• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Noipoi is dead

I am now

Koipoi

because my avatar will be changed against my will April 1st so I had to do this joke early
Well carp, somethings seems fishy about this new version of Noi. We betta watch our own basses and keep a close eye on him.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If I feel like crap because of a minor mistake for hours on end, is that normal or am I just sensitive-
I still cringe really hard to my first few posts on this forum, so you aren't alone for sure.

Heck I feel bad for some stuff I posted today too.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I've narrowed it down to three choices for my joke pfp:

1. Samuel L Jackson

2. Red Dead related - Those who I've told where my proper username came from would hint at this.

3. A deer.

If I feel like crap because of a minor mistake for hours on end, is that normal or am I just sensitive-
No that's happens to me pretty often. I have too many embarrassing memories from my past. Plus when I do have them come up I've a tendency to blurt random stuff.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Mom just told me violent video games causes real life violence just because the news shown off some Grand Theft Auto footage.
I sometimes wonder what goes through minds of parents who think that.

Like do they think that if their kid play so much of one game that they morph into a character and they go full on destroy mode? They play so much Mortal Kombat and they turn into Scorpion and burn the house down.

Or (dear god) they play so much Fortnite they morph into Jonesy and they do the god awful meme dance while running and gunning.

And the mother and father's who hate video games are like "NOOOOOOOOOO!"

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'll probably think up some sort of April Fools avatar but that's assuming SmashBoards' April Fool joke doesn't force everyone to have pre-selected ones.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

"Ah, if it isn't Planty the Potted Plant. Your timing is exquisite. AND BY THAT I MEAN COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY QUISITE!

You see Planty the Potted Plant, when I was a boy growing up in Gimmelshtump my brother Roger would always be allowed to have Kellogs Frosted Flakes for breakfast. I of course wasn't allowed to have any of them, so instead I was forced to eat those cheap off brand flakes that always taste stale even when they're fresh out of the bag. It was because of this that I developed a deep, burning hatred for all things related to Frosted Flakes, so you can only imagine how I felt when Tony the Tiger was leaked as a fighter for Smash Bros Ultimate.

Which is why I invented the GRINCH-INTATOR! Using this I will create a fake leak that will include an array of beloved characters, but no Tony the Tiger. And everyone will believe it since the Grinch is like, a totally credible source. Then on November 1st 2018, when Tony the Tiger is revealed for Smash with none of those other beloved characters, the Smash fandom will go into a chaotic frenzy and use him as the scapegoat for all their blame! Then everyone around the globe will hate Tony the Tiger and all things Frosted Flakes as much as I! Not unless of course someone people would hate even more then another anthropomorphic pokemon rep gets announced on the same day, but that's impossible. What type of fighter could possibly get more hate then- hey Planty the Potted Plant what are you doing with that envelope?"

"Curse you Planty the Potted Plant!"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
April Fools here this year will be bringing me something unsatisfying as usual...I am expecting it...guaranteeing it

I can quote myself on this one

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

"Ah, if it isn't Planty the Potted Plant. Your timing is exquisite. AND BY THAT I MEAN COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY QUISITE!

You see Planty the Potted Plant, when I was a boy growing up in Gimmelshtump my brother Roger would always be allowed to have Kellogs Frosted Flakes for breakfast. I of course wasn't allowed to have any of them, so instead I was forced to eat those cheap off brand flakes that always taste stale even when they're fresh out of the bag. It was because of this that I developed a deep, burning hatred for all things related to Frosted Flakes, so you can only imagine how I felt when Tony the Tiger was leaked as a fighter for Smash Bros Ultimate.

Which is why I invented the GRINCH-INTATOR! Using this I will create a fake leak that will include an array of beloved characters, but no Tony the Tiger. And everyone will believe it since the Grinch is like, a totally credible source. Then on November 1st 2018, when Tony the Tiger is revealed for Smash with none of those other beloved characters, the Smash fandom will go into a chaotic frenzy and use him as the scapegoat for all their blame! Then everyone around the globe will hate Tony the Tiger and all things Frosted Flakes as much as I! Not unless of course someone people would hate even more then another anthropomorphic pokemon rep gets announced on the same day, but that's impossible. What type of fighter could possibly get more hate then- hey Planty the Potted Plant what are you doing with that envelope?"

"Curse you Planty the Potted Plant!"
I was so focused on the accuracy to Doofenshmirtz' evil speeches that I didn't even see the punchline coming.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wish WWE didn't constantly break up tag teams...that **** is SOOOOOOOO annoying

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Here's some more Animal Crossing stuff before I head off for the night, Got stuff to do before work tomorrow:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

I made an Alula outfit forever ago and just now finally finished it, lol. Here's a reference for the original character for those unaware who she is:

Allula_and_Calamus.jpg

(She's the blue one on the right.)

Also, here's another instance of me dressing a villager as Majima because I may have a problem:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Mortal Kombat movie gonna be one of the few massive things in April that I will keep my ****s given to

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The new Mario movie might be good. Not like the 1993 one. What's the worst video game movie?

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Phew, I've been productive in anime tonight:

So watched Wolf Children again and the more I watch it the more I think it should have been a TV series. Seeing these half-wolf/half-humans grow up through each year of there lives would have been pretty great. I still love the film to pieces but the gleam has been dulled.

Watched the first episode of Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions! Rikka is still super loveable.

And then of course at surprising late due to how busy I have been watched the second last episode of Laid Back Camp Season 2. Don't know if you have caught up on Lamperouge Lamperouge but I think you'll probably be like me and cry at the final episode in a few days. The anime is too wholesome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom