• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
New Dragon Quest Dai and MHA episode?

Yessir.
Yeah that's cool but...........

top_mainvisual.jpg

Zombieland Saga Season 2.

And you all need to watch Zombieland Saga. It's going to be a blast. While this season's anime was amazing and in case of one cozy they all lack a truely balls to the wall fun factor. This is perfect.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Would anyone here be interested in a short Smash speculation video from me? I wanna test out actually making something with this new mic and start learning a video editing program, and a speculation video sounds like the most interesting way to start for me.

I'd probably need a few weeks to get it out 'cause I'd have to record, draw, and edit around work days, but yeah, how would peeps feel about that?

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Would anyone here be interested in a short Smash speculation video from me? I wanna test out actually making something with this new mic and start learning a video editing program, and a speculation video sounds like the most interesting way to start for me.

I'd probably need a few weeks to get it out 'cause I'd have to record, draw, and edit around work days, but yeah, how would peeps feel about that?
Sure, go ahead.

The people need to know that Putt-Putt is coming.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

I'd definitely be interested.

Dutch Raikuna

Finally, I've been waiting for MHA Season 5. I can't wait to...

Where's the dub?
View attachment 308970
Hey watching sub is good. Look at how good my Japanese is from watching:

モデレーターは、私がこれを使って別の言語で誓うつもりだと思っています。 ちなみに、私はこれを翻訳から削除しました。 殺されても日本語が書けない

Yeah. Pop that boi into Google Translate. There is no swearing. I've got a Japanese keyboard.

This is a joke by the way.

Last edited:

duxx

Smash Ace

Yeah. Pop that boi into Google Translate. There is no swearing. I've got a Japanese keyboard.
勝利のためのグーグル翻訳

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

This is a joke by the way.
Damn, are the mods really gonna let you get away with this?

Dutch Raikuna

My bike is outside in the rain. My new bike is in the rain. Crap crap crap and I can't go out unless **** kicks off with the neighbours again.

This week has been mostly terrible.

Dutch Raikuna

Damn, are the mods really gonna let you get away with this?
Aw the mods love me............... I think.

The moderator thinks I'm going to use this to swear in another language. By the way, I removed this from the translation. I can't write Japanese even if I'm killed

There you go. The truth of the matter in Japanese Engrish.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Y'all ever play a game where the soundtrack is 100% not what you expected it to be?

I play a lot of Arknights on my phone, and like, holy **** this is NOT the kinda ost I'd expect a game like this to have

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So with April nearing. What are y'all looking forward too that month?

Me? My birthday, the new Mortal Kombat movie and potentially Kombat Pack 3.
easy...WrestleMania 37 (gonna need to get the fanciest of Pizza Rolls and Apple Ciders for that baddie)...rest of Falcon & Winter Soldier...and also Mortal Kombat movie...are an easy 2nd tho

duxx

Smash Ace

my computer just very kindy crashed, taking with it ~4 hours of work on a paper due at midnight tonight

woohoo

Dutch Raikuna

So with April nearing. What are y'all looking forward too that month?

Me? My birthday, the new Mortal Kombat movie and potentially Kombat Pack 3.
Zombieland Saga Season 2, the other Laid Back Camp VR game and going to help a friend and a few people film an ad. Long story on the last point but I forgot to mention it to the others.

And hopefully some other things.

Y'all afraid to swear?
It's easy, watch.
Heck
I can do one better.

Now if feck get censored I will cry out censorship of historically significant heritage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom