• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The new Mario movie might be good. Not like the 1993 one.
Whether it's good or not, at least it'll actually look like a Mario movie (though I actually like the 1993 one in a weird way).

If you want another Mario movie that's good, I'd highly recommend the 1986 anime movie "Super Mario Bros.: The Great Mission to Rescue Princess Peach" (it's on YouTube in both subs and fan dubs)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The only thing I'm still not too keen is the original character Cole Young. Don't understand why they couldn't of had that be Johnny Cage.

Other then that though, I'm stoked. Not as much as I was with Godzilla vs. Kong but still very excited never the less. That said, I already have other movies old and new to keep me preoccupied until then.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Considering Illumination is running the Mario movie I feel it’ll at least look alright, maybe at the expense of the story. At worst I could see it being dull, but I don’t
think it’s gonna be another 1993 Mario (where it’s so bad, it’s good)
1993 Mario isn’t so bad it’s good. It’s so bad it’s badder than bad. Like woof they got nothing right in that movie besides Bob and John and they didn’t have anything to work with either so yeesh.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Writing's not easy. That's why Grammarly can help. This sentence is grammatically correct, but it's wordy, and hard to read. It undermines the writer's message and the word choice is bland. Grammarly's cutting edge technology helps you craft compelling, understandable writing that makes an impact on your reader. Much better. Are you ready to give it a try? Installation is simple and free. Visit Grammarly.com today!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Writing's not easy. That's why Grammarly can help. This sentence is grammatically correct, but it's wordy, and hard to read. It undermines the writer's message and the word choice is bland. Grammarly's cutting edge technology helps you craft compelling, understandable writing that makes an impact on your reader. Much better. Are you ready to give it a try? Installation is simple and free. Visit Grammarly.com today!
Buddy? Are you okay? :ult_terry:

Noipoi

Howdy!
He’s been compromised

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I hate those ****ing ads.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Ironically the word choice in that ad is awfully bland.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
He turned into an adbot.

Watch what happens. He'll start screaming buy me any minute now...............

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
That's cool and all, but did you know that Cardio burns fat, right? no, cardio actually burns calories, usually in the form of carbs in the bloodstream that are then replaced by the very next meal that you eat and stored in fat. this is why when you even eat or run for an hour a day seems like you get softer but you're not actually using weight.

There is a simple way to completely transform your physique, like, say Hugh Jackman did for the Wolverine movie. Hugh isn't the only one to get shredded seemingly overnight. Chris Pratt went from the chubby, lovable, Andy (from Parks & Rec) to the cover of "Men's Fitness," sporting a killer set of abs. Christian Bale starved himself to skin and bones for a role, just weeks before bulking out and rapidly building himself a batman. So, how did these guys do it? It's gotta be steriods, or designer foods that the rest of us don't have access to, right? actually no, the truth is that Hollywood's elite actors can get ripped while adding 12-15, maybe even 20 pounds of muscle in just a few weeks because they follow a long forgotten and (suppressed by the fitness industry) secret that was used by generations of bodybuilders and athletes before steriods were even invented.

So according to studies, there's one food that can raise your overall testosterone levels by 52% and overall sexual health by over 78%. Can you guess what it is? Imma say probably not, because a couple years ago I had never heard of this food, its got a super weird name, but what's cool is that you can literally start eating this one food today to reclaim your masculinity, to get higher energy levels, raise your libido again, start burning fat again, start building real muscle again, and actually start feeling good.

You take a testosterone supplement to raise your testosterone levels, nothings gonna happen. why? Because there's another hormone in your body that completely destroys testosterone, and there's 4 common foods that you're probably eating right now, that are doing that exact thing, causing you to feel low energy and fatigue, low libido, increased fat gain, you can't put on any muscle. these things are just happening from eating food that you can easily cut out from your diet and I did this, I tried it for 30 days my results have gone through the roof, so I made a free video presentation to show you what these 4 foods are, also to show you 4 foods to eat instead of these, so you can really start feeling good, and looking a lot better, so if you wanna check it out, hit that link below, while you can.

**** this ad

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The new Mario movie might be good. Not like the 1993 one. What's the worst video game movie?
guess Monster Hunter takes that free razzie of yours
Considering THIS was a best-seller back in 1802, I think the world can get by without proper grammar :yoshi:
hey Pit...I need you to read this entire story to me bro

D

Deleted member

I've never been much of a mobile gamer, but, forget everything you think you know about mobile games because Raid Shadow Legends is one of the most ambitious RPG projects of 2019 has just been released and will change everything. Just look at the level of detail of these characters! If you use the code in the description you can start with 50,000 silver and join the Special Launch Tournament, and you better hurry because it's getting big fast! You can play for totally free with the link below on your smartphone.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
SMB is probably the most revolutionary game ever, it was responsible for reviving the game industry.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I have, I just didn't remember a particular scene from a movie I haven't watched in several years.

Tbh I like the idea more that your fursona was coming out on main so I'm just gonna believe that. :troll:
I think that woof was more of the 90s kid in me coming out because that was said a lot back then apparently.

And I’ll have you know that if I had a fursona, even though I don’t, but theoretically if I did, not that I do, it would probably, likely if I had one not implying that I do, that maybe, not saying I do, it could be, if I did I have one, that possibly, not that I will have one, that just for giggles, not for real though, it would be a...

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
And I’ll have you know that if I had a fursona, even though I don’t, but theoretically if I did, not that I do, it would probably, likely if I had one not implying that I do, that maybe, not saying I do, it could be, if I did I have one, that possibly, not that I will have one, that just for giggles, not for real though, it would be...
2i7j3m.jpg

Man. You sure let me know.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I oddly didn't know that AMA stands for "Ask me anything"

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I think that woof was more of the 90s kid in me coming out because that was said a lot back then apparently.

And I’ll have you know that if I had a fursona, even though I don’t, but theoretically if I did, not that I do, it would probably, likely if I had one not implying that I do, that maybe, not saying I do, it could be, if I did I have one, that possibly, not that I will have one, that just for giggles, not for real though, it would be a...
Your fursona is a nonspecific creature I see.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
crazy how Lego Marvel and MvC both got to Galactus as the massive final boss before MUA did...still salty about MUA2 flat out skipping all of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom