• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
OK. Weird comparison but I'm honestly stuck on this.

If only one could get into Smash, which would you pick, Spyro or Urshifu?
Is this even a question?

I like Urshifu and I've never even played a Spyro game but Spyro would bring something new and clearly make more people happy.

Our other dragons (:ultcharizard:/:ultridley:) also have very different builds from Spyro, meaning there will be little overlap in playstyle and aesthetic.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Took me ages but I finally found an inspiration for one of my main cities in my story's world.
Dubrovnik-Cityscape-3-1600x700-cc.jpg

Budapest-Hungary-aerial-view-shutterstock_1075765313.jpg

view_from_a_hot_air_balloon_of_the_royal_crescent_bath_england_vb34167031.jpg

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Budapest, Hungary
Bath, England (Which I've been near)

Along with a city from Trails these three are an inspiration for the largest city in the world of my story. Tagging Wademan94 Wademan94 , Noipoi Noipoi and Lamperouge Lamperouge of course here. Might post these on the art server too.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Took me ages but I finally found an inspiration for one of my main cities in my story's world.
View attachment 309606
View attachment 309607
View attachment 309608

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Budapest, Hungary

Along with a city from Trails these three are an inspiration for the largest city in the world of my story. Tagging Wademan94 Wademan94 , Noipoi Noipoi and Lamperouge Lamperouge of course here. Might post these on the art server too.
I suddenly feel the urge to travel to all three of those places. Absolutely beautiful scenery.

You made a good choice basing one of the settings for your story after these.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Interesting, our Smash Event news came out two days late. Contains 3 new Monster Hunter Rise spirits!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Interesting, our Smash Event news came out two days late. Contains 3 new Monster Hunter Rise spirits!

Guess I'll take a break from Monster Hunter Rise to get these then.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Making me give Capcom a big 'ol "HMMMMM" here for the last two fighters. I mean, I guess Dante and Phoenix are left, but there's some hang ups for them as well. I personally don't think another Capcom rep is lookin' too hot right now.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
To think there's an alternate universe where Arc Sys made the One Piece fighting game we need and April Fools was theme around that.
I feel like we're going to get one eventually, considering that we had an Arc System Works game where this happened:

It was two separate games, admittedly, but it's weird that they managed to make it so they could cross over and play against each other.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
View attachment 309606
View attachment 309607
View attachment 309608

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Budapest, Hungary

Ohhhh these are so pretty.

Who wouldn’t pick Spyro?
Urshifu fans I guess

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Wanna know what small thing annoys me?

When in Mafia movies and stuff they call being armed "packing heat".

When I think packing heat I just imagine a group of bomb enemies running towards you. Not 30 family men all getting ready to shoot ya.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I feel like we're going to get one eventually, considering that we had an Arc System Works game where this happened:

It was two separate games, admittedly, but it's weird that they managed to make it so they could cross over and play against each other.

Please please please PLEASE get Arc the license to do a Jump game.

And actually sort out the rights so it can have an English ****ing dub.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Wanna know what small thing annoys me?

When in Mafia movies and stuff they call being armed "packing heat".

When I think packing heat I just imagine a group of bomb enemies running towards you. Not 30 family men all getting ready to shoot ya.
And this is why you will never comprehend The Godfather jk

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
watching WM34 (WrestleMania is WM cause obvious)...been practically 3 years since this event...and I still ****ing laugh whenever I see the pancake ****** pull a muscle after doing the worm

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Well now that’s exciting! The more Monster Hunter is deconfirmed, the less likely Capcom is overall. It’s Namco time baby!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Super Smash Bros. Crusade has brought back Weegee after cutting him from the roster a while back
Wait, what does his mirror summon move bring out? I've never seen that version of him. It reminds me of people who draw deviantart for that series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom