• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Have you even wondered who all the guests are? Like why are there 22 guests looking at a social thread they can't even talk in. I mean, character resources/CCI threads i get. but why this?
View attachment 308977
When I was a guest, during the early days of ultimate speculation (back when we thought it’d be a smash 4 port) I remember whenever the conversation got weird I’d think “man, there’s something wrong with these guys.”

After being an active participant in the conversation for almost three years, I can confirm that there is indeed something wrong with us.

Shroob

Sup?
When I was a guest, during the early days of ultimate speculation (back when we thought it’d be a smash 4 port) I remember whenever the conversation got weird I’d think “man, there’s something wrong with these guys.”

After being an active participant in the conversation for almost three years, I can confirm that there is indeed something wrong with us.
That's called a case of the nuts running the nuthouse.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Just finished watching Zack Snyder's Justice League. As someone who isn't a DC buff and heavily disliked the theatrical version, I thought it was a fun time and it gave some much needed screen time to the characters who really needed it like The Flash and Cyborg.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Me who was born in 2001

View attachment 308976
Me technically being born in the final years of his countries' war:

1616901540200.png

Have you even wondered who all the guests are? Like why are there 22 guests looking at a social thread they can't even talk in. I mean, character resources/CCI threads i get. but why this?
View attachment 308977
Either one of three possibilities:

1. Potential identity thieves.

2. People who want to be entertained

3. Adbots

I think we should all scare them and break the fourth wall. Pretend we are talking to the guests and creep them out.

Last edited:

duxx

Smash Ace
hello guest. we know who you are. we can see you.
what, you though we were just here for your viewing pleasure?
we are omnipotent, bow to us as the gods of smashboards
you can not escape

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I bet nobody here including the guests remembers this.

Frankly i dont even remember this show at all but i must have watched it at some point when it was on air because this opening gets stuck in my head a lot.

PeridotGX

Pranked!
NNID
Denoma5280
Chris... stop hiding. make an account. It seems so cool, hiding behind the mask of anonymity, but we're all onto you. Join the discussion.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I know you are there Nick. Guest number 9.

You finally figured out my online identity so well then I'm not helping you film. Go get Percy to help instead.

I'm going to bed.

Last edited:

duxx

Smash Ace
We haven't had a new member since 10:06. Extremely disappointing, guests 1-12

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
party “gatherings” (cause anything more than a non family member is too much for me) can be a struggle...but the food makes up for it

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I finished up the Bat/Death Hugger sprites.

And started work on Were Hare;

Second set with the Quest RPG colors... which seems kind of... eh?

The official colors just don't look right. Though the black feet kind of emphasize it a little better in return. The rabbit does stand on its feet while having a cloak. The gray is the actual body, while the blue is the cloak. Silver is also part of the body(and then there's the whiskers and eyes).

Imagine when you give another try of the ears. Now they're way more accurate to the official design, and I got the colors better. I mean, I won't deny the other ones are cute, though.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I did it. Without cheating, other than looking up coordinates, I have finally found nether wart and have been farming it like crazy.

I've already made a chest full of water breathing potions and my goal of conquering the underwater temple next to my base is in my grasp

I already tried fighting those fish things with no armor and just my netherite sword and I'm decimating them. So when I get my diamond armor and enchanted bow I should do better.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Mod EDIT content removed

Last edited by a moderator:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Has anyone wanted to be famous in the past, or still does want to be famous?

I don't. Being famous seems to attract too much attention from other people, and the news just seemingly reports everything a famous person does.
Becoming famous is inevitable if I want to excel at my job.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Has anyone wanted to be famous in the past, or still does want to be famous?

I don't. Being famous seems to attract too much attention from other people, and the news just seemingly reports everything a famous person does.
I want to be a famous singer.
But check out these cute dinosaurs.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
You ever have weird dreams sometimes

I dreamt I had to cross a literal river to get to where I wanted

and I remembered I’m a bad swimmer 🙃