• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
KingBooGengar57 KingBooGengar57 's AMA is now up

as per the usual, if you're interested in participating in a future AMA and are not currently on the list of future AMA subjects, please lemme know

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
KingBooGengar57 KingBooGengar57 's AMA is now up

as per the usual, if you're interested in participating in a future AMA and are not currently on the list of future AMA subjects, please lemme know
I'm letting you know as of now. I shall cash in my briefcase and attempt to join the lost of interviewees

Edit: LIST NOT LOST DON'T COME AFTER ME GRAMMER SLAMMERS

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Next week's AMA subject shall be
If they're available, their AMA will be up sometime next Tuesday

I'm letting you know as of now. I shall cash in my briefcase and attempt to join the lost of interviewees

Edit: LIST NOT LOST DON'T COME AFTER ME GRAMMER SLAMMERS
Aight, you are now added.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Of the list of movies I plan to watch next, I think I'm gonna start with Willy's Wonderland. That perhaps will be sometime this or next week.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I've been sitting here staring at my TV trying to boot up Sword, but I can't do it. I don't want to do this. I don't want to play through this ****ty story to get one ****ing Pokemon.
20210326_033935.jpg
Nevermind. This can wait.

I've been wanting to play a sandbox for a little bit now. Guess I'll boot up Minecraft as see how it goes.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Watched the trailer for The Suicide Squad.

I lost it when King Shark said "Nom nom". The way he just says it and proceeds eating that guy. xD

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Watched the trailer for The Suicide Squad.

I lost it when King Shark said "Nom nom". The way he just says it and proceeds eating that guy. xD
King Shark will be continuing his hot streak of being amazing.

Harley Quinn show: one of the best characters
The Suicide Squad: adorably badass
Apokolips War: LGBT repper...not what I expected, but it was cool
Suicide Squad Kills the Justice League so far...voiced by mother ****ing Samoa Joe (WWE guy), so by default he'll be godly

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
King Shark will be continuing his hot streak of being amazing.

Harley Quinn show: one of the best characters
The Suicide Squad: adorably badass
Apokolips War: LGBT repper...not what I expected, but it was cool
Suicide Squad Kills the Justice League so far...voiced by mother ****ing Samoa Joe (WWE guy), so by default he'll be godly
The fact too King Shark in this is being voiced by Sylvester Stallone (Rocky Balboa and John Rambo) of all people.

Glubbfubb

Smash Master
Double post
First Dr. Seuss books, then Pepe le Pew now this...

Cancel culture needs to stop already. I won't be surprised if they change Raphael's personality or just remove him entirely because he's the most aggressive and violent of the turtles.
No not the classic

Okay have you noticed how Sonic always fight either extremely cartoonish robots or total Eldritch abominations, I mean their is no in between for those two

That's like the funniest thing ever for me

At least we get soem sick Eldritch tunes

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
We at Nintendo are sad to announce that it is unfortunately the end of Super Mario’s 35th Anniversary celebration. We are very sorry for any disappointment you may be feeling, but all good things must come to an end.

That includes Mario, who is...uh, going on a permanent vacation as we speak, taking his leave for retirement. We’ll always love and appreciate you, Mario, and we’ll always be missing you! Dear viewers, please ignore the screams.

Now, for happier news, we are ecstatic to announce that a new line of Super Luigi-brand and Waluigi-brand titles are now in development! Seeing as Wario was the rival to Mario, and Waluigi has been Luigi’s rival, we thought having Waluigi take Wario’s place would be fitting! This includes Luigi-themed and Waluigi-themed remakes and retellings of beloved Super Mario games and Wario games, such as, but not limited to:
  • Super Luigi Bros.
  • Super Luigi Land
  • Super Luigi World
  • Super Luigi 64
  • Super Luigi Sunshine
  • Super Luigi 64 DS
  • New Super Luigi Bros.
  • Super Luigi Galaxy
  • Super Luigi 3D Land
  • Super Luigi 3D World
  • Super Luigi Odyssey
  • Luigi Kart
  • Luigi Party
  • Luigi Golf
  • Luigi Tennis
  • Luigi Baseball
  • Luigi Strikers
  • Luigi Sports
  • Super Luigi RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  • Paper Luigi
  • Paper Luigi: The Marvelous Compass
  • Super Paper Luigi
  • Luigi: Superstar Saga (Working Title)
  • Waluigi Land
  • Waluigi World
  • WaluigiWare
  • WaluigiWare: Cheat It!
  • And many more!
We hope you enjoy all of these upcoming games when they release! We have a lot of surprises in store, too!

Until next time...goodbye!

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Phew, I've been productive in anime tonight:

So watched Wolf Children again and the more I watch it the more I think it should have been a TV series. Seeing these half-wolf/half-humans grow up through each year of there lives would have been pretty great. I still love the film to pieces but the gleam has been dulled.

Watched the first episode of Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions! Rikka is still super loveable.

And then of course at surprising late due to how busy I have been watched the second last episode of Laid Back Camp Season 2. Don't know if you have caught up on Lamperouge Lamperouge but I think you'll probably be like me and cry at the final episode in a few days. The anime is too wholesome.
Yeah, I'm all caught up on the show. Just waiting for that final episode to drop tomorrow. :p

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I've been getting modestly better at SFM recently! I've finally figured the graph editor out, now to actually ensure that Murphy's Law doesn't completely jank up the models anymore.
My depression came back. 😔

Man, I'm gonna tell you something; you matter far, far more than you think you do, no matter how much you deny it. Reach out to us, we'll do whatever we can to help.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I have nothing else to say here. I'm still up. They're doing it again (don't ask, triphen took a hammer to both of my knees for saying what the other day), and I'm just sitting here looking up memes and decided to share one with yall.

Oh. I guess I did have something to say. Well anyways, off I go, then.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I've been getting modestly better at SFM recently! I've finally figured the graph editor out, now to actually ensure that Murphy's Law doesn't completely jank up the models anymore.

Man, I'm gonna tell you something; you matter far, far more than you think you do, no matter how much you deny it. Reach out to us, we'll do whatever we can to help.
26 years is a long time to be the weird kid.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I've been binging Super Mario 35 before it goes away.
It makes me feel better consistently being in the top 5 and getting several #1's.
It makes me feel good at something, so it keeps the depression at bay in the short term, but the existential sadnesses like loneliness, not being married, knowing that my success is all inherited, and that without that, I'd be homeless, as well as the general pain from Autism/Asperger's still squeezes at my heart.
And I mean that almost literally. I know that there's nothing actually pressing against my chest, throat, and stomach, but I feel literal, physical pain in those areas.
A broken toy can be sent back to the factory to be fixed, but a broken person cannot. It pains me to know that I am stuck in my body and that I don't get a reshuffle. This body I was born in is the body I will die in. I will never know the feelings of being normal, being loved by my parents, or just not having to fight and beg to be loved.
These feelings can be dormant, but never eradicated.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Going into town for the first time in about seven months.

Man I think I just want out after the pandemic and leave where I'm from for about a year. People like me don't feel up for being in the same place for long. Wise it was easier to be nomadic honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom