• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The first Pokémon and the first Final Fantasy have tons of glitches. Makes you think.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Would you rather buy a copy of Nintendo World Championships or Final Fantasy II for the NES? Both are the same price which is $25,000.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So Lamperouge Lamperouge just finished the final episode of Laid Back Camp Season 2.

Dammit..............I'm cried a bit and the tears almost fell into my ramen. The show is nothing short of perfect and once again the friendship between Nadeshiko and Rin is one of the best. That bit with Rin traveling alone and her theme kicks in was the bit that got me. I love that character so much as she really reminds me of myself a bit. I owe it a lot to that show the past year to get me to try things.

Watching it and between the show and Persona 5 Strikers, made me think. Some moments like going on a roadtrip with friends and such is for another life. With my past and how messy the world is it makes it near impossible and its regretful..

However I want to use what the show inspired me to do. And I want to visit Japan for so many reasons. Laid-Back Camp is probably the only "anime pilgrimage" I'd do to be fair. I have a big mountain of things to fight but I hope to do so by the mid-decade.

**** man I'm getting reflective........I feel pretty empty now.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Watching it and between the show and Persona 5 Some moments like going on a roadtrip with friends and such is for another life. With my past and how messy the world is it makes it near impossible and its regretful..
That’s quitter talk. Ya ****in quitter!

Maybe you didn’t get to do that as a kid, or a teen. But that doesn’t mean you’ll never get the chance! You’re 24, not even barely middle aged. I understand, more than most people, how a past of isolation makes these things hard. But it’s never too late to make a change.

If you want it, you can get it. It won’t be easy, but it’s certainly not impossible.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So Lamperouge Lamperouge just finished the final episode of Laid Back Camp Season 2.

Dammit..............I'm cried a bit and the tears almost fell into my ramen. The show is nothing short of perfect and once again the friendship between Nadeshiko and Rin is one of the best. That bit with Rin traveling alone and her theme kicks in was the bit that got me. I love that character so much as she really reminds me of myself a bit. I owe it a lot to that show the past year to get me to try things.

Watching it and between the show and Persona 5 Strikers, made me think. Some moments like going on a roadtrip with friends and such is for another life. With my past and how messy the world is it makes it near impossible and its regretful..

However I want to use what the show inspired me to do. And I want to visit Japan for so many reasons. Laid-Back Camp is probably the only "anime pilgrimage" I'd do to be fair. I have a big mountain of things to fight but I hope to do so by the mid-decade.

**** man I'm getting reflective........I feel pretty empty now.
I'm glad that the show resonates with you in such a way. It really is damn good.

And I second what Noi said about it never being too late to have a life like that. Your years of childhood may be over but you just need to get out there and create new bonds and share these moments with them. I've made many a mistake in my time and favoring isolation growing up has definitely caught up to me, but I know it's not impossible to turn things around.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
20210329_083743.jpg

No you don't. I've met many girls that dislike FF in general.
Big whoop, they ain’t video game fans.
Women do play video games... just not as often as men do, that’s why they’re typically smarter.
...you should probably delete this
A bit early in the morn’ for gamer moments, ay lads?
Women play video games as much as men. It's just a lot of men don't take games seriously if they are primarily popular among women.
View attachment 309651
Let’s maybe not make comments like that?
you people doing this **** on a Friday morning

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm just saying: the Saiyans could have banded together and took down Frieza pretty easily, instead of having Bardock do all the work and still fail.

Plus, statistically speaking, at least one would become a Super Saiyan.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm just saying: the Saiyans could have banded together and took down Frieza pretty easily, instead of having Bardock do all the work and still fail.

Plus, statistically speaking, at least one would become a Super Saiyan.
I mean that's the thing, no one believed Bardock or knew Frieza would destroy them until it was too late. Because they couldn't see THE FUTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE.

Also it was long before there was super sayian bargain sale.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
TheMightyP TheMightyP dodging spam infractions

So this implies that Warchamp steals my body and then eventually becomes a frog, right?
I mean that's the thing, no one believed Bardock or knew Frieza would destroy them until it was too late. Because they couldn't see THE FUTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE.

Also it was long before there was super sayian bargain sale.
For a proud warrior race, they sure did go down like a bunch of babies.

Someone let Parappa teach them a lesson about believing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom