• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well I got the MH Rise spirits. Really want the next major update to come quickly so it can add the G&G and P5S spirits for everyone to get because now there's a visible gap in my spirit collection.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
People say Monster Hunters village quests are easy so explain to me why Magnamalo killed me in the game so hard I died irl
I haven't carted to Magnamalo yet but Zinogre and Rathalos both got me once. Was trapped in the corner with the former and the latter surprised me with moves I haven't seen before.

The game might be easier than past MH but I definitely don't think it's cake.

D

Deleted member

My dad just got really upset at me and put a password on my desktop(well, not really MY desktop moreso one he’s letting me use) but not to worry, because I have a few tricks up my sleeve to get rid of that in 5 seconds flat.

aka “keep on hard resetting the computer everytime he tries and pray he doesn’t notice” :jojo:

I really need to save up for a personal computer once I start my summer job

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I haven't carted to Magnamalo yet but Zinogre and Rathalos both got me once. Was trapped in the corner with the former and the latter surprised me with moves I haven't seen before.

The game might be easier than past MH but I definitely don't think it's cake.
Magnamalo carted me twice then I said "**** you" and returned from the quest because I aint failing lol.

I still dont know what killed me with Magnamalo. I was across the area, he wiggled his fat ass in in the air and the next thing I saw was "You have fainted"

Zinogre almost had me because I had to get used to his flips and **** again after only figting him in Gen U, I still love the lightning dog so much

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I have decided to go with this pfp of Isuzu being confused as hell..........until I watch the final episode of Laid-Back Camp which is gonna be today. Also one week til Zombieland Saga Season 2.

Also broke my Switch/Phone charger which sucks so I have to order a new one. Meh day.

How's the rest of you all?

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I have decided to go with this pfp of Isuzu being confused as hell..........until I watch the final episode of Laid-Back Camp which is gonna be today. Also one week til Zombieland Saga Season 2.

Also broke my Switch/Phone charger which sucks so I have to order a new one. Meh day.

How's the rest of you all?
It's extremely cold and windy outside. I don't like it.

Also Laid-Back Camp's last episode was really cute. I was tempted to make a certain moment from it my pfp for a bit but it's a good thing I didn't since you haven't seen it yet.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Women do play video games... just not as often as men do, that’s why they’re typically smarter.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I have neither positive or negative response to most of the FF games nowadays.

I like FF7, FF10 and... the one with Noctis. And I'm sure I'm gonna get **** for the last one but I enjoyed my playthrough so **** it, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom