. It's Hornswoggle hours.

The Little ******* finally makes his Smashboards debut
F31D2D0E-3CA4-4A59-99A0-EA58EB97A9EC.jpeg

Having watched the third episode of the Falcon & the Winter Soldier:

• So since Sam and Bucky decided not to aid John Walker in the previous episode, they decide to turn to an old enemy in hopes of finding further information on the Flag Smashers. But I'm exactly wondering whether freeing Zemo is a good idea as the episode progress.
  • At least they got the information required from a high ranked criminal in which a former Hydra scientist was recruited by the Power Breakers to replicate the serum.
  • Poor Sharon also ended up hiding in Mandripoor as a fugitive due to the events of the Civil War and I do hope Sam will keep his promise to grant her a pardon.
  • So it had been revealed that Kalli stole eight of the twenty serums that this ex-Hydra scientist created before Zemo unexpectedly shot him dead.
  • Its also funny that Bucky got even with Sam when he asked the exactly same thing in Civil War which is refusing to lower his seat down.
  • Also the ending when Bucky rendevouz with someone who seem to be from Wakanda who seem to want their hand on Zemo, makes me wonder what is going to happen next?
she’s the chick who threatened to beat up Natasha of all people in Civil War...Okoye better anyways

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Happy Birthday FF6!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Hot take: I haven't really gotten into FFVI yet.
A hot take is a controversial opinion and would be akin to saying something like "I don't think FFVI is good". Like others have already mentioned, you're just telling me that you haven't played it yet.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I wanna play FFVI and get into it, but I have to beat FFV and IV first. I'm about 1/3 of the way through FFV and halfway through FFIV.
But wait! There's more!
The GBA ports of FFV and FFVI. The former adds extra jobs and three superbosses, while the latter adds a brand-new superboss.

D

Deleted member

Man, today is just one of those days where I really want to draw, but at the same time, everytime I try I can't think of anything to draw, huh?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Screw it, I'm just gonna emulate FFVI. I own it on PSX, but the music sounds like crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom